The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Vapor Loop

I don't see how anyone could say skip that pisses me off i'm not. I just wan't all the people that cut in front of me behind me. I wish this was a amusement park so i could take my damn spot myself. I have a feeling the people trying to say my feb 2014 means nothing inquired and ordered after me and that's why all the nutty comments.

Vapor Loop,

Krazzykid

I had there money sitting here for them since Feb 16th 2014 this is no brain buster people, It's not my fault i stayed away from a ridiculous thread because i was assured email notice from the manufacturer, You can't put blame on me.

Edit @seaofgreens I didn't forget anything and don't appreciate you saying i did.
No one is trying to raise pitchforks at you or anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you yourself stated that you didn't check back in on it for a year and a half. Many people never received emails from the wait list that happened right after the campaign ended(myself included), but expecting HL to piss off thousands of people by allowing you to skip in line is bold.

The facts are that you didn't order until August 2015. This means you will have to wait until your place in line comes up (based on order number and when you paid.)
I just wan't all the people that cut in front of me behind me.
Again, no one cut you in line. You never truly reserved your spot until you paid them money. It sucks you didn't get the email, but many others didn't get it because HL emailing system supposedly messed up.

Vapor Loop

The fact is i ordered Feb 16th 2014! I feel i have made this very clear. I guess i just won't post about it when i get it, Because for some odd reason people gonna get pissed

Edit Hopper labs need's to let everyone forgotten about where they would be if not in line.

Last edited:
Vapor Loop,

Krazzykid

The fact is i ordered Feb 16th 2014! I feel i have made this very clear. I guess i just won't post about it when i get it, Because for some odd reason people gonna get pissed
You didn't order in Feb 2014 though! How can I make that any clearer?

You signed up for the wait list to be emailed when they opened for preorders. If you had received that email (which you didn't, many people never did) you would have had something like 10 days to place your order to keep your spot in line. If you didn't place the order within so many days you went to the back of the line to try again. That is how the wait list worked.

You never placed your order until August of 2015. If you still don't understand by now then I can't help you any further and you will have to wait for someone else to explain it to you, sorry.

Vapor Loop

OK then i placed my order day one in that 10 day period from feb 16th 2014 wait list people, They have the resources to properly place the wait listers they didn't scare away from not emailing, You just keep making that more clear. I didn't even know of this 10 day window so that there can even more accurately place me day one here.

Vapor Loop,

Kalessin

OK then i placed my order day one in that 10 day period from feb 16th 2014 wait list people
So, you actually put your money down and they took it? Because if not, you didn't place an order. If they DID take your money and didn't make your order, then I could see why you'd be upset...

Kalessin,
Reactions: VegNVape

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
@Vapor Loop I also am not really trying to blame you, and sorry if it came across that way. Forgot is perhaps a poor word choice? It just seemed that way from how long it took you to do something. Anyways, I only meant to say that I think it would have been fair for a couple months, had you checked back in, but neglecting to check back in for such a long long period seems a tad overlong to be extended a cut in line. Hopefully this does not offend, and I certainly am fine with whatever happens/will be happy enough for you if GHL decides to let you cut. Is what it is.

Vapor Loop

I just don't get why so many of you think it's ok to have somebody stand in line get to the register cash in hand and have them take thousands of other peoples money behind you first, If the money thing is such a big deal to yall (which it isn't) then yes i paid before any pre order because that money was literally tied up since feb 16th 2014. I handed to them they didn't take it so they created a account with my safe free of charge too i must add.

I don't understand how yall don't get the fact people cut in front of me. I have said it damn near every way i can if yall don't get it yet i'm running short of words, Is it because i'm talking to people that cut in front of me? I gotta admit i'm really shocked a guy i was going to buy stuff from said what he said. I clearly did NOT give up my spot in line, If i did i wouldn't be complaining about it.

I certainly won't be letting anyone on Fc know if i get mine soon so cutters can't complain and call me a cutter, It just really get's me that people that cut in front of me are trying to call me one seriously wtf, That shit sure as hell wouldn't fly in person at a amusement park, What makes it ok here?

Vapor Loop,

Kalessin

I just don't get why so many of you think it's ok to have somebody stand in line get to the register cash in hand and have them take thousands of other peoples money behind you first, If the money thing is such a big deal to yall (which it isn't) then yes i paid before any pre order because that money was literally tied up since feb 16th 2014. I handed to them they didn't take it so they created a account with my safe free of charge too i must add.

I don't understand how yall don't get the fact people cut in front of me. I have said it damn near every way i can if yall don't get it yet i'm running short of words, Is it because i'm talking to people that cut in front of me? I gotta admit i'm really shocked a guy i was going to buy stuff from said what he said. I clearly did NOT give up my spot in line, If i did i wouldn't be complaining about it.

I certainly won't be letting anyone on Fc know if i get mine soon so cutters can't complain and call me a cutter, It just really get's me that people that cut in front of me are trying to call me one seriously wtf, That shit sure as hell wouldn't fly in person at a amusement park, What makes it ok here?
Dude, nobody cares about ONE hopper going in front of them, it's just that before now you never made it clear you actually gave them money. (well, maybe @Vaperist )

Edit: After re-reading, it appears you didn't actually give them the money, you just think saving the money since then is the same thing as placing an actual order, so...I don't know what else to say

Last edited:
Kalessin,

tr33sPlease

Dude, it is up to HL what happens, but no one intentionally cut in front of you...it is more like you got lost on the way to the register and everyone else found it first. It just doesn't make sense to anyone that HL will let you go to the front of the line. If they let you get your hopper early then lucky you. Most people(not me included) here don't seem to care if HL lets people add hoppers to the orders in front of them despite it delaying their order, so they sure as hell won't care about your one hopper. Though you can add to your order...

Vapor Loop

Edit: After re-reading, it appears you didn't actually give them the money, you just think saving the money since then is the same thing as placing an actual order, so...I don't know what else to say

Well you seem to not understand people cut in front of me. I don't think saving it is the same thing. I never got that chance to pay before others the email never came,Getting your chance and not getting it aren't the same thing either now are they? How is it fair other's got a chance to do so before me when i inquired feb 16th 2014 unless they inquired first? The pre orders won't supposed to start until after us wait list people got emailed our chance to order. I was ready and waiting the whole time so i really was not just saving it, My proper place is before the damn pre orders opened up on the page. I never gave up my spot it's a clear error that must be fixed. I highly doubt tables turned yall would be saying this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapor Loop,

Kalessin

You were on a wait list, but for whatever reason (a lost email, a forgetful employee, just plain bad luck) you did not get a chance to ACTUALLY order. At best you signed up to pre-order. It's entirely different than you having made an actual confirmed order and being skipped. If you had made an order, paid them, and then for some reason they sent out hoppers to customers after your order date, you'd be justified in your feelings. But as it is now, you have NO claim to being wronged. You missed an opportunity. It happens to everyone, all the time.

Last edited:

Vapor Loop

It just doesn't make sense to anyone that HL will let you go to the front of the line.

That makes no sense i was already in front of the line ready to pay, So fix the error as if i did how does that not make sense? I should get my fair shot as well and this is how, If it's fair not to do that then all of you should wait till the people that paid more get there hoppers, That's about what yall are saying is ok for them to do to me.

That's absurd it most certainly is not different. I was first in line ready to pay they need to make it as it would in reality. I first in line obviously payed first i think i may have even been overcharged to be honest, Was the price even $135 for SS at first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapor Loop,

Vapor Loop

Then nobody else was because i was in front of them ready to do so. I take it the price was not $135 therefor i was overcharged.

Edit I don't know why you continue to think this is fair other than you had been behind me in line. I am not at fault here and should not be punished for another persons error.

Last edited:
Vapor Loop,

Kalessin

Then nobody else was because i was in front of them ready to do so. I take it the price was not $135 therefor i was overcharged.
So you're saying that because you weren't allowed to buy, no one else's order is valid. And you're saying that because you were quoted a price above average which you -did not pay-, that you were over-charged...I'm not sure...I'm just going to leave the conversation now.

Vapor Loop

Why make this so confusing? Look i was in front i get mine first obviously, Just because somebody else didn't take the money when they should have is not my fault, If i wait longer than someone behind me that is obviously not fair. The cash is as good as gone anyway in line why the hell else be there?

Vapor Loop,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Why make this so confusing? Look i was in front i get mine first obviously, Just because somebody else didn't take the money when they should have is not my fault, If i wait longer than someone behind me that is obviously not fair. The cash is as good as gone anyway in line why the hell else be there?
You've made your case to FC about this. Make your case to GHL now and let us know how that goes if you wish.

Let's move on to more important discussions like shipping dates and updates and boxes and shit.

That goes for everyone, btw.

:peace:

priestsmiler

I thought I would share the following response after a mardy rant at ghl about estimated shipping dates...

"Unfortunately, I am not able to guarantee an exact date that your order will ship. We always only estimate our ship dates as we expect some unforeseen delays to occur. We source custom parts from all over and then have 90 minutes of hand assembly for each Hopper. There are many factors involved that impact our assembly and shipping speed and therefore, we always only estimate a ship date rather than guaranteeing one.

I understand this is not what you were hoping to hear, and I understand that you are frustrated with the delays. If at any time, you decide you do not want to wait any longer, you can request that I cancel your order and issue you a refund. I will process this immediately. I am confident, however, that if you decide to hang in there a bit longer, you will not be disappointed once you have your Hopper in your hands."

I have a titanium preorder from june 29 with an "estimated shipping date" of march 2016 original ship date sept 2015! All this grasshopper inspired madness!!! I am so impatient!

I apologise in advance if I have broken any rule by posting this.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm not sure if you have permission from HOpper Labs to show the letter to others. I think the frustration comes from the goofy dates that they give folks. Maybe they need to say spring, winter, fall or summer.

Not even say what year to expect it. Better yet, don't give out damn dates when they don't mean anything - its kinda rediculous, hope I didn't step on any toes. Wishing everyone a speedy delivery and no faulty problems once you get your unit.

This has to be pretty frustrating. I'm assuming all this wait has to be from the earlier problems with the back ends of the units.

GHL stop with the dates if you happen to read FC. Folks will get theirs, when they get them. Just an opinion.

I still have chosen not to order yet. I would be yelling and screaming just like some of you. I know my patience level.

Last edited:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
It's been a long frustratiing wait for everyone. I missed the original campaign by days, signed up for pre order wait list on 12/2013 and didn't get the invite to order until 12/2014. I only rec'd my shipping confirmation yesterday. orders are going out regularly and steadily now, I think the wait time will decrease and everyone will have their hopper before long. The majority of people who have already rec'd a hopper are happy with the product, the worst seems to be over and a little more patience is all that is probably needed.
that being said, I'm incredibly excited for this vape. It's time to dust off my leather case from Ratchett and get it ready for its mate

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Edit I don't know why you continue to think this is fair other than you had been behind me in line. I am not at fault here and should not be punished for another persons error.

So I actually got on the waitlist just before you in February 2014 when I discovered the Hopper campaign, I kept following on here though, saw they began to send pre order opportunities to waitlisters in Dec 2014 at the $135 price. After waiting a few weeks I emailed Trevor to ensure i would be getting any email as well. It came mid January and I ordered on the 15th (added a color Ti in April, right before my initial shipping estimate). Anyway so I ordered before you and I wholeheartedly agree with the others, it sure seems unfair to you and I can absolutely see that bc it seems was the fault of GHL, but surely you can see how unfair that is to everyone else?

Even if it is just one order, you didn't follow up until August, if you knew you were waiting for the email that never came most people would inquire sooner. Even if this is not the case it certainly paints a picture of less effort on your part to ensure you could get your early order in. While waiting for the opportunity to pre order I actually had asked if I could just join the backers list after the fact, as i would've doneso if I had known of it in time, but they ofcourse said sorry no, and that early inquiry doesnt entitle me to anything. You can certainly ask them but I'd be shocked if they made the change, there are other waitlisters who waived their orders, some pre ordered later and some never did, to bring it up a full year later and claim people "cut" you seems a little ridiculous to me (and some others it seems)

If this was an amusement park i can assure you that if you were distracted by something at a souvenir stand and 100s (even dozens) of people didn't see you in line and got ahead of you before you realized, and you then attempted to "cut" all these people to find your correct spot, not only would no one in that line think that fair, I am fairly certain the amusement park staff would pull you from the line entirely (if not kick you out of the park, but they won't want to lose the money, nor will GHL, they will likely say sorry but we're going to ship them all in a row anyway! You'll be fine)

Anyway hope that makes some more sense to you? And sorry for replying, just saw that this all had already tapered down after i wrote this but I thought it could still help you see the other side, as i definitely see yours too, its just a shitty situation, it happens to all of us. Sometimes life can not be fair for everyone :2c::peace:

Now back to Box Watch 2016

Last edited:

OldCreepy

Any new emails? Maybe from Hopper? Maybe someone around here has some more inside news on parts/new employees and how this progress stuff is rolling? #itchingforbadnews :tinfoil::uhoh::ninja::cry::bang:

OldCreepy,
Top Bottom