Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
DropItOff said:
Fuckkkkk. I couldn't wait. I ordered off of vapeworld.

Free shipping + free herbs + free grinder = win.
truth. they are out of florida and ship FAST.

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
For general info....

"Where is vapeworld out of?" Answered.

"And will they still offer the coupon on this site?" Yes they will or we'll put 'em on the 'dealers to avoid' thread. ;)

"Also, legalbuds? Is it legit?" Yes it is, but there's zero reason to buy from that site. They offer nothing you can't get elsewhere at a better price and with better service. The same goes for Vaporizer Giant and some others. If you stick with our recommended list you can't go wrong. In fact, Legalbuds.com is now OFF THE LIST.

max,

Jammy

Hi guys, we have just got the vtower this weekend and all is going great but I have a question that Im not sure about, I have had look through some of this thread but cant do the 74 pages :uhoh:

Do you guys finish the bowl in 1 session, as in have 5-6 inhales of the whip in 1 go? atm we are having a suck or 2 and then leaving the unit on for an hour or so until our next hit. is it best to do it in 1 session? will the herb degrade the longer it is left in the bowl over the heat?

Cheers

Jammy,

marcuss

above the clouds
Since the E bowl is upon the heater just take it out when you are ok and put it on 10 minutes before your next hit to let it warm up a bit.
Leaving the full bowl on the heater for long periods makes all the good volatile oils of your herb spread all around in the room....better to keep it for yor lungs!

marcuss,

Jammy

Thanks marcuss, 1 more thing if you dont mind.. Do you leave the heater on continuously? and does anyone know how many watts the units uses?

Jammy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I haven't heard of anyone here leaving their E on 24/7. Don't know about how much juice it sucks up, but I never left mine on for more than an overnighter.

stickstones,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i turn mine off after every session. we'll see if that changes when i go back to school since i have my own house. :ko:

illadelph,

DropItOff

I go to work at 8 today. I knew my vape might be delived today. I told my boss that I needed to pick up a package, and I was going to take lunch early. I left work at 11:05. It takes me around 20 minutes to get to the post office. I open up my PO Box, and a notice was left. I go to the counter, and ask for the package. I sware it was like Christmas. She gives me the box, and I practically run out the doors. I use my keys on the way to the car to start opening the package. I get it open in the car. Yep, free grinder. Yep, free herbs. And holy shit, there it is. It's a thing of beauty. I'm practically crying in amazement. I go back to work, and I had to suffer 5 more hours before I can use the thing. I get back to my house. I read the instructions. Some people suggested 180 so I tried that. I wanted to see more vapor, so I kept upping it. I took quite a few hits at 210. ANd I kept choking. I put it back to 205, and it's amazing. I love using the fan to take giant hits without trying. It's so much better than a bong. I don't have to suck extremely hard to get a giant hit. I'm completely vaporized out of my mind. This is already well worth the money. I haven't even begun yet to experience the bags. I love the high that this produces. You get the feeling, but you don't feel very dirty. I always felt kind of dirty when I smoked. It's like you've stepped up to the classy side of smoking weed.

I have one question though:
How do you clean the wips if you wanna take it somewhere? Do you just soak them in alcohol? Cops can find resin.

DropItOff,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
VapeIt, that first pic looks a lot like my 18mm Purps... what's the brand on that one? My Purps is my vape only glass.

IAmKrazy2,

VapeIT

i dunno i just walked into the shop was like i want an adapter for the my "water pipe" and vape and thats what they gave me. it is 18mm though

VapeIT,

max

Out to lunch
DropItOff said:
How do you clean the wips if you wanna take it somewhere? Do you just soak them in alcohol? Cops can find resin.
You mean the tubing? Don't soak tubing in alcohol. It's a solvent. If the police grab your Extreme and have it tested, you don't have a prayer of them not finding traces of THC, no matter how well you clean it. If you're gonna carry it in the car, I'd put it in the trunk and try not to give the cops any reason to search it.

max,

VapeIT

illadelph said:
i was hoping you would say it was 14mm. did you have to buy a new downstem too?
no i didnt have to buy a new down stem i just took it in with me since it was clean and had no resin. they had the 2 common sizes. its the same size as the elbow from the e, im not sure if thats 18 but thats what i thought so i may be wrong :rolleyes:

VapeIT,

VicRattlehead

AHAAAAAAA. I got my extreme in the mail yesterday (vapeworld was awesome, so was fedex).. Im guessing its a v3 cuz it only goes to 260c max and i get vapor far before that .. Never vaped before so ive already tested it quite a bit.. but still have a few more pretty basic questions for the more experienced vaporists out there...

how do u know when to raise the temp of your vaporizer? ive been starting at around 160-170c..after youve vaped off it for a bit at lets say 170 will it just stop producing vapor and then ..obviously turn it up?...now that i type this all out i guess i could try for my damn self ha. but still any comments?
EDIT- i think i just came to the conclusion that eventually it seems to burn up all the ...lets say active material at that temp and will only produce more "vapor" if the temp is increased...and eventually it will burn...can someone tell me if im right or wrong? lol

on that note...after im done with 170 or w/e.. ive been turning it to 180..then 190..sometimes 200 which i saw someone say was their max..seems to be mine too...does it pay to do that? or am i just wasting time...should i maybe try just using like 2 different temperatures more spaced out?....

i guess what im asking is..how do you guys like to vape it with your extreme?..i know temps will vary but im just looking for the most preferred way to go about getting the most out of your vapor..

PS vaping seems to give me a much cleaner high. even with schwag i didnt seem to get any of the bad side effects...i dont think i get hit as hard with cottonmouth either. thanks again for steering me towards this awesome machine

VicRattlehead,

VicRattlehead

oh..also..does it not work well if u dont pack the bowl all the way up to the black mark?...im trying the elbow pack method alone right now...

VicRattlehead,

phienomenal

hey i was trying to dig up information about how you guys use the glad press n seal bags with the extreme vape so you can close it... but how?

Do you guys just make bags the same size as the regular bag and attach it to the glass piece or what?

I'm sorry if this has been beaten to death but this thread is like 72 pages and I can't read through it all.

I'm trying to find a way to seal the regular bags that the extreme vape comes with but I don't know of a simple way.

At this point it's the only thing that bothers me about this vape. I've used it frequently and is by far the greatest thing to smoke out of haha

phienomenal,

max

Out to lunch
I'm trying to find a way to seal the regular bags that the extreme vape comes with but I don't know of a simple way.
Can't you use cable ties? That's what I use with my herbalAire bags (Volcano bags actually).

max,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
I think he means like plug them off??? If thats what you are asking phienomenal people just put a piece of press-and-seal on the mouth piece to seal vapour in. I just twist the mouthpiece around and tuck it under like a bread bag. But IMO you should never keep vapour in the bag for too long. I would suggest blowing smaller bags, otherwise the THC condenses and the bag gets real sticky QUICK.

Mr. Smoke No More,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Ya I always had that problem too. With the bags i dont use the elbow screen, but when using the whip like that, the screen is a must. I don't know if you have tried the elbow pack method yet, but i usually almost always use it with the whip. Pack the screen itself full of herb rather than the cyclone bowl. Its wierd but i find when you dump this spent herb out, it comes out cleaner than if stuff just flies up their from the cyclone bowl.

Mr. Smoke No More,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom