Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

ats314

fuck combustion
You missed the word expired. That means it is present in exhalation. CO and CO2 are always present in exhaled breath at the levels reported in that study. The weed turns from green to brown because the flavinoids are vapourized, not because of released CO2 and CO.

If you want to discuss this further, open a thread in Vaporization Discussion. We're way off topic here.

I'll repeat that because in the past, some members have had a lot of trouble grasping what it means: If you want to discuss this further, open a thread in Vaporization Discussion. We're way off topic here.

I didn't miss it. It shows an increase in expired co2. It's reported over a number of tests and statistically impossible to have been caused by anything other than the vaporized marijuana. The tests cleary show that it's an increase over normal exhalation. It was slight, but it's there. The levels reported are slightly higher than normally exhaling, which is what I said all along. I'd love to stop talking about this, just quit replying to me with false information.

ats314,

ats314

From what i understand, the expiration of CO is normal considering you used the O2 and H2O present in the plant. It is, in no way, similar to the amounts of CO present in combustion, and it is not present in concentrations which are harmfull. As you can see, the levels of CO are reduced the higher the THC and are about 10 times higher for combustion.

And i think there is a point in going higher than 365F.. actually the recomended temps for the best overall extraction is somewhere around 374F or 190C.

To put it simply, lower temps (from 140C to 180C, 285F to 355F) release more THC compounds and less CBD and CBN, and the higher temps (from 195-230C, 383-446F) release more CBD and CBN compounds.

Because we don't want to combust, we don't go until 446F, but there are some sedative compounds who are released at those temperatures, hence the more sedative effect of combusting.

Also, the higher concentration of CBN and CBD compounds, which happens at higher temps, balances the THC effect, reducing the euphoria and other thc effects, giving you a more "body high".

In addition, the CBN and CBD compounds offer you the most medicinal effects, or at least, they have more medicinal applications than THC.

From what i read, and what i experienced i think 190-195C, 374-383F, are the sweet spot to get 80-90% of the goodies, but i still like to go higher to get those sedatives.

If you read my post, my one and only point was that you still produce a very small amount of co and co2 while vaping, it was in response to someone saying no co2 is produced by vaping, which is false. I agree 100% the amount is negligible compared to smoking, but negligible is not zero.

ats314,

Adobewan

@559
To elaborate on OV's input, hold the INH in your strong hand, in a fist, thumb up, so the INH is straight up and down. The ridges just below the cap should be well in your fist so the cap is all that's popping out of the top of your fist.
Now wrap your other hand around the first so both thumbs are against the side of the cap facing you.
Hold tight and push against the side of the cap with both thumbs, away from you, as if to slide it off sideways.
Good luck! It gets easier!

Adobewan,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If you read my post...

If you read my post, which you did because you replied to it, you'd not be posting here:

If you want to discuss this further, open a thread in Vaporization Discussion. We're way off topic here.

I'll repeat that because in the past, some members have had a lot of trouble grasping what it means: If you want to discuss this further, open a thread in Vaporization Discussion. We're way off topic here.

pakalolo,

xvdbio

I'm an idiot. My Inh is pretty awesome, I just wasn't using enough flowers for the effect I was looking for. I actually discovered it when i got some nice clouds on 6 after deciding (for the hell of it) to try a little of the crappy stuff i had left over in an old grinder i before i sent it back to be inspected (which Greg from Inhalater.com generously offered to perform for free).

Anyway, all of the good stuff i have at the moment happens to be fluffy. I'd been filling the capsule all the way and dabbing it down a little, but it just felt like i was able to get a lot more of the old very dry stuff in the tube. So... I just put some batteries in my scale and actually weighed it and I had been using only .08 g. I crammed .21 g in there and voila.

I have a pretty high tolerance and was looking for a battery operated portable that could get some vapor up in my sinuses and make my eyes hurt. This one can do it if I pack the puffy stuff down in there really tight (or go with a denser strain). I've gotta say, I'm pretty happy about this - just in time for my mother-in-law's weekend visit! I'll be using the toilet a bit more than usual I suspect.

Did I mention I'm an idiot?

xvdbio,

ats314

If you read my post, which you did because you replied to it, you'd not be posting here:

I saw that, you essentially incorrectly called me wrong and then told me to stop talking about it. I figured people should at least have the correct info

mod note: Edited to fix quote.

ats314,
OK so after my son did it the first time this is what I had to do for the first week or so after I finally put it back on. I had to use my whole hand and do the same thing you were doing with your thumb. No way will it come straight up. When you take it off you will see why. There is a huge lip both on the cap and the INH which is great cause there is zero smell coming out even if it fresh herb, ABV or dog doodoo. it is a pain when you first get it. I wanted to cry. Angle and twist pull.
I pull my cap off by pulling straight up?

VapeNStone,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I saw that, you essentially incorrectly called me wrong and then told me to stop talking about it. I figured people should at least have the correct info

mod note: Edited to fix quote.

First, I said to stop posting off-topic. Emphatically. You ignored it. I gave you another chance. You ignored it again because you have to have the last word. Warning point issued.

It wasn't worth it because you are also wrong, you have misinterpreted the study you quoted, and if you respond here again you will get another warning point that will result in a three day ban. Open a thread in the right forum if you insist on proving yourself right.

purplekush604

Fully charge although it may already be. I suggest do a burn which means put it to high and let it run to get the oils from making it off. Personally I would do it twice so keep it plugged in and let it burn.

How long should i do the 2 burns for? And obviouslly with no medication in it right?

purplekush604,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
No meds, no capsule, run a full cycle which will be a bit less then 8 minutes. If you are satisfied you are done if not do it one more time. Did you get your cap off?

Dreamerr,

purplekush604

No meds, no capsule, run a full cycle which will be a bit less then 8 minutes. If you are satisfied you are done if not do it one more time. Did you get your cap off?
I never recieved it, kind of dissapointed. I checked tracking, and it still says in transit from Mississauga, expected delivery date was today, so hopefully tommorow.

purplekush604,

Dreamerr

So you were pre-asking lol...ok so now you will be ready to go and learn how to get the cap off from the other posts. There is a big discussion about it in Aug by me cause I had a huge issue as well. There is also a video back there too.

Dreamerr,
so i just received my inhalater and i cant manage to take off the cap:doh: i tried twisting and pulling.. can anyone help??​
Glad I'm not the only one who had that problem. Best advice I've read was to push with your thumb near the top of the cap

How tightly do you all pack your capsules?

The Infamous El Guapo,

ats314

First, I said to stop posting off-topic. Emphatically. You ignored it. I gave you another chance. You ignored it again because you have to have the last word. Warning point issued.

It wasn't worth it because you are also wrong, you have misinterpreted the study you quoted, and if you respond here again you will get another warning point that will result in a three day ban. Open a thread in the right forum if you insist on proving yourself right.

Ban me. I want nothing to do with this forum and a piece of shit moderator like yourself. You're exact statement was that vaporizing doesn't produce CO2. You've been proven wrong about that several times now, yet instead of admitting fault, you try and tell me I'm wrong. I haven't been wrong once. All I did was correct you for being wrong and you can't take it because you are a child. Classic case of a moderator getting too big of a head. It's taken down better forums then this. Fairwell FC. For what it's worth, I was about to drop a great review for the INH. It's a good machine.

mod note: Request granted. Warnings given for not being nice and for discussing a mod decision.

ats314,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
So I pulled the screen out of the bottom last night and did my best to clean the two holes on the bottom and overall the airflow seems improved but its still not symmetrical between the 2 holes... something is obstructing one side more than another. No biggie as its going back as soon an INH gets the flickering light issue fixed where I can do more than 2-3 sessions without the unit overheating and shutting down.

I originally thought I was only getting 3 sessions from a battery but I really am just overheating the unit and making it fail. once it cools off some it works fine again. Does anyone know if this issue has been addressed yet? It sounds like the fix is still in the works?

EDIT: same thing as vapenstone. I generally suck up in or do a twist and scoop from my container of pre ground but I never intentionally pack it in any more than that. I can easily get over .2 without packing with a proper grind from my mendo vape grinder.

I would also like to thank the mods. I don't always agree with them or some of the rules of this site but they do a thankless job of keeping this place civil and not a flame war festival. So many boards on the net are just full of people screaming at each other. I really value the civility of FC as I believe many of our other members do. We have a kind and helpful community here on FC and I am thankful to be a part of it.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I picked up this natural perc from the classifieds for $40... it's a nice size for travel, much easier to use than my 2 piece ashcatcher/j hook combo. Not terribly discrete, and a bit noisy, but I like it, it feels a bit unique, and will enjoy putting it to some use. So far it rocks with all my portables, and even the Cloud fits on it! You can lay it down and the water does not leak out.

Ttkl6.jpg

Dreamerr

ru_frothi they have not fixed our issue yet.

I found an interesting trick last night. So you know how Vito always says to use the white straws to suck out the stuff on the bottom screen....well I am to lazy to rich over to the box where the straws are...I have been in a lot of pain lately and I don't even want to turn except not to get pressure sores. So anyhow I took the long tube I was using and it fit in the hole. The only reason why I did this was cause of the bottom screen convo yesterday. So anyhow it fit in perfectly and I sucked again and again and all came out. I think this may solve your issue ru_frothi. Since the hose is big it is a way stronger suck then the little white one. Try it and let us know.

Dreamerr,
Do you all have a reputable online store for glassware/bongs/percs that you can recommend? I was thinking of using grasscity.com but don't know how good they are. Thanks. I live in the US.

The Infamous El Guapo,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
ru_frothi they have not fixed our issue yet.

I found an interesting trick last night. So you know how Vito always says to use the white straws to suck out the stuff on the bottom screen....well I am to lazy to rich over to the box where the straws are...I have been in a lot of pain lately and I don't even want to turn except not to get pressure sores. So anyhow I took the long tube I was using and it fit in the hole. The only reason why I did this was cause of the bottom screen convo yesterday. So anyhow it fit in perfectly and I sucked again and again and all came out. I think this may solve your issue ru_frothi. Since the hose is big it is a way stronger suck then the little white one. Try it and let us know.

I've sucked till I was dizzy twice previously with no success. Resin is built up somewhere in the air path and sucking is not getting it out unfortunately. You dont need a tube BTW: to do that just put your mouth over the entire unit and inhale....

ru_frothi,

ODS

i got mine and so far love it!

i love that i can hit it pretty hard unlike most other portable vaporizers.
it is definitely what i was looking for in a portable vaporizer.

the capsules are kind of weird but they work well. i like being able to preload them, will be great for conventions and travel. i've found loading them to be fairly easy and quick. i cut or grind up my herb and suck it in to the capsule. it loads the perfect amount and not packed tightly.

i'm still toying with the best setting but so far i'm liking the higher temps.

the cap was only problem i've had with it so far. like others have said it is on real tightly.

can't wait to get an adapter and use it in a bong or bubbler.

OHHHH it works great with keif!!!
i usually have plenty of keif because i use it in my baked goods and candies. i loaded a small amount of herb in the capsule and loaded the rest with keif. i got recockulously baked!

i have not tried with a water based hash yet. everything i have is fullmelt and i don't even want to try to get it in a capsule let alone deal with the mess it will most likely make.

thanks to everyone i asked questions to! i'm extremely happy with my inhalater!

ODS,
Top Bottom