Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

natural farmer

I can relate @dreamerr... :)
Starting a "vapor lung" thread was already in my mind for some time now. I need to finish trimming my two ladies first to find time and shoot some proper videos with instructions and vape sessions. Next week maybe... :cheers:

edit: @Quetzalcoatl yeap, that's the short version! Now imagine all the different bottles and caps and ways to connect that people can think of! :science:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The way I had mine rigged was awesome, I was able to slide the stem out of the cap and go from LB to my whip attached to my bong... lung bong hits... wrecked. In fact... there's some electrical tape and turkey bags in my room :tup:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ili

Belgianvapor

I was wondering if I can use the INH in the same way as I sometimes use my Pax (turn on, two puffs, turn off, wait an hour or two, repeat...for a whole day)
Can the battery handle this? and can the load in the cap handle this? I want to get trough the day with just one load in the morning wich lasts me all day.
I don't want to do it every day, just every once in a while on my day off from work or so

Belgianvapor,
I was wondering if I can use the INH in the same way as I sometimes use my Pax (turn on, two puffs, turn off, wait an hour or two, repeat...for a whole day)
Can the battery handle this? and can the load in the cap handle this? I want to get trough the day with just one load in the morning wich lasts me all day.
I don't want to do it every day, just every once in a while on my day off from work or so
I do this. But, I always remember when I turn it off to still take a few puffs to cool it down. So that there isn't any stale vapor sitting inside the unit.

VapeNStone,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
XP is our acronym for eXtra Performance. The reason for the added mark is the fact that, in our opinion, the XP performs significantly better due to core system upgrade. Bug fixes and warranty issues are implicit in our 100% customer satisfaction warranty and would not receive a special mention for their resolution.

As a corporation, we strive to build the reputation for having the best technology along with impecable service and customer support. We expect to constantly work evolving our products to rightly deserve this. In fact the XP will keep evolving and become more compact in time. We expect this product to be fully matured around 2014 and while still being available and more affordable, it will be replaced as the most advanced technology by the INH005

As users and customers, be assured that you are purchasing the best technology available from us at anytime. No matter what model or version you buy, you will find fantastic power, portability, ease of use and vapor quality.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Glad to hear; and can we expect the XP's MSRP to be around the same price as the origional INH004? I just want to know how much damage I am in for...

CentiZen,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
To build a lung? Simple as hell, actually. Grab a waterbottle, I like the bigger Powerade ones, and cut the bottom off. Now get some tape and a turkey bag (from the store, preferably clean...) and tape the end of the bag to the end of the bottle. Make it as long as the bottle, and add 2-3 inches to it. So now you've got a water bottle with a bag at the end... push the bag in (or suck from the open hole and watch the bag go in!) and affix the vaporizer of choice to the opening. I did this with my Launch Box and just made a hole in the water bottle cap and stuck my stem in there. Anyways, now that you have your vape hooked up to the water bottle, turn it on and get it to start producing vapor. Instead of inhaling, you just pull on the bag slowly and watch as the vapor fills the space created! The slower you pull, the thicker the vapor will be and subsequently the closer you get to combustion due to higher temps. Pull the cap/vape off when done, and inhale through the water bottle, sucking the bag back into the bottle and also inhaling all the vapor.

See how on his sig picture, the end of the bag is rolled and skinny? Easier to grab the bag when it goes inside.

Your emoticon, by the way :huh:

Hopefully now improved to :razz:

That is not a good enough emoticon to express confusion...

Ok got that and will do it. Now two questions...How good does the seal have to be from vape to cap? Do you file and smooth the cap out so it doesn't have sharp edges? Ok hush so it is three questions...Why would pulling slow combust on some of the portables that combustion has not been reported? I thought this would be good for me since I don't pull slow enough on vapes like the solo although I am getting way better.

I thought the 3 liter bottle ili mentioned was a bit big unless I read that wrong. Is there an optimum size bottle? Ok so this was the forth question lol.

I can relate @dreamerr... :)
Starting a "vapor lung" thread was already in my mind for some time now. I need to finish trimming my two ladies first to find time and shoot some proper videos with instructions and vape sessions. Next week maybe... :cheers:

edit: @Quetzalcoatl yeap, that's the short version! Now imagine all the different bottles and caps and ways to connect that people can think of! :science:

Do it when you have the time.:clap:

Dreamerr,

Quetzalcoatl

That is not a good enough emoticon to express confusion...

Ok got that and will do it. Now two questions...How good does the seal have to be from vape to cap? Do you file and smooth the cap out so it doesn't have sharp edges? Ok hush so it is three questions...Why would pulling slow combust on some of the portables that combustion has not been reported? I thought this would be good for me since I don't pull slow enough on vapes like the solo although I am getting way better.

I thought the 3 liter bottle ili mentioned was a bit big unless I read that wrong. Is there an optimum size bottle? Ok so this was the forth question lol.

Do it when you have the time.:clap:
The seal around the cap end should be airtight. If you end up making a hole slightly bigger, you can affix a few pieces of electrical tape over it and poke a hole, or glue gun it. I have access to a ton of drill bits so I just use one of those for the hole. You can smooth it out if you want to, as long as it's airtight or close to it you'll be fine. Remember, the "mouth" of the vaporizer will be in the hole, and you can just unscrew the cap after and put your lips inside it as if it were a water pipe and inhale. Re: the combustion thing, I should have noted that I was talking in regards to my flower vape, the LB. Since you can't really feel the heat of the vapor you don't know if you should be pulling slower or faster. Given the nature of other vaporizers being able to stabilize at a close temperature with room for draw rate changes (see: Solo, INH, Pax) it shouldn't be a problem. Bottle size is completely preferential. I have a tonic water bottle right now that I might try making into an oil lung if I'm in the mood later.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

That cleared it all up thanks ever so much. I was thinking the 1 liter size might be good let me know. People forget I am new to this new generation stuff...I haven't used mj in more then 20 years till I got injured and I hate drugs they make me more nuts. After figuring all this vape stuff out, I am going to learn about oils and hash and stuff and how to use them in the vapes. So far I just tried kief cause I had some.

Dreamerr,

Quetzalcoatl

It's really up to you how big you want the bottle to be. Try experimenting with different bottles around the house! As for hash and oil.... mmm... picked up a bit of oil earlier and it's fantastic. Nice spicy flavor and full of delicious CBD's (indica) and hash is great in its own ways. Really easy to pinch off a small bit of hash to top a bowl and give it that extra kick.

natural farmer

XP is our acronym for eXtra Performance. The reason for the added mark is the fact that, in our opinion, the XP performs significantly better due to core system upgrade. Bug fixes and warranty issues are implicit in our 100% customer satisfaction warranty and would not receive a special mention for their resolution.

As a corporation, we strive to build the reputation for having the best technology along with impecable service and customer support. We expect to constantly work evolving our products to rightly deserve this. In fact the XP will keep evolving and become more compact in time. We expect this product to be fully matured around 2014 and while still being available and more affordable, it will be replaced as the most advanced technology by the INH005

As users and customers, be assured that you are purchasing the best technology available from us at anytime. No matter what model or version you buy, you will find fantastic power, portability, ease of use and vapor quality.

I 'd love to see the XP come in matte black or matte anthracite with a more discreet (smaller, thiner?) logo out of Santa's Weed Toys factory... The simpler, the better! Brushed metal is so old! :bowdown:

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I 'd love to see the XP come in matte black or matte anthracite with a more discreet (smaller, thiner?) logo out of Santa's Weed Toys factory... The simpler, the better! Brushed metal is so old! :bowdown:
Carbon Fiber/Anthracite vinyl has the item number CA-420. You know you want it

deadc0ffee,
Reactions: ili

Dreamerr

I know the dial and circuit board over heating issue was resolved but the dim light is a different issue or so I am told since I have it.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The XP will be offered in various colors including black. Branding logo has been reduced to 75% of original size.

The weak blinking light issue is a random problem and is related to electronic design and conception. We do not have a specific fix for this other than the XP upgrade. When we address the problem on warranty, we replace the electronics and wish that the new electronic module will not be affected by the issue. Accurance is 1% of INH004 units.

natural farmer

The XP will be offered in various colors including black. Branding logo has been reduced to 75% of original size.

The weak blinking light issue is a random problem and is related to electronic design and conception. We do not have a specific fix for this other than the XP upgrade. When we address the problem on warranty, we replace the electronics and wish that the new electronic module will not be affected by the issue. Accurance is 1% of INH004 units.

thank you guys! really! we WILL support you too!!! :D

natural farmer,

mscm888

I'm really enjoying sitting on the sidelines watching the progression of this vape and company. :)

I'll be enjoying my XP this holiday season. That's for sure!

Top Bottom