Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuzzer

marcuss said:
hey skuzzer if you still need help to open the unit PM me and i'll give you some tips....i've have already two units repaired in my curriculum vitae ;)

Easy man no worry!
Thanks for the offer, the extreme is on it's way back now though, with a new one on the way :)

Aaron over @ Warehouse Goods sure does put customer service up there! Once the new unit arrives I'll be leaving very +ve feedback on ebay

Just can't wait for it to arrive, it'll be my first vape experience

Skuzzer,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Your gona love that shit bro, even though you had a problem to wait out, Being your first vape you lucked out with a very good choice no matter what your initial reasons for buying a vape as you'l find out 4 ur self The E is my favourite house hold appliance and i've got a 42" plasma i'm paying off here Bcause of it. my other all time fave buy was two bikes, Mountain dual suspension& Road Composite very :cool: $choices4 me & lifestyle of course (with my attitude's anyway :lol:)

Cannabudz,

NSXTACY

I got a question that i know has been asked many times. When the vapor in the bag cools down till it's like clear vapor does it lose its potency? I always blow bags and they have very thick and noticeable vapor. I usually don;t finish a whole bag so i close the hole up and leave it under my coffee table till morning. I sometimes feel its a waste of time to hit it cause it doesn't have the thick vapor anymore.

I have also got bigger glad bake bags to use with this and of course they work amazingly with the extreme! I just recently tried to vape kief with great results, lasted forever and made extremely thick, hashy vapor. I just can't wait to make some ISO hash.
I also noticed that to get thicker vapor using the whip you must use the fan to blow it in your mouth.
I have yet to burn any of my herbs which i am just absolutely thrilled because of that. Oh and i broke my stirring tool that i depended on :uhoh: Ordering a new stir tool and tuff bowl as im typing, very fair prices.

I would also like to know what you other extreme users use instead of glad press in seal to seal the bag?
And what do you guys like most about the extreme?

NSXTACY,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It's a consumer product that can change your life(which arizer don't advertise, legal issues about claims you can make without spending Squillions of $, not to mention entrenched resistance of the "medical community" in herb's, to advance fascism's cause i guess) :disgust: in the greedy fucker's of this world:mad:
There are few product's ending up in land fill that do that, in my opinion. My two aircraft spec aluminium/composite bike's will prolly be spared that fate too :)

Ignorance is Bliss
Fu%$en Bullshit NOt the FU?$K for Me FUCK COMBUSTION :D

sorry 4 the xtra edit's guys, but i had to add, it's prolly a good thing that some vape maker's can't make such claim's cause they wouldn't be true in a lot of cases, so iv'e found with personal XP, just my :2c: worth & not gospel of course

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
youd be suprised how many of the doctors associations endorse medical marijuana, let me pull up the list from wikipedia
* The American College of Physicians - America's second largest physicians group[33]
* Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - America's second largest cancer charity.[33]
* American Academy of Family Physicians[33]
* American Public Health Association[33]
* American Psychiatric Association[33]
* American Nurses Association[33]
* British Medical Association[33]
* AIDS Action[33]
* American Academy of HIV Medicine[33]
* Lymphoma Foundation of America[33]
* Health Canada[33]

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Thats great, A Z but generally speaking the doctor's go along with order's, regardless of thier concience, Trust me there's not too many doctor's getting on tele to advice the good citizen's of smart healthy choices, if the rare one speak's out, Good old corporate media(the only show in town) just doesn't put it to air, if they do it's the old format of the govt stooge shouting down the expert with bullshit rhetoric built upon deceit, & nothing changes, meanwhile people suffer, sorry for the rant mate, I just see doctor's as arms of the state just like the police(paramilitary) & armed forces, & Religion, @ the end of the day, it's them & us.

My doctor should know better than most, (due to her heritage) but not for one second would she agree with my situation, yes, i have to lie :ninja:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
NSXTACY said:
I got a question that i know has been asked many times. When the vapor in the bag cools down till it's like clear vapor does it lose its potency? I always blow bags and they have very thick and noticeable vapor. I usually don;t finish a whole bag so i close the hole up and leave it under my coffee table till morning. I sometimes feel its a waste of time to hit it cause it doesn't have the thick vapor anymore.

I have also got bigger glad bake bags to use with this and of course they work amazingly with the extreme! I just recently tried to vape kief with great results, lasted forever and made extremely thick, hashy vapor. I just can't wait to make some ISO hash.
I also noticed that to get thicker vapor using the whip you must use the fan to blow it in your mouth.
I have yet to burn any of my herbs which i am just absolutely thrilled because of that. Oh and i broke my stirring tool that i depended on :uhoh: Ordering a new stir tool and tuff bowl as im typing, very fair prices.

I would also like to know what you other extreme users use instead of glad press in seal to seal the bag?
And what do you guys like most about the extreme?
If you're leaving bags overnight, yeah. Going to be some serious condensation, oxidation, loss. Get it while it's fresh! :2c:

Think I asked this before, but can anyone comment on the Extreme's bag blowing ability compared to the Volcano?

vtac,

Go-Graphics

New to the vape world. My first experience was three weeks ago on my buddies new vapir 5.0. I thought it was pretty cool. Taking our crap herb and making it taste better and last longer. To me...cool...but there had to be a better way. So I started doing my homework. All my searches on finding the best vaporizer always led me back to this site. From what I found, the volcano is the best for bags and the supervapezilla wins as best whip vaporizer. These are just my personal opinions on what I concluded from my research.

Having said that...I'm the guy in our group of friends that needs to have the latest and greatest in whatever we're doing together. From disc golf to camping. I have to have the best of the best. I found after reading this forum and others that the EXTREME has the best of both worlds. It has the best bag vape and the best whip vape all rolled into one.

I purchased my new Extreme last Wednesday from Warehousegoods. Great deal on e-bay and the customer service from their staff was incredible. It was at my door the next morning all the way to Sacramento, CA. As for my first experience....HOLY CRAP!!! This EXTREME MACHINE is just that. EXTREME!! Incredible how this piece of hardware is far more superior over the vapair 5.0. My buddy that ownes the vapair was with me on our first plug in. He was blown away. He's the big lung hitter in our group...biggest one I know and the first hit knocked him off his chair (literaly). He needed a break for about 15 minutes before continuing.

For me the whip is where it's at!! The bags are cool but not where it's at for me. I can take a great tastey slow manual draw and just sit back and get wasted. Amazing how I've been missing out on this experience for so long.

I do have a couple questions. I'm concerned with running this extreme (too long). I find myself using the extreme for 30 minutes and cooling it down for a couple hours and using it again. Is it OK to leave it on longer? Let's say 12 hours so it's ready to use all day long? DO I need to run the fan while cooling the extreme down? Any other tips would be great. Thanks for all your help on making my vaporizing experience enjoyable.:D

Go-Graphics,

max

Out to lunch
From what I found, the volcano is the best for bags and the supervapezilla wins as best whip vaporizer. These are just my personal opinions on what I concluded from my research.
You didn't find enough. :lol: The 'cano is generally considered the best bag vape, but not for everyone (give me a brand new 'cano-I'll sell it and keep my herbalAire for bag use). The Super Vapezilla though, is mostly hype. It has no parts warranty and isn't built to last long term. Are any of the forced air digital whip vapes built to last? The jury is still out. But the Vapezilla products are sold by an unscrupulous company that deserves to go bankrupt.

the EXTREME has the best of both worlds. It has the best bag vape and the best whip vape all rolled into one.
But you just said "the Volcano is the best for bags". ?? Putting vapor in a bag is an easy process, and as long as the vape is good quality, you can't tell the difference from one to another. Volcano vapor and Extreme bagged vapor are pretty much equal. As for the best whip vape, the Extreme, although much better than the herbalAire, isn't going to win out for most people compared to vapes like the SSV. Personal preference does factor in though, which is why I maintain that no vape can be crowned 'the best' for everyone. The Extreme is the only way to get all three major vapor delivery methods in one unit, and does a great job, but it's not the best of all worlds for all vapers.

I'm concerned with running this extreme (too long). I find myself using the extreme for 30 minutes and cooling it down for a couple hours and using it again. Is it OK to leave it on longer? Let's say 12 hours so it's ready to use all day long?
Solid state electronics are usually happier being left on rather than being switched on and off, but other parts (like moving ones) have a life span that can be extended if they're given a rest when not in use. Only use the fan when you're actually vaping.

DO I need to run the fan while cooling the extreme down?
Unlike the Vapezilla :rolleyes:, bag vapes don't need to cool down with the pump or fan running. Just shut it down. And welcome to Club Vape!

max,

Go-Graphics

Thanks for the tips!! Like I said I'm very new to the Vape World. My opinions on the volcano and super vapezilla being the best in there class. Best by majority vote...in my opinion. Your correct in being no one machine is the best for everyone. How would I know...I've never used any others other than the Extreme and vapair 5.0. I'm telling you I would of paid $500 for the Extreme machine knowing now what I know about it compared to other vaporizers. Thank GOD it's half the price as a new volcano. Thanks for your time Max in posting answers to my questions. I'll let the extreme run all day when needed ans rest at night. I rarely use the fan. I prefer vape on demand...nice and slow is how I like it. CIAO:brow:

Go-Graphics,

Go-Graphics

OH MY GOD!!! I just tryed some resin. It took me ten minutes before I could even type anything. I have NEVER had a resin hit like those I just took. A couple small hits at a lower temp to get it hardened...a little stir...and hang on!! UNBELIEVEABLE!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HASH!!

Go-Graphics,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hey GG welcome to the Vaping club, I've alway's been a bit hardcore with consumpition, & find the timer well worth using, & rather than just leave on 16 to 18 hour's a day you could allow the 4 hour timer to do it's thing and when ur ready for that next hit turn the E on with a fresh bowl, go off make ur fresh latte & by the time ur back to the hot seat it's ready for another 4 hour plus session, I seriously love my E & also would have been happy to pay more, It's CHEAP & good Value, Like GG just my opinion :)

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Welcome in the "know", Go-Graphics. So you've discovered how great vaporizing can be and also how shitty Vapirs are. :D No offense to Vapir owners, but they really strike me as kind of "My First Vaporizer" by Fisher Price. Overpriced pieces of plastic. Yuck.

Go-Graphics said:
So I started doing my homework. All my searches on finding the best vaporizer always led me back to this site. From what I found, the volcano is the best for bags and the supervapezilla wins as best whip vaporizer. These are just my personal opinions on what I concluded from my research.
Wait, wait, after reading posts on this site you concluded that the Volcano and Super Vapezilla are top in their classes? I must be reading that wrong. :lol:

It's a good example of how bad the information out there really is. I mean if you read some of those fake review sites created by Wicked Roots, they all say that the SV is the #1 absolute best ever. But read some actual user opinions and it's a different story. Oh well, luckily you didn't fall for the BS and ended up with a good vape with a company that stands behind it.

Anway, enjoy your new toy. All you lucky Cali folk. :p

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Two turn off's for me with the VS were Warranty(mentioned b4) and noise, i like the plasma for movies and stuff(which i wouldn't have without first buying the Extreme by the way) when i want quite, The manual whip slow long draws are pretty sick.

Also with the E i can drop what i'm doin (vapeing) & attend to shit, then when all is good just pick up the ready to go whip mouthpiece & ur off & running(maybe a stir too), sometimes i leave a loaded bowl ready to go for upto 30 minutes with no prob's :)

The E Hook 4 Me is the Choice it gives it's not just this or that. :D

Cannabudz,

NSXTACY

Yea i think the extreme just makes a lot of sense to me, I like things that make sense. Top loader, where you can actually load your herbs easily and watch them change colors. It has both bag and whip, and all the attachments are universal. Usually i can find a lot of things i would change about something i buy but with this it is almost impossible and im not just bragging. Best part is it makes all your herbs taste fresh and pure haven't had any herb that i said yuck to. It just looks very professional and well designed. The company stands behind their product and thats also great to know. I wouldn't waste my money with any other vape.

I also have noticed a lot of people sending their extremes back but i think they are mostly all shipping damages because the extreme is not a tank. That means be very careful with it and never pick it up and move it when your :ko: .
:2c:

NSXTACY,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm one Who had an E problem, (&not Phased) and i have prolly only heard of about 3 other's here maybe, i wouldn't call that a lot, being only a new design on the first few production run's has got to ellicit some consideration, especially seen the company in question stand's firmly behind a great product, that is not overpriced, as so much consumer stuff is.

And as some one who enjoy's a high priced(upto$200) Wine, shiraz etc. very occassionaly, you'll appreciate when i say the Extreme taste's nice, I'm not making a random statement, but rather an informed decision made on my sense of taste on my palate, which is much improved Now after six weeks of non smoking.

FUCK COMBUSTION :D

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Go-Graphics said:
I'm concerned with running this extreme (too long). I find myself using the extreme for 30 minutes and cooling it down for a couple hours and using it again. Is it OK to leave it on longer? Let's say 12 hours so it's ready to use all day long? DO I need to run the fan while cooling the extreme down? Any other tips would be great. Thanks for all your help on making my vaporizing
I set my timer to the 4 hour setting. Since the unit remembers the last settings used, mine always powers up the at 4 hour timer. Sometimes I turn it off and back on at the end of the cycle, so I know it will go 8 hours straight wthout any problems. Beyond that, I don't know, but I would think it will be fine.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Go-Graphics said:
OH MY GOD!!! I just tryed some resin. It took me ten minutes before I could even type anything. I have NEVER had a resin hit like those I just took. A couple small hits at a lower temp to get it hardened...a little stir...and hang on!! UNBELIEVEABLE!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HASH!!
I'm gonna call you Mr. Superlative.

You are one hyped up motherfucker and I'll bet you're a blast to hang with!

stickstones,

Go-Graphics

One long day of vaping...I'm so pleased with my new purchase. I've been using a slow manual draw all day on my resin experments. I've found you load a nice bowl and enjoy the first few draws as the taste is something you must experience. Then drop two small balls of resin. (1 ball is the size of a BB from your BB gun). Draw on that for a couple and crank that puppy all the way to max 482f and toke away! Every couple draws give it a stir and I tell you what. As you stir and crumble the resin it's a CRAZY hit that makes you forget where you are?? Next hit i'm like how the hell did I get on the floor. No BS!! HEAD RUSH CITY!! Does anyone else have any tips to better my experiences. I don't see how though...Today I have experienced a high like no other. I look forward to beating my record tomorrow?:o

Go-Graphics,

NSXTACY

What weed were u using go graphics? SOunds nice! Im :ko: after an hour of hotboxing with the vape in the bathroom using haze. I brought the bong in too to get some more visible smoke creating the hotbox effect.

A clock display would be nice for some people but i would never use it since i have a alarm clock right next to me.

And go graphics what do you mean when u say resin? Like kief or resin scraped from a cashed bong bowl? If its the resin from a bowl thats gross. :disgust: :ko:

NSXTACY,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
NSXTACY said:
What weed were u using go graphics? SOunds nice! Im :ko: after an hour of hotboxing with the vape in the bathroom using haze. I brought the bong in too to get some more visible smoke creating the hotbox effect.

A clock display would be nice for some people but i would never use it since i have a alarm clock right next to me.

And go graphics what do you mean when u say resin? Like kief or resin scraped from a cashed bong bowl? If its the resin from a bowl thats gross. :disgust: :ko:
Seeing as he's from Cali, I'm assuming it's dispensary bud and 'resin' = some insane extract. Lucky bastards. ;)

vtac,

NSXTACY

Lol, i would love to live in cali! Its like my dream paradise. Japanese people everywhere, hippies, and surfing. And u can ski surf and dune all in the same state. Did i mention the great and sometimes free weed. :brow: ANd tghe terminator is your governor which kicks huge ass, cali is where i want to live someday. Man that state is gonna be the first state to legalize weed. I bet i could even get approved for medical hemp. And of course the ban on trans fat, :D cali gov sounds like they care about there citizens. Can't wait to go over there once im out of school. But before that it will be Amsterdam. :ko:

NSXTACY,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
If we ever have a party, it's probably going to be there. :party:

I really want to hear Ahnold say "vaporizer" :lol:

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom