Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
How's this for a "Laugh" my brother(who still wants me to score4him,smokes it :lol: )) thinks i should Go easy or be less intense (Extreme :D ) cause people are finding it hard to take me (IN My own Fucking Home) i said tell em not to come, IT's About Free Expression, If (Big Fucken IF by the way) I go to thier home i'm a different person because I'm A guest in their Home, Being Gay you'd think it would be easy to see but Fuck Dumb ASS, See what Smoking POT does too your available IQ, I will definately stick to the Extreme, & If any Primate succeeds in Removing my ability to Self Medicate, Thing's will be very upleasant

:tup:

Oh the "Unpleasantness" the other day , Watchin mel gibson's, Passion of the Christ, And i dared to remark that Culture was @ the centre Of Murder, Mayhem, and Genocide since forever, & our Uni Educated girlffriend (history, training to Teach :lol: ) couldnt take it, yeah straight people do freak out :lol: Nice to see i can still Rubbish our $$$ Education facilities still :)
:bigleaf: It's a gift use it Wisely

The Arrogance of little me I left school half way thru Year 10 with no Formal's, i must have missed the day every one was Zapped or something :lol: hehehe

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Cannabudz said:
How's this for a "Laugh" my brother(who still wants me to score4him,smokes it :lol: )) thinks i should Go easy or be less intense (Extreme :D ) cause people are finding it hard to take me (IN My own Fucking Home) i said tell em not to come, IT's About Free Expression, If (Big Fucken IF by the way) I go to thier home i'm a different person because I'm A guest in their Home, Being Gay you'd think it would be easy to see but Fuck Dumb ASS, See what Smoking POT does too your available IQ, I will definately stick to the Extreme, & If any Primate succeeds in Removing my ability to Self Medicate, Thing's will be very upleasant

Oh the "Unpleasantness" the other day , Watchin mel gibson's, Passion of the Christ, And i dared to remark that Culture was @ the centre Of Murder, Mayhem, and Genocide since forever, & our Uni Educated girlffriend (history, training to Teach :lol: ) couldnt take it, yeah straight people do freak out :lol: Nice to see i can still Rubbish our $$$ Education facilities still :)

The Arrogance of little me I left school half way thru Year 10 with no Formal's, i must have missed the day every one was Zapped or something :lol: hehehe
I hate to be all 'narc' or 'the man', but posts like this really don't belong in this thread. Please can we all try to stay on topic here and elsewhere. Yes, I know it's hard when we're all baked out of our gourds, and sure, some of the detours have been interesting. However, when you have a thread like 'The Extreme Vaporizer Thread', there are a lot of people landing here from google etc., hungry for good info and it makes it difficult for them when half the posts don't really have anything to do with the Extreme.

Do it for their sake, so that maybe, one day, they may enjoy vapor for the first time.

Cannabudz, I enjoy reading about your crazy exploits and free form ideas, I think you may need a blog to pour all those thoughts into. You mentioned, posting them here was kind of like a journal for you, well really a blog is the ticket for that type of stuff, I can help you get set up if you want.

Ok sorry for the narc out there, but seriously, let's keep the posts high quality and on topic!

PS. Time for a new Extreme thread? If someone wants to compile some of the best stuff we've learned from this one (first post has a bunch) and start a new one that would be awfully nice of you.

:)

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I really do agree with you Vtac, I'll keep it tight if I choose to Share in future. Your prolly spot on with the Blog, But i Don't really want to go that far, I think iv'e said enough or too much already :lol: I'm ok if everything is deleted it's all good. But i have definately benifited from joining in here and i appreciate Your Forum very much, And i do like reading other's xp for sure it's why ive benifited so much.

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hope you don't take it the wrong way, I didn't mean to single you out, that was directed at everyone including me. We're closing in on 5K posts, so probably good to keep on top of things. Signal to noise, you know.

P.S. I like the custom title. :D
P.P.S. There's always the Vapor Spam thread for all that free flowing cerebral stuff. ;)

Ok, end of detour!

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
hehe, yeah ive got a sense of Humour like i said, Wern't you paying attention to my rant's :lol: :whip: :)

I just noticed the spelling of your home range Vtac. :D Nice 1 :tup:

Cannabudz,

spyder

vtac said:
Cannabudz said:

I hate to be all 'narc' or 'the man', but posts like this really don't belong in this thread. Please can we all try to stay on topic here and elsewhere. Yes, I know it's hard when we're all baked out of our gourds, and sure, some of the detours have been interesting. However, when you have a thread like 'The Extreme Vaporizer Thread', there are a lot of people landing here from google etc., hungry for good info and it makes it difficult for them when half the posts don't really have anything to do with the Extreme.

Do it for their sake, so that maybe, one day, they may enjoy vapor for the first time.

Cannabudz, I enjoy reading about your crazy exploits and free form ideas, I think you may need a blog to pour all those thoughts into. You mentioned, posting them here was kind of like a journal for you, well really a blog is the ticket for that type of stuff, I can help you get set up if you want.

Ok sorry for the narc out there, but seriously, let's keep the posts high quality and on topic!

PS. Time for a new Extreme thread? If someone wants to compile some of the best stuff we've learned from this one (first post has a bunch) and start a new one that would be awfully nice of you.

:)
All due respect... This is the enviroment that you have breed... Now you want someone to take all the important info and bring it to a head for a third topic...that's goofy

Do the right thing... at least create a sub forum for the extreme ...why...because it is all under one topic
and this is the most popular topic so folks come into this one and get off topic....

the other option is proper moderation of the site and topics to keep folks on track, provide warnings and move posts.

:2c::2c::2c:

spyder,

max

Out to lunch
spyder said:
All due respect... This is the enviroment that you have breed... Now you want someone to take all the important info and bring it to a head for a third topic...that's goofy

Do the right thing... at least create a sub forum for the extreme ...why...because it is all under one topic
and this is the most popular topic so folks come into this one and get off topic....

the other option is proper moderation of the site and topics to keep folks on track, provide warnings and move posts.

:2c::2c::2c:
You seem so dissatisfied here. Since you have the perfect forum format all figured out, and know exactly how to keep us "folks on track", maybe you should start your own forum. You should probably read up on the definitions of 'flaming' though, unless you'd like to allow that on your forum. ;)

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
spyder said:
Now you want someone to take all the important info and bring it to a head for a third topic...that's goofy
That's what I did myself for this thread, I don't even own an Extreme.

All due respect... This is the enviroment that you have breed...
:lol: Yeah I'm so sorry for everything. :(

Do the right thing... at least create a sub forum for the extreme
We've been over this before, model sub forums were voted against.

Did you not read my post above? You want mods to come down hard on people every time they stray off topic and generally be controlling assholes? Would that 'breed the environment' you'd like to see?

Ok, how about this, your posts contribute almost nothing except a negative attitude. As max said, if you don't like it here, feel free to post somewhere else.

Again, END DETOUR. Resume discussion on the Extreme aka vtower extreme aka XT aka E. :p

vtac,

NSXTACY

stickstones said:
I'd like to see a 'Cannabudz Speaks' thread in the Vapor Lounge!
Id be on that like cheese on a cracker, or for some of us weed on a cracker! :ko::D

NSXTACY,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I would prefer not to say too much in general terms ordinarily, But there is Almost Zero Talk about the medicinal advantages of this Vaporiser the Extreme, that said ive Certainly said enough on this subject to help rectify that,I'm Unsubcribing from this thread now thanx for allowing me to share.

Cannabudz,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Cannabudz said:
I'm Unsubcribing from this thread now thanx for allowing me to share.
Sarcasm much? Haha CB brother you rule.

NSXTACY said:
stickstones said:
I'd like to see a 'Cannabudz Speaks' thread in the Vapor Lounge!
Id be on that like cheese on a cracker, or for some of us weed on a cracker! :ko::D
Hahaha cheese on a cracker, that's hilarious! I'm so fukken copping that.

I'd also subscribe to the Cannabudz speaks thread :brow:

On topic, I'll leave this thread alone as I don't own an Extreme. :p

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
thats fine, i was just wondering about the extremes tube vs the ssv's tube, and they dont seem to have the size posted on the airizer site

Acolyte of Zinglon,

NSXTACY

Vapor cloud is exactly right! ;)
I measured it with the caliper and it was exactly 8mm inner diameter. So 8mm seems pretty standard. But 1/4inch tube would work if you couldn't find 8mm. Also does anyone know if saliva can be vaporized in this?
Too scared to try :uhoh::ko:

NSXTACY,

max

Out to lunch
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
thats fine, i was just wondering about the extremes tube vs the ssv's tube, and they dont seem to have the size posted on the airizer site
SSV tubing is 10 mm (inner diameter). It's also the most flexible tubing I've seen. Don't know if he's changed it for the Extreme, but the V-Tower tubing was pretty stiff. OTOH, the Extreme's tubing, due to less glass (elbow connector vs. wand) for insulation, gets more heat than the typical whip vape.

max,

NSXTACY

I just had a good idea to be able to vaporize salvia effectively with the extreme. :cool:
What you can do is put a little bit of ground salvia extract (i use 20X purple sticky) on the brass mesh screen right on top of the ceramic heater (where you put the cyclone bowl) , not in the actual cyclone bowl. It will be closer to the heat source so it should be very close to the temp of what the digital display reads (250C) and as most know salvia's chemicals are vaporized at around 250C. :brow: All you have to do is put enough ground up salvia on the screen to give you your desired effects (experiment), you might have to smash it up into a more solid piece so the salvia will not go through the screen and into your heater. You could also take the little mesh bowl that you put in your glass whip joint and put it upside down over the salvia that's sitting on the brass screen so the ground up salvia will stay put closer to the heat source when blowing a bag on a high speed and keep the bowl cleaner. I would be very careful vaporizing salvia first time though, ive heard its tricky to dose. Try very small amounts first time and i recommend using the bag and fill the bag with about 2 lung full's of vapor and shutting off the vape or putting it on sleep so there will be no risk of fire if you knock over the vape under the influence of sally D. :uhoh: :ko::o

I will be trying this the next chance i get (someday this week) and i will post if it works or not. If i am correct this will work perfectly and be way better than smoking it! But you will have to experiment with dose to get the desired effects, that is very important if you don't want to freak out because sally is not something to underestimate. :disgust:

But i have smoked 20X salvia before many times through my bong. I have only gotten minor effects, no hallucinations, just very detached and alienated, euphoria, laughter, and the pulling effect (salvia gravity is what they call it). Salvia is a amazing drug, and i love it. It is not something i do that much because it is just soo weird and sometimes scary. But i have also noticed that salvia really gets you to appreciate reality, and how amazing life is and that we shouldn't take it for granted. Not too mention it is a wonderful drug for drug addicts and it heals the soul. Oh and salvia is less toxic then vitamin B6, so there is no worry of toxicity or overdosing. But be careful. :ninja:

NSXTACY,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom