Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleinad

Hi guys,

just wanted to share that I have ordered myself the E here through a european vendor.
Hope it all works out, should be here next week. Reading your respected info I sure am ready for some vaping.

Funny, I have been smoking daily for 7-8 years now. Never thought about vaping.

Ok I am ready for the E, bring it in :brow:

sleinad,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nice pick, sleinad. Make sure you read the sticky on how to use it so your first time goes well and then give us your feedback! For the price, you can't beat its functionality or versatility.

stickstones,

sleinad

Many thanks Stickstones, I have already. Like I said, bring her in.

I am actually targeting a cleaner and higher kick, kinda like it used to be. Efficiency is appreciated also of course.

I cant wait to start experimenting :brow:

Any specifics on using good quality holland quality? If ripps you apart just smoking it. Sometimes, the really good stuff.

I will be having lots of questions lol.

Cheers

sleinad,

sleinad

Yeah thats for sure. I think with respect to weed quality and batch size/loading it will take some testing for the fine tuning.

I can imagine the degree of mechanical blend should also have an influence?

I cant wait to find out!

Cheers

sleinad,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I don't own an extreme, but the dryer the better in my experience with vaping. Otherwise your first few hits your simply removing the moisture out of the buds. :2c:

Mechanical blend? Do you mean grinding? More surface area exposed = more vapor. Yup, I always grind, as do most vaporists. :cool:

Happy vaping & welcome to the boards! :)

SpiralArchitect,

bsandhu

sleinad said:
Yeah thats for sure. I think with respect to weed quality and batch size/loading it will take some testing for the fine tuning.

I can imagine the degree of mechanical blend should also have an influence?

I cant wait to find out!

Cheers
if you mean grinding then yes finely ground up weed is best something

also make sure you dont pack the bowl with too much herbs and always stir!

stiring is your friend makes a dead bowl come alive

bsandhu,

sleinad

Yeah I meant grinding not blending my bad.

This holland quality is so fresh it prob needs to be dried?
How about drying and activating ala red dragon style in the oven?

Thanks for the welcome! I want my E!

sleinad,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hm, if it's fresh, as in it hasn't been cured and dried, I would do something like put all your nugs in a brown bag for a while so it absorbs a lot of moisture, quick. I wouldn't put high quality bud in the oven, even if your only using low temperatures, that just isn't my style.

I would expect in Holland you guys have some bomb ass cured and manicured bud? Is everything you score freshly picked or something? That's a lot of moisture your buying if so!

SpiralArchitect,

bsandhu

damn this website posted a reply but it didnt show up

if its fresh you should look into water curing.
you may lose a little bit of weight but the stuff you have will be alot stronger because its less plant matter to thc, but water curing makes it alot cleaner and flushes more of the chlorophyl

if its kinda moist kinda dry throw it into a glass jar for a week opening daily for ~15 minutes

do you have any pics of this holland bud? im curious being from british columbia and we have some pretty world known bud i have a couple pics a page back of my "collection"

bsandhu,

sleinad

SpiralArchitect said:

I would expect in Holland you guys have some bomb ass cured and manicured bud? Is everything you score freshly picked or something? That's a lot of moisture your buying if so!
In my judgement you can get basically 3 qualtities, I dont mean brand type I mean with respect to freshness.
1. Very fresh, just been picked and arrives in shop. Its been picked some days earlier to ensure possible store time of a day or two. Its real fresh. Its real "plastical", deformable. Its hard to grind or cut, too sticky. Itll just knock you out smoking.

2. Just perfect, that same batch after a day or two in the shop, maybe 3 is ok too.

3. Getting dry
With getting dry I dont mean dried out, the leave ends start getting dry.

I prefer number 1, but somehow thinking the quality may be too moist inside.
As I understand you guys the E even works with number 4 quality "dry". I wouldnt smoke that anymore.

I cant wait to get this thing hooked up!

Ill try to see where my cam is.

Cheers

sleinad,

sleinad

bsandhu said:
do you have any pics of this holland bud? im curious being from british columbia and we have some pretty world known bud i have a couple pics a page back of my "collection"
Ill try to find my cam. What I see on your pics is what I would say quality nr. 2. Looks yummy.

Enjoy that. Do you smoke it also?

sleinad,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
Clear_Dome said:
I know this is off topic a bit but during the week end I was at a friend's house and bring my extreme ...he took about .2 of yellow super fine dry shift pollen and we fill up the bowl E bowl ....:uhoh: we got 10 bags of pure vapor ...it was insane ....this is the first time a got so much efficience ...10 full thick bags....I figure his dry shift was really REALLY PURE .....between each bag we were able to see the thc sublimize ....I had to do it again !!

:peace:
CD, I have a vision in my head of you guys vaping something like dust or kif. Is that right? If so, how did you vape it and avoid it getting through the screen?
I had put a lil weed powder (about 1mm of super fine ground herb) and about 2-3mm of pollen (in powder form not pressed) and whaaaouuu !!! I do it really often with kief from my grinder or with bubble hash !

Clear_Dome,

sleinad

Damn holidays. My E could be UPSing already!

Any possibilty to build a one time vape to cut time?

sleinad,

bsandhu

sleinad said:
bsandhu said:
Ill try to find my cam. What I see on your pics is what I would say quality nr. 2. Looks yummy.

Enjoy that. Do you smoke it also?
thanks

if i smoke that i go through about 7 grams a week
so i try to stick with vaporizing it cuts it down to under half the useage and i get waaaaay more ripped lol

bsandhu,

sleinad

Just by looking at your pics I would say that I would take a gramm a day also.

Depending on quality I get 4-5 joints out of that. Of course the high is limited.

You are saying with vaping you use only half? Sounds good!

sleinad,

bsandhu

yep, i also get stoned 3 times a day with the vaporizer and im at the point where i m useless sometimes lol
either that or i pass out

bsandhu,

sleinad

Haha sounds like fun dude! Exactly what I want!

I cant wait to get my hands on this thing!

sleinad,

breakinboy11

ok i ordered my extreme vapo in October from vaporizergiant.com and didnt have any problems with it at all it was well worth the 300 buks everything worked great it was spectacular. Until this morning when i went to plug it in nothing worked and the fan kicked on automatically and i couldn't turn it off. Had to unplug it tried to plug it back in same thing happened. what do i do i only had it for mayb 3 months? Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanx.

breakinboy11,

max

Out to lunch
Sounds like your unit is in need of repair. Contact arizer at sales@arizer.com and you'll get instructions for warranty service.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Yup breakinboy. If you've read this thread then you know they have outstanding customer service. Just contact arizer and they will take care of you.

stickstones,

sleinad

Guys, did I mention how stupid I am?

If I had ordered my E only a week earlier, I could have spent all the xmas holidays breakin her in.

Stupid me posted an order on the 23rd! The 23rd!
With all the holidays and bridge days inbetween, I will be lucky if that damn thing gets here by early Jan!

By then, I will be back at work and all my freakin material will be used up!

Life sucks :mad:

But I have to say, I am building the best joints these *last* days of conventional smoking :brow:

sleinad,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
sleinad said:
SpiralArchitect said:

In my judgement you can get basically 3 qualtities, I dont mean brand type I mean with respect to freshness.
1. Very fresh, just been picked and arrives in shop. Its been picked some days earlier to ensure possible store time of a day or two. Its real fresh. Its real "plastical", deformable. Its hard to grind or cut, too sticky. Itll just knock you out smoking.

2. Just perfect, that same batch after a day or two in the shop, maybe 3 is ok too.

3. Getting dry
With getting dry I dont mean dried out, the leave ends start getting dry.

I prefer number 1, but somehow thinking the quality may be too moist inside.
As I understand you guys the E even works with number 4 quality "dry". I wouldnt smoke that anymore.

I cant wait to get this thing hooked up!

Ill try to see where my cam is.

Cheers
I'd try to get the driest buds you can. Otherwise your just going to have to dry them out regardless, and your paying for all that moisture. Kief, oils, and other extracts work really, really well in vaporizers, so keep your eyes peeled for those. ;) I might recommend leaving your buds out overnight, or for a few days even, while you wait for your Extreme. Compare some 'fresh' buds to those dry ones, and you'll notice a drastic change in the efficiency, taste and size of the hits.

This really surprises me that Amsterdam apparently doesn't know how to cure weed! :o Or at least in the coffee shops apparently isn't cured properly. My friend just got back from the 'Dam 2 days ago, after a 3 month trip around Europe, and he said the weed was killer, but always moist too! Crazy!

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

I used to live outside of Maastricht in Holland. You can get anything in just about any form. I can say I never bought anything from a coffee shop where it was not properly cured but then again im sure their are many opinions on what the best "cure" is.

I think if you buy stuff off the street in holland it might not be as good but I never bought from those guys even if they are cheaper. I liked the idea of buying from a coffee shop.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom