Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
umpnum14,

Guido

Just joined, waiting on my Extreme ordered last night. :cool: I've been waiting for 2 months to order and saved a lot of kief. Cawn't wait. Wonder why Arizer dosen't use the teflon on the tuff bowl, on the elbow? If I'm right it seems the little piece breaks off the elbow right? I sure like all the info on the site, even though I had made up my mind, I still liked the idea of all the imput. I looked at the PD, but it just isn't available often enough.

Guido

Guido,

stricknine

First Post in this forum. Sure glad I found it. Ordered an Extreme Friday @ 11 am. It was delivered the next day with FREE shipping. I love this vape. Had no trouble at all using the whip. A wonderful purchase. Only problem now is I have to find a good portable one as I don't have a desire to combust anymore.

Thanks for all the great feed back and instructions. The "pack the elbow method" really does the job. Had to put the whip down several time because I ended up getting lifted more that I normally like too.... But thats certainly OK. :D

Rick

stricknine,

umpnum14

stricknine said:
First Post in this forum. Sure glad I found it. Ordered an Extreme Friday @ 11 am. It was delivered the next day with FREE shipping. I love this vape. Had no trouble at all using the whip. A wonderful purchase. Only problem now is I have to find a good portable one as I don't have a desire to combust anymore.

Thanks for all the great feed back and instructions. The "pack the elbow method" really does the job. Had to put the whip down several time because I ended up getting lifted more that I normally like too.... But thats certainly OK. :D

Rick
I did the same stopped combusting myself thx to vapeing :ko: In regards to a portable I did the same I have a mini oxygen 2 that i use away from home.

umpnum14,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
stricknine said:

Rick
welcome fellow extremist. i hope your stay here is a good one.

illadelph,

jcw919

congrats stricknine! good to hear you got it going without any trouble. as for the portable, im about to purchase a Magic Flight Launch Box and i recommend you check it out

jcw919,

umpnum14

jcw919 said:
congrats stricknine! good to hear you got it going without any trouble. as for the portable, im about to purchase a Magic Flight Launch Box and i recommend you check it out
ive thought about getting it as well but have looked into PD

umpnum14,

duh

umpnum14 said:
jcw919 said:
ive thought about getting it as well but have looked into PD
The PD isn't a portable - the LB is a pocket sized vape.

Glad to see E / LB ppl joining me!

duh,

stricknine

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow vaporists. I am really loving my Extreme and am turning my buddies onto vaping. I find people are easily converted once they try it. For some, all I had to do was tell them how great it is. Most trust my opinion since I have been toking regularly since 1972.

Ordered me an Iolite for traveling, it should be at home when I get there.

Again, Glad I found this forum while making decisions on what to purchase for vaping.
It sure put me on the right track.....

:peace: Rick

stricknine,

max

Out to lunch
umpnum14 said:
I didnt post the link the first time for fear of the vapor gods crashing down on me.
We like links (patties are good too :drool:), unless they're spam. :goon:

max,

umpnum14

hey max didnt you say that you modified your extreme to move the bowl closer to the heater?
if so how?
btw
Im running some test on my extreme tonight with a high dollar thermometer and will report back here with the details later. its a v3

umpnum14,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
look a couple pages back, im pretty sure max posted the link to his post which was way back in the first 5 or so pages of this thread. happy hunting. :p

illadelph,

umpnum14

illadelph said:
look a couple pages back, im pretty sure max posted the link to his post which was way back in the first 5 or so pages of this thread. happy hunting. :p
thats were I got the idea but all i remember seeing was something like ...."Eurka I cracked her open and wow" or something like that....but ill look again thx

umpnum14,

max

Out to lunch
umpnum14 said:
hey max didnt you say that you modified your extreme to move the bowl closer to the heater?
if so how?
Not me. I've never owned an Extreme, just the original V-Tower.

max,

spyder

It was me.... :brow:

simple...

under the padded feet (remove) are a couple of screws (remove)

now gentle wiggle silver cup and spin it till it comes off.

now you should see a long screw at the bottom of the heater cover going through the plastic base it sits in (remove screw) (remove heat cover) carefully drill another hole right below it
slide heat cover back over heater and you will see the heater now stick up a little out of the top of the screen on top of the cover. line up screw hole with heater cover hole and gentle screw in ...not too snug.

re-assemble and ENJOY!!

spyder,

umpnum14

spyder said:

simple...

now you should see a long screw at the bottom of the heater cover going through the plastic base it sits in (remove screw) (remove heat cover) carefully drill another hole right below it
slide heat cover back over heater and you will see the heater now stick up a little out of the top of the screen on top of the cover. line up screw hole with heater cover hole and gentle screw in ...not too snug.

re-assemble and ENJOY!!
thx spyder. thats what i figured would have to be done, but what did you use to drill another hole in the glass?

umpnum14,

umpnum14

umpnum14 said:
spyder said:

simple...

re-assemble and ENJOY!!
thx spyder. thats what i figured would have to be done, but what did you use to drill another hole in the glass?
nm im always trying to make things hard i just got it :cool:

umpnum14,

spyder

glass already has a hole.... you are just drilling a new hole in the plastic and moving the heater cover down which moves the heater up...

Put screw in new hole in plastic old hole in glass

spyder,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom