The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

EntheogenMystic

I am you and you are me
hmmm ... and I still cant wait to get my Grasshopper :D

its nothing to do with the threads are not connecting probably and just need to screw it all apart and back together ?

I probably should stop talking, it's already stopped working again lol Worked 2 times just now and now it's not working again. And no I'm sure, I've literally done everything and nothing had any effect. It's started working completely randomly, I tried it a few times, didn't work, set it down for about 10 minutes, and suddenly it worked for another 2 rounds, then it was back down again. So frustrating

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I probably should stop talking, it's already stopped working again lol Worked 2 times just now and now it's not working again. And no I'm sure, I've literally done everything and nothing had any effect. It's started working completely randomly, I tried it a few times, didn't work, set it down for about 10 minutes, and suddenly it worked for another 2 rounds, then it was back down again. So frustrating

fuck that is going to happen to me guaranteed, fucking great that I spend the little money I dont have on a vape that requires goat sacrifice to work longer then 24 hours ... fuck me

lets see around December when I finally get my 2016 order (probably though more like 2017)

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
fuck that is going to happen to me guaranteed, fucking great that I spend the little money I dont have on a vape that requires goat sacrifice to work longer then 24 hours ... fuck me

lets see around December when I finally get my 2016 order (probably though more like 2017)

Reading about all these failures certainly gives one pause, but I would have to say that if it's causing you that much stress, the best course of action might be to cancel your order, get a refund, and find a different device on which to spend that money.

This stuff is supposed to be:
A) Fun
B) A relief from stress and/or physical or mental ailments
C) Both

If it becomes the opposite of those, perhaps it's time to rethink your approach.

I'm not judging. Believe me, I am a gold medalist in the worrying/stressing Olympics. I'm just not stressing about the hopper yet. But I am preparing myself for the possibility I may need to bail on the hopper if things don't work out. I REALLY don't want that to be the case, but I REALLY REALLY don't want my vaping to become a source of stress since I am very much a category C (above) vapist and need it to stay that way.

For now, I prefer to believe that Hopper Labs will continue to iron out difficulties, honor warranty claims in a timely fashion, and that by the time they are building my hopper (which is supposed to be soon but who knows), the device will be solid as a rock.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
For now, I prefer to believe that Hopper Labs will continue to iron out difficulties, honor warranty claims in a timely fashion, and that by the time they are building my hopper (which is supposed to be soon but who knows), the device will be solid as a rock.

yeah well I am not worried about them not honoring the warrenty, that is the only thing they been great at + iron out the kinks

problem I see is if the vape comes out to cost me 3x more for just shipping :/

Hjalmark,
Reactions: Copacetic

delloy

Had a nice package arrive today. :love:

Feb 12th 2015 pre order 2x Ti & 1x S/S. Nothing of my order left out of the package (My free battery was included) Located in the UK. Took only 1 week from Hopper Labs to me. No extra express shipping paid. So not sure that is worth it for anyone in the UK if they were thinking about paying the extra. £86 in customs and handling fees was the bad part! But I was expecting that to be honest.

All seem to be functioning fine. Switched on and heated up all three to temp 5 just as a quick initial function test.

Will report on the outcome of these initial hops sometime soon in the other thread :tup:

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The mail arrived early today and guess what came? My SS Grasshopper from VapoShop! Usually the mail comes later while I'm at work, I'm so glad it came early today, that never happens. It was meant to be!

I registered it already and am doing burnoffs. I'll report initial impressions in the main thread. See you on the other side, at least until my preorder Ti ships lol.:peace:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wow, just got a shipping confirmation. Should be here Thursday, just in time for the weekend.

Weren't you April 17th 2015 too? Holly shit i was the 18th! I am going to update my email every 5mins until that conformation comes. Seems kike they are moving quickly now as i thought there was a lot of people in March who haven't seen shipping confirmations.

Can't wait to unsubscribe to the shipping thread. Haha.

Edit. All of a sudden worries my TI color choice of blue will delay me a while. This could be a good test to see if they ship according to color and/or do colors in batches.

YaFreekin Right

Weren't you April 17th 2015 too? Holly shit i was the 18th! I am going to update my email every 5mins until that conformation comes. Seems kike they are moving quickly now as i thought there was a lot of people in March who haven't seen shipping confirmations.

Can't wait to unsubscribe to the shipping thread. Haha.

Edit. All of a sudden worries my TI color choice of blue will delay me a while. This could be a good test to see if they ship according to color and/or do colors in batches.

Unlikely as there is a April 15th Blue Ti that just shipped on reddit.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Received my shipping confirmation (April 17th, 2015 TI order)! I will have it on Friday.

Ahhh so close! What color TI?

Did you get your confirmation today or yesterday? I am the 18th of April so i am on the edge of my seat

IAmKrazy2,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
slow week or are we waiting for Friday ?

just 11 months more of preorder and I have my vape :razz:

Hjalmark,

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Weird. My June 2015 and my Nov 2015 orders both have June 2016 ship dates now?

Starting to hold my breath a bit..

Last edited:
Joel W.,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
May 14 2015 address confirmation:rockon:

Nice! I'd like to point out my March 17th preorder confirmation came on June 12th. In 10 days they've already reached May 14th preorders - almost two months of orders.

Now that I finally have my hopper, I'll be working on more accessories over the coming months as I play with this vape (already have one new accessory ready to publish when I get time to do it)

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Nice! I'd like to point out my March 17th preorder confirmation came on June 12th. In 10 days they've already reached May 14th preorders - almost two months of orders.

Now that I finally have my hopper, I'll be working on more accessories over the coming months as I play with this vape (already have one new accessory ready to publish when I get time to do it)

Can't remember if it was you or someone else, Ratchett, who suggested the reverse bell curve theory (fewer orders in the months between 2/15 and 12/15 meaning that HL will cover a lot more ground in fulfilling orders in the coming weeks), but this would seem to support that. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Can't wait to see what goodies you'll be coming up with to pimp out our hoppers.

Top Bottom