Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

John Brown
I never heard of any knockoff version. If you but it and it is fake I am sure the makers would like to know and they might even send you a real unit for the fake one.

Mark,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
triela said:
I'm looking to purchase my first every vaporizer. I found some local person selling the extreme vaporizer for a decent price so I'm very excited. :D

I am a bit concerned that it might be a knock off. The remote has different colours than all the pictures I've seen of it. Also it is a quiet a bit cheaper than offered on other websites.

My question is are there knock offs of the extreme vaporizer? Also if someone has a picture of the original box that there extreme came in, that would be awesome.

TIA
My extreme came in a plain, brown box with a sticker or piece of paper or something that said aromatherapy diffusor or some shit like that.

bluntfaced,

Shangrila420

Hey guys, I just joined your site, and I have to admit, I have read through a lot of your stuff, especially on the V-Tower Extreme. Your positive remarks helped me decide to buy one and I have to say I am quite enjoying it. Could you perhaps tell me a few things about the right temperature to use the balloon and whip? I know they have to be at different ones but I have seen a whole range of temps people have recommended. I just want to know whats a good start? Thanks!

Shangrila420,

Shangrila420

Hey guys! So I figured out I had the v.3 of the V-Tower Extreme (max 260 C), so i decided to check it out and it turns out the "sweet spot" is at 205 C. Just 2 bags and i am reeling already haha (so worth the day off work!!!) happy vaping! special thanks to max! thanks bud!

Shangrila420,

canadibus

So just tried out the ol bags for the first time... I am flyin right now... I cant decide which I like more, bag or whip...

canadibus,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I like bags when Im about to go do something like bike or run or when there is company that is inexperienced.

The whip for when I'm chillin, steady whippin.

bluntfaced,

canadibus

Also used the elbow pack method described here. What a difference.

I'll be doing it that way from now on

I believe I'm a full convert now. I highly doubt I will be going back to combustion any time soon. So clean, so efficient, so awesome. Haha and it only took 4 days

I've also converted a long time smoker to the ways of vape in that short amount of time.

canadibus,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Mark said:
I never heard of any knockoff version. If you but it and it is fake I am sure the makers would like to know and they might even send you a real unit for the fake one.
Why would they want to do that?. Hey maybe I can send my fake Rolex in to the real Rolex in exchange for a real one.

DeepFried,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
canadibus said:
Also used the elbow pack method described here. What a difference.

I'll be doing it that way from now on

I believe I'm a full convert now. I highly doubt I will be going back to combustion any time soon. So clean, so efficient, so awesome. Haha and it only took 4 days

I've also converted a long time smoker to the ways of vape in that short amount of time.
Do u guys use the elbow pack method for bags as well? I never have any luck with it, dont get thick bags. I have amazing results with the whip, and use it everytime i vape with the whip, but i find the cyclone bowl is still my "go to" for blowing bags.

PS doesnt it feel great to convert smokers, or is that just me as well?

Mr. Smoke No More,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I can get one good bag out o an elbow pack with pretty dank herb. I start at 185 at work my way up to 215 on fan speed 1.

Do any of you guys ever fill your pou pourrie bowls with other fresh herbs. Lately I've been filling mine with chopped mint or lavender. Just dry it overnight then put it in there

bluntfaced,

Mr. Smoke No More

Shangrilla, basically you just pack the screen that is in the little elbow, full of weed instead of the cyclone bowl. If you look back a few pages there is a good little review that has pics posted of how to do this if you need more info. About temperature...its been said a million times, its all a preference. Just make sure your weed is dry, fire it up at 180C and vape, then go up to 190, 200, 220, and down to 175, 170, 165. preheat the vape and empty bowl first to make sure everything is at the right temp though. Personally i think 180C is a great temp, but many others wouldnt dream of going below 200 or 220 even. but i get really thick tasty bags at 180C so i think 180/190 is a good place to start. I remember i used to vape at 220 when i got my E, now i would never get close to that high, except with some shwaggy wet weed that u really need to cook...Anyways just play around man, u'll find your sweet spot, its half the fun :cool:

Mr. Smoke No More,

Mark

John Brown
I pack both.

I got combustion at 145 with my Fresh oil today...
After like 10 bags of the same oil pancake... Never happened before, I usually only get combustion at 160 after awhile when its really vaped and dry.

Mark,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
What's a oil pancake? Are you talking about the stainless meshes that you can drip hash oil into?

bluntfaced,

canadibus

Well after using this thing for a few days I've come to the realization that I've never used less material to get as high as I've been getting at any point before. It's really a remarkable thing. And considering the E isn't considered a super efficient vape I'm pretty pleased with my purchase so far.

canadibus,

Mr. Smoke No More

bluntfaced said:
What's a oil pancake? Are you talking about the stainless meshes that you can drip hash oil into?
What stainless meshes you drip oil into?????

And mark you got combustion at 145C ??????????????????????

Mr. Smoke No More,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah they come with all the volcano accessories they're like a quarter inch thick stainless steel wire all wrapped around into a super dense mesh that can hold on to oil and things of that nature. Pretty cool

bluntfaced,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
bluntfaced said:
Yeah they come with all the volcano accessories they're like a quarter inch thick stainless steel wire all wrapped around into a super dense mesh that can hold on to oil and things of that nature. Pretty cool
I was looking at those, but kinda assumed that they were one or two uses then need to be disposed of. How would they be cleaned once they've been gunked up with oil? Even an ISO soak wouldnt clean it all out.

highendvapes,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can you buy these screens just by themselves, this sounds like a good way to vape oil. Do they just fit inside the bowl or what? Im not a fan of the other methods of vaping oil, worried about it just melting then dripping down inside the unit. Never tried just the cyclone bowl filled with ash, but this seems messy to me. Also the glass bead idea seems plausible but i also have not tried it. And as highendvapes said, how they heck do you clean them? can u just soak them in ISO???

Are these what you are talking about??
http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer_Liquid_Pads.php

Mr. Smoke No More,

Shangrila420

thanks for everything mr. smoke no more! i see you're Canadian as well!! those tips really helped out and i will def start it off at 180 C because i do want more THC and thick bags!

Shangrila420,

triela

Thanks for your comments guys. I didn't think there was knock off, but you never know. So I went ahead and met up with the seller and double checked. He said it was real, and that the manual has the warranty information.

So I purchased it! I'm now a proud owner of a (real) Extreme Vaporizer. :D I am waiting for it to warm up as I type. I'm going to go back through this thread to try and pick up some more tips.

triela,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom