Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

grifter1

I've been lurking around this post for a while now... and it actually made me buy the E a few months back. I'd been using it (very happily) for a while, but always was looking for a place to put the stirrer, remote and glass. My gf had just picked up some Fimo clay and I ended up making 3 black accessories for my E. First was a cyliinder which I molded around the stirrer, second a ipece that I molded to the bottom of the glass cyclone and third was a holder to place the remote in. I epoxied the clay to the base after baking. I've had a few guests that loved the E and wanted to pick one up... I told them about the additions and they almost didn't believe that they didn't come with it. I've been commissioned to make the holders for them once they've bought their E's. Once I've got the motivation I'll post some pics...

And... totally random... anyone have some bud that has garlic-flavored vapors? Hmm.. maybe I've just been vaping a bit too much tonight.................... :ko:

grifter1,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Man I gotta see some flixx.

I gotta say it sounded incredibly lame but I guess if you duh fimo master you could probly make it look pretty dope.

bluntfaced,

purplechango

grifter1 said:
And... totally random... anyone have some bud that has garlic-flavored vapors? Hmm.. maybe I've just been vaping a bit too much tonight.................... :ko:
Now that you mention it, I recently came across some k ush that had a sorta garlicy flavor to it. It was some pretty potent bud.

Then again, it could also be a residual taste from its manner of transport. Either way it goes it still got me toasted and made have munchies :popcorn:

purplechango,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
the heat light turns on when the heater is on. there is also a very high pitched sound that you can hear when the heater is on if you listen closely

Mr. Smoke No More,

Mark

John Brown
okay, those are normal? Why have a light that is always on when the unit is... and its so bright it hurts my eyes.

So glad that my vape finaly got here. I thought it was not going to make it on time, but it showed up at 12:00 and my worries were over. This is my only day off all week.

All I have to smoke is about a gram of pipe resin I scrapped though.

Mark,

Mr. Smoke No More

EWWWW DONT VAPE PIPE RESIN. it will make your vape taste like shit, and im sure that nastyness will linger

Mr. Smoke No More,

Mark

John Brown
nah, it didn't taste bad at all. it bubbled and tasted like hash. bought 3g's and toked it. only got 1 bag from each, used like 220 temp though.

Mark,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
woah :o hold the phones...

you bought 3G's of pipe resin? :uhh:

and you say it tastes like hash :lol: your killing me

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Mr. Smoke No More

Bought 3g? We must not be talking about the same type of pipe resin...im talking about black nasty resin.

edit- damn beat me to it

Mr. Smoke No More,

Mark

John Brown
I scraped my pipe... Do you buy pipe resin? :cool:
I bought 3 grams of weed... lmao, sorry to vaked :ko: But the resin tasted pretty decent and bubbled nice. Normally I would iso it and make some black hash or whatever you call it, mixed with some vapor trash and stems it's good imo.

Mark,

thebluntman

Hello, i've been reading the forums here for the last few weeks and have finally decided to take the plunge and get a vaporizer.
The wealth of information in these forums has been incredible and taken ages to read through, but i have decided it is the extreme that i need to get.
I just have some questions i couldn't find answers to:

1) I am in the UK and couldn't find a UK site that sells the extreme, what is the best place to buy from? I was looking at buying direct from arizer, but noticed there is a code listed on this site that would make it cheaper to buy from elsewhere. Is it safest for me to buy direct from arizer or should i just go with the cheapest price?

2) I noticed that some places sell the extreme V2 and others the extreme V3, anyone know the differences?

3) If i buy it direct from arizer, there are a few parts available like the "glass elbow adapter" that don't seem to be included in the package. As a newbie to the vape world i wondered if i should be buying any of these extras?

4) I plan to use water to cool the vapor, i have seen a picture of someone hooking up the whip into a small glass bong. This is something i would like to do, but i have no idea what parts i would need to buy to make this happen. I read that the joint size is 18.8mm (i think thats right) so as i understand it i just need to buy something like http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Weed_Star__Slick_Rick.cfm?iProductID=4093 and just slot the end of the whip into the bong?
Or is it more complicated, if i've got this concept wrong please put me right and suggest the items i would need.

Thanks for the information, and your help :)

thebluntman,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
There is a list of good dealers somewhere on this site.

V2 V3 doesn't matter much

The extreme comes with 2 elbows and you will immediately know what they are for. (You can use one to attach your whip to your 18.8 bong)

I would recommend using a tall ice bong with no water but that's just my preference.

bluntfaced,

thebluntman

bluntfaced said:
There is a list of good dealers somewhere on this site.

V2 V3 doesn't matter much

The extreme comes with 2 elbows and you will immediately know what they are for. (You can use one to attach your whip to your 18.8 bong)

I would recommend using a tall ice bong with no water but that's just my preference.
Thanks, thats more or less what i wanted you to tell me :)
I am going to have a look at the recommended sites thread now and see if i can get one ordered!

thebluntman,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i recommend vapeworld.com, they have free shipping and 12 percent off when you use code 12-OFF-09 :brow:

illadelph,

canadibus

Alright guys, Ive been lurking for a bit, doing some research on vaporizers and I have narrowed down my selection on a vaporizer, based on my own personal criteria, to either the V-Tower or the Extreme.

Now my question is, is it worth the extra money to go with the Extreme?

Thanks for your help guys, you all seem quite knowledgeable on the subject.

Cheers :)

canadibus,

max

Out to lunch
Welcome canadibus. The V-Tower (not to be consfused with Vaporstore's VaporTower) is just an Extreme without the bag fill feature. If you have no interest in using bags, there's no point in going with the Extreme.

Whichever unit you decide on, you should check out our dealer thread for member discounts - http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=334

max,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I am sorry, Max, but I have to disagree. :/

I rarely (if ever) fill bags and would definately pay more for the extreme (FAN-ASSISTED VAPOR SHOOTERS!!! :tup: ) .

However, "we all live in no particular way but our own" ;) -- Eyes of the World

Progress,

max

Out to lunch
would definately pay more for the extreme (FAN-ASSISTED VAPOR SHOOTERS!!! )
To each his own for sure. I would pay more to NOT get forced air with the whip. :lol: That used to put me off back when I was contemplating the high end digital whip models like Vaporfection.

max,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
basically if you ever plan on blowing bags youll want the extreme. even if you decide you want to blow bags with the vtower, you are restricted by the lack of fan assist. i think its worth it for all of the extras. ill be the first to say i almost never blow bags but its a nice option to have.

illadelph,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom