The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

slick

But then you will have waited all this time for nothing:mental:

I bitch about the wait like I bitch about traffic. Impotenly. No matter how much I piss and moan, the traffic isnt going to move faster, but it's cathartic. I'll arrive there when the world lets me, not when I expect too. Similarly, yeah I was expecting a hopper in August, but I saw the line and knew better. Still at least my GPS updates my arrival time... :lol:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Speaking of ship dates, it seems that we are hearing very little from folks receiving their pre-orders lately, like September has seemed oddly quiet after last month's, 'all of 2015 address confirmations have gone out' update.

Glass half empty= there's trouble in Paradise.
Glass half full= a fabulous new adjustment to design is being implemented.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Speaking of ship dates, it seems that we are hearing very little from folks receiving their pre-orders lately, like September has seemed oddly quiet after last month's, 'all of 2015 address confirmations have gone out' update.

Agreed, I haven't seen really more than one or two shipment notifications in the past few weeks. GH Accessory sales on my store have also slowed to a trickle compared to what they were.

Clearly they're waiting on a bulk shipment of some part.

I'm guessing they knew this down-time would happen and hence why they did all the address confirmations for 2015 now - so they can get ready for the bulk shipment to customers.

Glass half empty= there's trouble in Paradise.
Glass half full= a fabulous new adjustment to design is being implemented.

I'm betting right now they're waiting on those GHB2 batteries (no mention of what's changed yet, but it is a new model number which indicates something is different).

In the meantime, I'd assume they're assembling hoppers and getting everything else ready-to ship. There should be a huge batch of shipment notifications going out shortly after they receive whatever they're waiting on.

I've been using my SS hopper for three months now at least once a day. She's my favorite ultra-stealth vaporizer. I haven't had any issues with the vaporizer. It does exactly what I need it to do (except for the hot mouthpiece!)

jay87

How's the grasshopper been doing on orders recently?

If I were to order a grasshopper today when could I expect to receive it?

Whenever Hopper labs fixes these manufacturing issues and decides to make a concentrate insert I'll be on the grasshopper bandwagon real quick :lol:

MoltenTiger

Whenever Hopper labs fixes these manufacturing issues and decides to make a concentrate insert I'll be on the grasshopper bandwagon real quick :lol:
You can buy one today and have it next week
https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer.html
I got my first hopper in March from Vapefiend, great customer service and international orders don't pay UK tax, so the price difference is worth it.

Whilst mine has failed twice now, the servicing cost is minimal and the quality is getting better.
If the case ever arises, I'll possibly just get an SS as a third back up and to see what it's like.

I was looking at getting an FF2 or a Mighty/Crafty but they are more than twice as expensive in my case, I couldn't believe it, what a rip

You can buy one today and have it next week
https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer.html
I got my first hopper in March from Vapefiend, great customer service and international orders don't pay UK tax, so the price difference is worth it.

Whilst mine has failed twice now, the servicing cost is minimal and the quality is getting better.
If the case ever arises, I'll possibly just get an SS as a third back up and to see what it's like.

I was looking at getting an FF2 or a Mighty/Crafty but they are more than twice as expensive in my case, I couldn't believe it, what a rip

Precisely... I've bought 3 from Vapefiend so far (I'm obsessed) along with a Honey bubbler. He has a special going on where if you buy a Hopper you get a Honey for 50% off. The service is top notch, you get it immediately, it's fully covered under the same lifetime warranty, and you barely pay anything extra when you factor in the free shipping (certainly worth the extra few bucks vs waiting a year+ and getting jacked around on delivery dates).

I also have a FF2 and a Crafty. I don't really use either anymore. The Hopper is super versatile, especially when using at home with the Honey or on the go very discretely. No stiring, etc.

Last edited:

Verax

I placed an order for my Hopper on July 14th from Grasshopper, and am still waiting on my unit. :(

Verax,

MoltenTiger

That's really too bad. :(
It might not be too long. They're posting out about 2000 a month and there'd probably be double that of units ordered between what they're up to and your order. If it were me, I'd probably buy one retail and get a refund (or end up keeping the pre-order as an eventual spare). There's not much point waiting if you can buy one and have it shipped within a day, for similar coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
MoltenTiger,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
And you'll be waiting a LOOONG time... I placed mine in January and still nothing. Vapefiend under a week.

Ehhhh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The past few days I've seen a huge uptick in Hopper accessory sales - I have a feeling a lot of people have acquired or about to acquire a new Grasshopper. :party: :cheers:

If they're shipping out the remaining 2015 preorders right now, and you're a January 2016 preorder..... I'd start getting a little excited to see some sort of address confirmation. Possibly even before the holiday season? Possibly :razz:

Disclaimer: This is pure conjecture based on my own personal sales data. I am not affiliated with HL whatsoever. I'm simply a hopper fan like many others

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I'm a January 2016 preorder and I have a feeling I'll have mine for New Year's at the latest. Heck, if things go smoothly, perhaps I'll have mine in time for stealthy anesthesia during painful family gatherings/holiday parties. :spliff::party:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
perhaps I'll have mine in time for stealthy anesthesia during painful family gatherings/holiday parties
TRUUSSST me, I couldn't survive some family gatherings anymore without the hopper. This weekend my SS worked perfectly, even my wife couldn't tell when I'd used it and she was paying attention! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I'm a January 2016 preorder and I have a feeling I'll have mine for New Year's at the latest. Heck, if things go smoothly, perhaps I'll have mine in time for stealthy anesthesia during painful family gatherings/holiday parties. :spliff::party:

I hope it works out for you, I think there's a good chance.

TRUUSSST me, I couldn't survive some family gatherings anymore without the hopper. This weekend my SS worked perfectly, even my wife couldn't tell when I'd used it and she was paying attention! :lol:

That's awesome! :rockon:

Top Bottom