The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

OldCreepy

S
Since reading comprehension is the momentary hiccup, allow me to state that he said 4 weeks since address confirmation, not shipping confirmation. ;)
Won't even go there with @OldCreepy , that was not pretty dude.
My bad on that post lol, I was drunk and I'm not a very regular drinker. I have my reasons for why I was drunk and they are good but besides the point. I was drunk looking for spare parts for my Pax 2 and then got worked up when I miss read a post about when GH was ordered. I was kicked from FC forums for a week so I got mine. If my words hurt you sorry, also I really want to get on the sucking my metal stick part ASAP. ✌️

They told me today not to expect my order til April. Website says estimated ship date is March. My original estimated ship date is listed as April of '15.
At this point I would order from UK and then ask GHL for refund. I ordered mine Feb of this year so I'll wait. But if they push me from April to May I will get one from VapeFiend myself.

Ordered Ti GH

There's a Reddit thread going on with the same dead quiet anxiety.
The end of the month approaches... cue the email, GH!
My ship date is April but I'm still itching to hear about the march shipments. Crossing fingers and toes for you guys!!! ✌️

Last edited by a moderator:
OldCreepy,
Reactions: Hjalmark

delloy

I placed my order on 3/5/16

At this point I would order from UK and then ask GHL for refund. I ordered mine Feb of this year so I'll wait. But if they push me from April to May I will get one from VapeFiend myself.

Ordered Ti GH

Judging by early preorders from 2014 - 2015 still waiting, I believe you ordered 3/5/16 you may be waiting quite a few months past your ship date if not more by past estimates and HL history. If orders are still waiting from Dec 2014 I really cant see you receiving yours by April, unless they have built up stock of thousands and will ship en masse, but I dont think that is the case. With your order date that is over a years preorders to catch up on before they get to yours. Sorry to be the bearer of what might be bad news bud :(
I am a Feb 2015 preorder....nothing yet here.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
S

My bad on that post lol, I was drunk and I'm not a very regular drinker. I have my reasons for why I was drunk and they are good but besides the point. I was drunk looking for spare parts for my Pax 2 and then got worked up when I miss read a post about when GH was ordered. I was kicked from FC forums for a week so I got mine. If my words hurt you sorry, also I really want to get on the sucking my metal stick part ASAP. ✌️
Welcome back! sorry for your vacation.
Hey no apologies necessary for me, I was only commenting on your apparent anger with someone else.
Hope you found Pax parts!

Ordered Ti GH
I think Vapefiend might soon run out of the few they got thru retail kits. If you want one, don't hesitate! And definitely don't put any stock in HL's estimates.

delloy

Vapefiend are out of stock on all hoppers at present. Although I have spoken to them today and they expect Stainless models within the next week or so and more Titanium expected in May.

I do find this slightly frustrating that HL have not dealt with preorders before they have started sending them out for retail to certain outlets, just doesn't seem right when people have been waiting as long as they have...me included :bang:

Did vapefiend really back this many hoppers as retail kits....I find it hard to believe! Only 8 retail kits went out as perks and these were only SS models not Titanium or coloured Titanium models.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Haha. Just logged in to check order status. Not sure why...

Original estimated ship date of June 2015 now on March 2016. Only 9 months late. Problem is, i am expecting to wait at least another three or four months.

I also am frustated it appears vendors are selling units they likely did not preorder.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Seems fair that the individuals with preorders should be taken care of first but in business they can do what they want. They do what is good for their business, they need to increase their money flow. It's hard to know. Maybe Vapefiend bought like 200 GHs. It's probably because Hopper Labs doesn't want to deal with shipping individuals in Europe, only speculation.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Pretty much a week a left, I wonder if we will see any movement from HL these next days

yeah I was wondering if we should email them a really friendly one and ask if we can get like "status update"? ... maybe I should become ... ACTION 9 your local Grasshopper journalist ! bringing you what is happening ... at the hour ... in the hour ... with Roy Zellweger with the weather

yes Tom today is a clear sky as most of us are still waiting for our hoppers .. back to you Tom

(my name is now Tom because its much more "news man" then HjalmarK)

Krazzykid

I do find this slightly frustrating that HL have not dealt with preorders before they have started sending them out for retail to certain outlets, just doesn't seem right when people have been waiting as long as they have...me included :bang:

Did vapefiend really back this many hoppers as retail kits....I find it hard to believe! Only 8 retail kits went out as perks and these were only SS models not Titanium or coloured Titanium models.
You are making assumptions.

Just the same as all the other backers were allowed to upgrade or add to their orders, the same went for the retail kits(which were backers). They were allowed to pay extra to upgrade their kits or add additional retail kits if they chose. Any of the backers could have done this.

Since these upgrades would most likely have happened after the IGG campaign was over it wouldn't have affected the number of retail kits sold on IGG.

So no, retailers are not being allowed to jump in line before preorders. HL was simply fulfilling backer orders. Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Maybe Vapefiend bought all 8 of the preorder retail kits.
Has there been any other retailer shipping Hoppers?
Yeah. Verdampftnochmal did sell them too.
You are making assumptions.

Just the same as all the other backers were allowed to upgrade or add to their orders, the same went for the retail kits(which were backers). They were allowed to pay extra to upgrade their kits or add additional retail kits if they chose. Any of the backers could have done this.

Since these upgrades would most likely have happened after the IGG campaign was over it wouldn't have affected the number of retail kits sold on IGG.

So no, retailers are not being allowed to jump in line before preorders. HL was simply fulfilling backer orders. Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Afaik, it was only the pre orderers allowed to add to their purchase, not IGG backers?
Thought I read some backers were really fooked up about this...

It's odd though that VF receives their units very reliably and give correct estimation and announcements about receiving and selling further units.
GH L definitely prefers them over the regular customers... Sad but business. I don't like their practices and "communicating" anyways.. Just my personal opinion, no rant and bashing intended.

When asking about my shipment in March and about an estimation of hoppers to be shipped in March, C answered:
Hi There,

Unfortunately, I am not able to disclose how many Grasshoppers will be shipped in March. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Asked this for the public- got an okay to post it here

Last edited:

con2010

lets face it those month to month changes mean nothing. if you buy now you will be waiting a year , judging by past buyers experience. I bought aug /15 . I don't expect to get mine until aug. maybe sept. hopefully

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Mine's at the post office and scheduled to be delivered today! Is it strange that I want to leave work and wait for the mailman? :clap:

I could not resist to ask what is your "preorder" date ?

I am "lucky" here because I can send it to the UK, but since I only would choose special delivery (ensured) it is 17€ again and that sums up pretty fast, too...

And on sadder note ... if this has happened more then ones, is it not up to GH labs to pay for the shipping ?

just find that fair as you are basically beta testing it for them

EdE80

I could not resist to ask what is your "preorder" date ?

And on sadder note ... if this has happened more then ones, is it not up to GH labs to pay for the shipping ?

just find that fair as you are basically beta testing it for them

I guess I should have specified, my VapeFiend Hopper is the one at the post office. Still awaiting word on my Feb 2015 preorder.

Krazzykid

Afaik, it was only the pre orderers allowed to add to their purchase, not IGG backers?
Thought I read some backers were really fooked up about this...

It's odd though that VF receives their units very reliably and give correct estimation and announcements about receiving and selling further units.
IGG backers were most definitely allowed to add to/upgrade their perks by simply emailing HL. Read the hundreds of posts on the subject right here on FC in this thread and the main thread. There are literally nearly whole pages of backers complaining that they had to wait longer because people in front of them added things onto their orders.

Last edited:
Krazzykid,
Reactions: Kalessin

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
IGG backers were most definitely allowed to add to/upgrade their perks by simply emailing HL. Read the hundreds of posts on the subject right here on FC in this thread and the main thread. There are literally nearly whole pages of backers complaining that they have to wait longer because people in front of them added things onto their orders.
Sure you don't mean "pre orders" that have to wait longer? The backers are thru by now..

Anyway. I might be wrong tho.:peace:

vapen00b,
Top Bottom