The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Are you also a fan of the film The Never Ending Story?

haha nope because I waited for 2 years to but my money down, I did buy a Davinci Ascent instead but should have gotten an Arizer Solo or just an Enano like I did last year but I waited without commitment like a true coward and now reaping the benefits of slightly elevated mental status A.K.A not mega crumpy at HL :D (understandable though because the communication part)

I purchased my grasshopper on 8/ 2015. I would be very surprised if I get it on 8/2016

I thing you going to get it next month because I believe in magic !

DAVID COPPERFIELD MOTHA FUKKA !!!

no but seriously it sounds like they finally ironed out the betas and hammered out a better production line

Hjalmark,

Tdtour

Judging from people who preordered from dec 2014 and are just getting theirs now and those who preordered from Aug 2015 and did not get theirs yet. I know I will not get mine next month. Oh well.

Tdtour,

Vaperist

i wonder... how many more Hoppers they gonna sale trough VapeFiends before pre-orders come? i hope they have a cash flow under a control.

Vaperist,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Starting a new business is very expensive. I would imagine that their cash flow is the folks that are continuing to buy the hoppers. We really don't have a window into their business practices, only what they tell us in their letters.

It sounds like a fairly small company with a few people assembling the product. Anyway that's what others have said on this thread.

con2010

59. on amazon
$_57.JPG

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
59. on amazon
$_57.JPG

I wonder if the GH SS or Ti Tube would fit in this?

Oh wait...I forgot how incredibly difficult it is to create a hollow tube with a little custom felt inside is to manufacture...:rofl:

Hopefully it is still on track for April...great to pay for a hollow tube over two years ago and still not see it in my mailbox...:shrug::bang::rofl:

OldCreepy

I bet the first order was by someone that tries to pay using food stamps. We have all been stuck in a long line at Walmart basically. Hell it might even be coupons! I got some for the piggly maybe I can get my next bag of NON/Hope for a discount. At least not all things in life aren't random, we know how tomorrow will turn out and have since.....

OldCreepy,

con2010

I wonder if the GH SS or Ti Tube would fit in this?

Oh wait...I forgot how incredibly difficult it is to create a hollow tube with a little custom felt inside is to manufacture...:rofl:

Hopefully it is still on track for April...great to pay for a hollow tube over two years ago and still not see it in my mailbox...:shrug::bang::rofl:
Fold up to a cylinder size 7.8*3.15*3.15 (inches),unfold size 12*7.8*2 (inches) grasshopper is 5 inched by 5

con2010,
Reactions: Shrike

JoeMama

Howdy gang....

In the past week, has anyone received their Luck Me Email from GH on shipments?? I'm speaking of the "March 2016" batch of people (which includes me)...

... I haven't ...yet.

delloy

@JoeMama That keeping more alert you mentioned earlier in the thread about posting in the wrong place didn't last long!

Grasshopper induced forgetfulness? ;):ko:

Last edited:
delloy,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Howdy gang....

In the past week, has anyone received their Luck Me Email from GH on shipments?? I'm speaking of the "March 2016" batch of people (which includes me)...

... I haven't ...yet.

I am March 2016 person my self and nope also we are totally going to get moved by Mod. :p

Hjalmark,

OldCreepy

Simple water proof case from Walmart camping section. Take and buy some filler foam from VaporWizard and cut out slot for GH and the however many batteries you bought with it. Cases come in a lot of sizes and shapes also if it's water tight its air tight so,.... ✌️

If my GH shows up I'll take pics of what I make. HAHA WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Simple water proof case from Walmart camping section. Take and buy some filler foam from VaporWizard and cut out slot for GH and the however many batteries you bought with it. Cases come in a lot of sizes and shapes also if it's water tight its air tight so,.... ✌️
If my GH shows up I'll take pics of what I make. HAHA WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE!!!

I am aiming for a pelican case for my Grasshopper, they are fairly cheap for what they are and as I will be using my GH while kayaking and hiking I am looking for water and crush proof option that fits everything I need for long duration trips, 3 oz of weed, powerbank, hydrotube, USB charger, AVB jar, GH and spare batteries

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/watertight-protector-hard-cases/micro-case/standard/1050/

OldCreepy

I am aiming for a pelican case for my Grasshopper, they are fairly cheap for what they are and as I will be using my GH while kayaking and hiking I am looking for water and crush proof option that fits everything I need for long duration trips, 3 oz of weed, powerbank, hydrotube, USB charger, AVB jar, GH and spare batteries

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/watertight-protector-hard-cases/micro-case/standard/1050/
Yes the pelican is what I am talking about, there site is easiest since they sell a big one with foam inside from get go. But if you already have foam or want one right this second then hit up Walmart,dicks,lowes,etc someone will have them and in many sizes. Small is best for me cause I don't need to carry more than 3 grams out at a time unless I'm headed into the woods and in that case I would just buy a second case just for my stash. The GH should be safe inside its own area with just enough bud to grab run burn and GRIN like a fool. (A bathroom break) lol. All in all we don't have to wait for a new kinda case or just deal with what they sell. Now we need a unit!

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Howdy gang....

... I haven't ...yet.
I'm in the "March" shipping estimate too and I still haven't received my shipping confirmation yet either. Still waiting...

Vapoholic420,
Reactions: CarolKing

JoeMama

@JoeMama That keeping more alert you mentioned earlier in the thread about posting in the wrong place didn't last long!

Grasshopper induced forgetfulness? ;):ko:
I'm in the "March" shipping estimate too and I still haven't received my shipping confirmation yet either. Still waiting...
There's a Reddit thread going on with the same dead quiet anxiety.
The end of the month approaches... cue the email, GH!

JoeMama,
Top Bottom