Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Can you buy these screens just by themselves, this sounds like a good way to vape oil. Do they just fit inside the bowl or what? Im not a fan of the other methods of vaping oil, worried about it just melting then dripping down inside the unit. Never tried just the cyclone bowl filled with ash, but this seems messy to me. Also the glass bead idea seems plausible but i also have not tried it. And as highendvapes said, how they heck do you clean them? can u just soak them in ISO???

Are these what you are talking about??
http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer_Liquid_Pads.php
Yeah those are them. i've never actually used them but I've heard they work well and are definitely good for more than two uses. I bet you can clean most of the gunk out to the point where you can still use it. They are two big for the extreme but I'm sure you could cut em down to size.

bluntfaced,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
bluntfaced said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Can you buy these screens just by themselves, this sounds like a good way to vape oil. Do they just fit inside the bowl or what? Im not a fan of the other methods of vaping oil, worried about it just melting then dripping down inside the unit. Never tried just the cyclone bowl filled with ash, but this seems messy to me. Also the glass bead idea seems plausible but i also have not tried it. And as highendvapes said, how they heck do you clean them? can u just soak them in ISO???

Are these what you are talking about??
http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer_Liquid_Pads.php
Yeah those are them. i've never actually used them but I've heard they work well and are definitely good for more than two uses. I bet you can clean most of the gunk out to the point where you can still use it. They are two big for the extreme but I'm sure you could cut em down to size.
Has anybody used these in their extreme, or have quick access to try them, i dont want to order them if they are useless in the extreme.

Shangrila and Triela enjoy the extreme experience :D

canadibus said:
Elbow pack + Whip + 190C = win

cant get over how awesome this thing is.
For me Elbow pack + Whip + 170C = win lol

Mr. Smoke No More,

canadibus

dude my girlfriend didnt want to risk breaking my E so she smoked last night... I just laughed at her and called her a sucker for actually smoking lol

canadibus,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Has anybody used these in their extreme, or have quick access to try them, i dont want to order them if they are useless in the extreme.
Yeah I looked at my homies. It's the circumference of the inside of a volcano bowl but you could definitely cut it down to size. I would use a dremel probably.

bluntfaced,

phienomenal

I had a quick question i've been using my extreme for awhile and the elbow has this sticky golden goo does anybody keep this? can you cook with it or anything?

phienomenal,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Check out the vapor honey thread I think it's called extra virgin vape oil something though. Short answer though is yes, you don't need to cook it just get it out of there somehow and smoke/vape it. This can be done by scraping or extraction with a solvent like isopropyl.

bluntfaced,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
yes it is. i love me a heavy stone right before bed. keif/oil always seem to do that for me.

illadelph,

Mark

John Brown
I have been making a lot of oil recently and the extreme is getting really dirty really fast. Lmao, I scrape the glass parts for stuff at night. This thing can vaporize oil very good, I put a little bud in, then FILL the bowl with oil, and pack the elbow with the better oil. The oil blocks airflow a lot so bags are not very good when you use so much, I prefer to do it with less if I am using a bag. Anyways, that full bowl can last at least 10 minutes going around getting hooted hard by large group. Solo that thing can last you all night.

This vape rocks.

Mark,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
You fill the entire bowl with vape resin or are you getting oil from somewhere else too>

bluntfaced,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
this kush i got lasts so long in the E. my guess would be because of all the resin glands it has. :cool:

illadelph,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah I've got some super fire too. A little elbow just goes and goes it's wonderful. Definitely worth the extra change for bomb reefer when you're vapin it.

bluntfaced,

Mark

John Brown
bluntfaced said:
You fill the entire bowl with vape resin or are you getting oil from somewhere else too>
The first like, like, first 3 words man....

I made some oil...

Mark,

phienomenal

hey just found the thread about the oil/resin probably going to try freezing it tomorrow see how that goes... thanks for the help guys. Super helpful board. Two questions for you guys:

1) About how many bags do you get from a bowl? (My bowls are usually quarter bowls, half of the glass area not up to the black part, the bud is some highs as well)

2) How do you guys keep the screen on the elbow clean? I pop on a new screen and it gets dirty within a week.

phienomenal,

MunkeyBalls

I've been throwing mine into a glass filled with "Denatured Alcohol 99%" the past few weeks to clean them. Now that the alcohol got quite brown I filtered out the bits of used herb with a coffeefilter (they got in there with the screens) and then let it out to evaporate for a few days.

After scraping the bottom of the glass this is what I got:
IMG_0123.jpg

It kinda looks like a really thick syrup. I accidentally got some on my fingers and it is REALLY sticky, in fact it stuck my fingers right together. So now that you guys are on the subject, is this stuff smokable (couldnt find iso alcohol) and if so, how would you go about doing that without combustion (I've stopped smoking). I've seen some people asking if these volcano liquid pads would fit, and I'm really interested as well in that..

Or maybe I could try using a triple screen with a small layer of herb... Although seeing how hard this stuff was to get off my fingers I'm afraid it will make a huge mess of my bowl :D

MunkeyBalls,

Mark

John Brown
Exactly how I clean my pieces, don't throw that shit out, iso it and make oil. I usually throw some avb in with the resins when I make the oil, or just use shake.

Yea, freezing the plate, I always do it, cools it off and it is a lot easier to scrape most times. A good method of evaporation is to put a Pyrex dish over a pot of boiling water so the steam heats the plate, or boil water and pour it into a cooking sheet and have the Pyrex dish in it so the boiling water heats the plate, the first method is very fast, you can evaporate the oil is line 10-20 minutes. Also a Blowdryer helps a lot.

That stuff is very smokable. Oil works soooo good in a vape, lasts forever.
I always put like 1/4 or 1/3 of bud, then fill the rest of the chamber with oil and pack the elbow with oil. Since shit is blowing up it NEVER drips though to the extreme, I have had oil bowls with no weed and nothing dripped though. I like the weed because the oil eats it and gets bigger though. :cool:

Also to other guy, I men't oil as in Hash Oil or whatever, like that shit there. ISHO or BHO. I don't know if you know your term's but yea. But like oil that you make your room smell nice.

Mark,

MunkeyBalls

Great, I shouldve known it was BS but it DOES drip down. It dripped down all over my fucking ceramic heater element and I now have to find a way to clean this shit without breaking everything. Last time ill be experimenting with crap like this.

MunkeyBalls,

vape4health

Hay munkeyballs , I'm not sure you should be using denatured alcohol , I have heard that denatured means it has something added to it that is not fit for human consumpution , like gasoline or other petro's . :2c:

That sucks about your heater getting all oiled up . Hope you find a easy way to get it cleaned up :(

vape4health,

MunkeyBalls

Thanks for the tip vape4health, I guess i'll just be using it then to clean my glass parts since I can't use it in the vape anyway and I think it's pretty hard to find ISO around here.

Already had the unit open and tried cleaning it with alcohol but no luck, its burnt in there... Don't know if I should scrape or and scrub it off with some fine sandpaper because I don't know what might break these heaters. Ive put it back together now and am using it as we speak ( normal buds ofc :p ) it does seem to have a little bit of taste to it but I can live with that. Hopefully it's just the tube thats gunked up and it'll pass when I replace them ;)

MunkeyBalls,

vape4health

Did you try to crank it up and burn/vape , it clean .

I been collecting my stuff to , but I'm worried about the exact problem you had , so I havn't vaped any yet , you just wouldnt know it was dripping untill it dripped , then its too late . :bang:

Where you at that you cant find ISO , if you dont mind . You could order online , if the oil is worth all the trouble.

vape4health,

vape4health

I have been looking for a way to hold the elbow (with a half full bag ) while I stir the bowl , I was just setting it down but I would lose a little bit of vapor , not alot but still I was losing some , so I flip the potpourri bowl up side down and set my elbow in it , holds it nice and really helps keep the vapors from just rolling out while you stir , refill or whatever.

vape4health,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom