Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Why is it that new people always ask the most questions in the E thread :rolleyes:

whatever.....:disgust:

I thought this would be helpful to those who just fell off the boat.

I have a V2 Extreme (max temp 250C) and I usually always use the elbow pack method. I warm the unit up with the bowl loaded and glass bowl inserted into the machine. I run it at 240C for 5-7 minutes then I bring it back down to 235C. Ill connect the whip to my bong and slightly drag on it. This heats up the bowl a tad bit more effectively. Once I see the start of vapor forming I turn the temps down to 220C. While the numbers start to decrease I begin to turn on fan 1 to get er' going. Then I up my draw speed and increase to fan speed 2. At this point my mini inline is so full of creamy vapors its almost unbearable. I might turn it down to 215C or 210C in mid hit depending on the type of weed I have loaded. I quickly shut off the fan and pull out the whip clearing the creams right into my head

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Melizzard

Hennessy1414 said:
Why is it that new people always ask the most questions in the E thread :rolleyes:

whatever.....:disgust:

I thought this would be helpful to those who just fell off the boat.

I have a V2 Extreme (max temp 250C) and I usually always use the elbow pack method. I warm the unit up with the bowl loaded and glass bowl inserted into the machine. I run it at 240C for 5-7 minutes then I bring it back down to 235C. Ill connect the whip to my bong and slightly drag on it. This heats up the bowl a tad bit more effectively. Once I see the start of vapor forming I turn the temps down to 220C. While the numbers start to decrease I begin to turn on fan 1 to get er' going. Then I up my draw speed and increase to fan speed 2. At this point my mini inline is so full of creamy vapors its almost unbearable. I might turn it down to 215C or 210C in mid hit depending on the type of weed I have loaded. I quickly shut off the fan and pull out the whip clearing the creams right into my head

Wow, sorry! Didn't realize newbies weren't allowed in the E thread even if we have an E. :uhoh: And I have a V3, and no bong, but thanx anyway.

Melizzard,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
you miss my point...

p.s. wasnt even talking to you

shit now I gotta contribute something real....

My E 'broke' down on me recently. Its still in 80% working condition. but I'm not able to take off the GONG bowl when the unit is all warmed up :/ Its seem if I try to take if off the whole ceramic heater will pop up :o No good. At least nothing broke...I think :uhoh:

Oh well Arizer is a good company because they gave me instructions on how to fix 45 minutes after I clicked send from my e-mail account. A+ customer service for sure.

Hennessy1414,

golgi11

Hi

Just got an extreme.

I don't understand how when you elbow pack, the ground up material doesn't just fall into the Cyclone bowl. Do you use a second screen to sandwich it or just pack tightly?

golgi11,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
golgi11 said:
Hi

Just got an extreme.

I don't understand how when you elbow pack, the ground up material doesn't just fall into the Cyclone bowl. Do you use a second screen to sandwich it or just pack tightly?
Just pack tightly and it'll stay. I thought the same thing. However there is a method described (I think about 35 40 post ago about "sandwiching" keif between the elbow screen and placing another screen on top off it

umpnum14,

umpnum14

Melizzard said:
Wow, sorry! Didn't realize newbies weren't allowed in the E thread even if we have an E. :uhoh: And I have a V3, and no bong, but thanx anyway.
Mel that wasn't what he was saying at all. What would this forum be without new members? Hell I'm new too. Im pretty sure its just frustration because some topics have been discussed at length already and answering the same question over and over gets old and can very quickly bloat a thread. So from a "old timers" perspective can you maybe see the frustration (This espeially true on topics that repeatedly show of throughout the thread. In one case recently one member asked a question and my response to him was "Look up a couple post" (Patience quietly playing the background) :uhoh:

Henn just a guess, it wouldn't have anything to do with maybe newbie not simply reading or searching would it? :lol:

JC !!!!!!!!! I fucking got stop double posting sorry Sticks I'll be more careful next time

umpnum14,

golgi11

umpnum14 said:
golgi11 said:
Hi

Just got an extreme.

Just pack tightly and it'll stay. I thought the same thing. However there is a method described (I think about 35 40 post ago about "sandwiching" keif between the elbow screen and placing another screen on top off it
Thanks!

I'll try it first thing tomorrow.

golgi11,

Fleursdiesoats

I scrolled down and saw who Hennessy was actually referring. Regardless, though, I apologize in advance, but you all got to seriously expect me to high-ass it a lot of the time. Mostly because I am often high. :brow: :lol::peace:. Also, being retired so young means I get bored. Facebook and Twitter are no longer remotely entertaining, but you guys are.

I am heading off for the beach for a week, courtesy of the mother-in-law, in a couple of weeks. Apparently in the past, my meds made the whole house reek--and there are 8 kids, so I think the adults will be pretty pleased with this new toy. :-) One upside to having cancer is that NO ONE would dare suggest you stop smoking weed. Hell, my folks and my in-laws were the ones to suggest it. But, we are liberals, so we are heathens anyhow. ;)

I am also headed down to see my dad in Mexico in August. Should he order clean glass parts to keep there, or do you think I can clean my glass enough to fly with it in checked luggage?

Deep's step-by-step was exactly what I needed. Vaked before dinner and had a cheeseburger with the works, fries, hush puppies and a glass of iced tea. It was the first protein I had all week (outside of the ice cream in my coffee)! Taking that hit at 260 was the trick, I hadn't been burning it hot enough to get that spectrum of cannabinoids.

Since I have been using this toy my lungs feel so much better. I get scans every 9 weeks, so I am interested in seeing how those relate my vape use.

Fleursdiesoats,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
No worries sista...:) I enjoyed the story.

Cant wait to read more of your vape escapades in the future....come into the chat room. Usually a pair of eyes/hand to talk to in there :lol:

ok ill add some more info.....

Since I used the 'U' shaped piece of paper clip to keep the screen secured in my E bowl for so long I can now remove the 'U' shaped paper clip and not have the screen fall out :D I guess it bent it upwards ever so slightly that it locked it in place.....E tip#024

cool, no more paper clip.

edited//// fixed the "bro" part ;)

Hennessy1414,

umpnum14

Fleursdiesoats said:
Should he order clean glass parts to keep there, or do you think I can clean my glass enough to fly with it in checked luggage?

Since I have been using this toy my lungs feel so much better. I get scans every 9 weeks, so I am interested in seeing how those relate my vape use.
Fleuer are you planning on traveling with the E as in checking the entire unit?
If so at bare minimum I would order spare glass bowls and elbows and whip and keep them there and travel only with the E. But I'm paranoid
Also if that is the case there is an AWESOME example of a pelican case someone used early on in this thread (pics and all) Little pricey for me but the quality of case is overkill (A pelican case is water proof and can actually float fully loaded) but it gives you an idea.

umpnum14,

golgi11

One more noob question.

Do you remove the whip from the cyclone bowl after each time you hit it or do you just leave it on there until it is producing no more vapor?

golgi11,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
leave it in so it is in constant contact with the heat source. plus if you took it off each time you would see a lot of wasted visible vapors.

illadelph,

Fleursdiesoats

umpnum14 said:
Fleursdiesoats said:
Should he order clean glass parts to keep there, or do you think I can clean my glass enough to fly with it in checked luggage?

Fleuer are you planning on traveling with the E as in checking the entire unit?
If so at bare minimum I would order spare glass bowls and elbows and whip and keep them there and travel only with the E. But I'm paranoid
Also if that is the case there is an AWESOME example of a pelican case someone used early on in this thread (pics and all) Little pricey for me but the quality of case is overkill (A pelican case is water proof and can actually float fully loaded) but it gives you an idea.
Ump, my dad wants to just order a small vape for me to keep there, like a VaporGenie or an O2 mini. I see you have the mini, is it worth 99 bucks?

Fleursdiesoats,

Melizzard

illadelph said:
leave it in so it is in constant contact with the heat source. plus if you took it off each time you would see a lot of wasted visible vapors.
But you DO take it off the heat source when you're done, even though there's still weed in the bowl, right?

Melissa

Melizzard,

umpnum14

Fleursdiesoats said:
Ump, my dad wants to just order a small vape for me to keep there, like a VaporGenie or an O2 mini. I see you have the mini, is it worth 99 bucks?
Actually the Magic Flight Launch box is my next replacement. Personally I'd look at it. It list for 79.99 at vapenow. You can read more about it in the Magic Flight Launch Box review. thread. Im not big on lighter based vapes just simply because of stealth. (Clicking Lighter versus silence) so O2 for me but Id save a few bucks get the MFLB which has much faster warm up than the o2 is more durable and sexier but thats just mho anyway

umpnum14,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Melizzard said:
illadelph said:
But you DO take it off the heat source when you're done, even though there's still weed in the bowl, right?

Melissa
Yup.

I was just about to say that was my one caveat.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
golgi11 said:
Hi

Just got an extreme.

This seems to be the most asked question these days. Just updated the vaporpedia to mention it.

stickstones,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Hi, I am Chuck,

Just got my new Extream, Best vape I have ever used from whip or bag.

chucku,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
welcome chuck. im glad you enjoy this thing as much as i do. i was using bags with friends the other day for the first time since i got this vape and i gotta say, the taste wasnt as bad as i thought it would be and we all got really lit. :D

Melizzard said:
How do you use the kosher salt w/the ISO?
i put the alcohol and kosher salt in a ziplock baggie (snack size) with my screen or screens and then shake it up. you can then go on to use your fingers and pinch salt on either side of the screen to sort of scrub it. it leaves my screens literally spotless.

illadelph,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Not even 24 hrs and I am already tweaking my extreme. Replaced the 3 ft. whip tube with a foot and a half longer piece of silicone tubing. I have much greater range. Also a screw or bolt stuffed into one of the extra pieces of tubing makes a good balloon cap.

Btw my other vapes are Vapir 1 v 5.0 (now retired), vaporgenie exotic walnut and iolite.

chucku,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom