Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It looks like the heating element. What I and a few others do is clean it upside down so we can't drip anything. Also don't use a soaked iso q, just be careful. I dry upside down as well.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ats314

purplekush604

Whats the best place to buy this from? I live in western canada and need it sooner than later, dont mind paying extra for faster shipping...??

purplekush604,

ats314

It looks like the heating element. What I and a few others do is clean it upside down so we can't drip anything. Also don't use a soaked iso q, just be careful. I dry upside down as well.

cool, great advice. Thanks. :tup:

ats314,

Dreamerr

Looks like the offer is gone. I would call them and ask for it. Tell them you saw the free offer.

Dreamerr,

ats314

welp, i've run into a bit of a problem. If I put in a brand new empty capsule and turn the INH on high, i can just leave it sitting upright and smoke starts billowing out the top. I will upload a video soon. I thought maybe it was just some residue burning off, but its been going for awhile.

ats314,

Dreamerr

It is residue. It will go away. I do burns all the time cause I use it a lot.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ats314

ats314

It is residue. It will go away. I do burns all the time cause I use it a lot.
cool, thanks for easing the stress. I'll need to work on getting it clean quick. I also use mine pretty frequently. Does the residue explain the crackling sound I hear occasionally also?

ats314,

xvdbio

I've owned both the Volcano and SSV and would compare the INH to either in terms of density of a single draw. All 3 in my opinion operate on the user and the more you breath in, the more you get. The Volcano is limited by how much the bag can hold, the SSV and the INH, both limited by the size of their containers, the SSV being slightly larger depending on your whip. The INH beats most portables I have tried, including the Pax, because it has no issue with air flow. If you want to vape the whole .3g you can fit inside the capsule, you can take it down in one smoke and blow out a huge cloud. When I hit mine, I stick it straight in my bong and turn it up to 8-9 and rip away. I usually get one great clean rip without much smoke, very tasty though, followed by a nice cloudy rip to clear it off. Then it's usually toasty brown and done. I want to save something for my review, so I'll stop there.

Thanks! That convinced me to send mine back to the manufacturer for a free inspection; there must be something wrong with it. I was never crazy about the volcano - didn't love the bags and was never able to get a a single hit that was big enough for my taste without loading the chamber - and thereby using up my supply too quickly (though it was great in terms of vapor quality and efficiency). But it still made much bigger clouds than I can get with my Inh.

If you guys run a single capsule at max for a couple sessions, is the ABV really dark (i.e. almost black)? I can't get that dark coffee-like color no mater how long or how hot i run my unit.

xvdbio,
Well I just received my Inh today and unfortunately it's not the most updated model. It still had the silver wrap on it and what not. Should I send it back to the company for the free updates or should I wait and see if I have any problems with it?

The Infamous El Guapo,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
does it have the flat end cap or the rounded one? The flat end caps are on the newer release. The new ones also have the silver wrap I believe, just not the rounded end cap.

jambandphan03,
Yes it has the flat end cap but I could have sworn I read somewhere on this forum that the most recent revision was all black now. I'm sure someone who knows definitively will post though. I hope I'm wrong and you're right. Don't care about he color but about revisions or fixes to the internal components.

The Infamous El Guapo,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
PlanetVape has the latest model, and this is the photo of the latest one from their website. Note the plastic on the ends is black...

dfffg.jpg

This is the early model, note the cap is rounded, and the plastic at the ends is silver...

YRuV2.jpg

jambandphan03,

Ontariovapes

According to the planetvape website they have the "new all black" version. I haven't actually seen one so I not know.

Ontariovapes,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think the "all black" is what is messing people up, so far I have not seen any that did not have the silver sticker on them, unless it was removed. The unit UNDER the sticker is all black. That's what I think it means, but i could be wrong too. I will email PV and ask about that.

jambandphan03,
Yes thank you for taking the initiative. Mine is black on the ends and I have already removed the silver branding sticker. Looking forward to the info you obtain. :rockon:

The Infamous El Guapo,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
Hey FC,

I just want to apologize for disappearing there for a bit. I'm sorry about any of the delays in getting any orders out, or returning any customer correspondence. Things have been pretty insane over the past week recovering from the burglary, but finally back in order for the most part. I truly appreciate all of the kind words from the FC community, and everybody's patience and understanding during this past week; it really means a lot.

Now that things are mostly caught up with my business, I'll be trying to keep better track of this thread, so I can keep you guys updated on the Inhalater. Last news I've gotten from Inhalater, is that the new INH004XP will be released in about 4 weeks!!

The thread has gotten pretty long, so if there's any questions remaining unanswered, feel free to send them my way, and I'll see if I can get them taken care of for you.

Thanks guys,
Taylor
TheOtherSideVapes.com

Top Bottom