The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

gim

Shiz said:
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but should different glass diffy variations change the taste of vapor?

Since the entire path is (plastic) -> Glass -> Glass -> whip, I'm not sure where one would get a metallic taste.

Certainly never noticed that with my EQ- it tastes similarly to how it smells.. except sour diesel, that shit is just nasty.

gim,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ I have 3 vapes and the Q doesn't taste any more "metallic" than the others. But then again I never use it without wearing my aluminum foil beanie. :lol:

Pappy,

Vapor Duff

Well, I'll take back my words about the strength of acrylic (or at least the one I got). I was shaking the excess water out of it after use yesterday, and the piece flew out of my hand and hit the ground fairly hard. Anyway, I now have a giant rip at the base where the slide was. The water area's the weakest part of the unit, so it was bound to happen. At least I've got the slide still, so I can fashion something out of a water bottle.

Vapor Duff,

fidget

Pappy said:
^ I have 3 vapes and the Q doesn't taste any more "metallic" than the others. But then again I never use it without wearing my aluminum foil beanie. :lol:
Me and my cat about to vape.
tinfoilhat-300x225.jpg

fidget,

NuclearAlchemist

Hello all, this will be my first post on your informative forum. :cool:

Has anyone looked into retrofitting the fan system used in the Arizer Extreme-Q to the standard Arizer Extreme? I'd like to see if this is possible.

Thanks,

NA

NuclearAlchemist,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
VD i would far rather prefer to just hit the whip than hit it through a water bottle :o. I wouldnt trust the plastic. You've got to be the only person ive ever heard of breaking an acrilic in less than a week.

That cat looks pissed :lol:

Mr. Smoke No More,

wolf torn

Alright I didn't need to say metallic, but the EQ taste worse then the LB....and the PD made me never want to hit the EQ again.

but yes with the showerhead diffuser I'm able to hit the EQ without any complaints. It does taste much better and I like the EQ again.

A couple posts back someone asked if better diffusion changes the taste and it DOES change the taste.
When I got the showerhead compared to the diffy it was night and day on taste.

The more diffusion the less taste...

but its for the better IMO, much much smoother, bigger better hits.....My PD can still milk my travel beaker with the showerhead..

wolf torn,

Pappy

shmaporist
lowfront said:
Alright I didn't need to say metallic, but the EQ taste worse then the LB....and the PD made me never want to hit the EQ again. but yes with the showerhead diffuser I'm able to hit the EQ without any complaints. It does taste much better and I like the EQ again.
LF, hope I didn't make a mistake swapping my 18" for a 12" beaker... Think Ray is really pissed at me! :lol:

Pappy,

hereatlast

Haha I wouldn't worry Pappy, I think these blowers are used to flip-flopping customers (I'm one of them too :D )

hereatlast,

freshjiv

I don't know what ISO 91 is, but I know that even using Formula 420, Orange Chronic, Rice + alcohol, nothing gets the gunk completely out of the screens. Does anyone have a way to get then 100% gunk free. I googled ISO 191 but didn't see any alcohols by that name.

Pappy said:
phienomenal said:
How do you guys clean the mesh dome screen for the mini whip? I toss it in alcohol but it's still gunky.
Use ISO 91

freshjiv,

hereatlast

ISO 91 refers to a 91% Isopropyl alcohol mixture, the rest is water.

Really ISO 91 won't necessarily clean your piece better than a lower percentage but ISO 91 evaporates faster I think.

hereatlast,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
freshjiv said:
I don't know what ISO 91 is, but I know that even using Formula 420, Orange Chronic, Rice + alcohol, nothing gets the gunk completely out of the screens. Does anyone have a way to get then 100% gunk free. I googled ISO 191 but didn't see any alcohols by that name.

Pappy said:
phienomenal said:
How do you guys clean the mesh dome screen for the mini whip? I toss it in alcohol but it's still gunky.
Use ISO 91

Soaking in ISO for a few minutes usually cleans any of my screens completely. If necessary I sometimes use an old toothbrush. I like ISO 91 but lower percentages work just fine. As hereatlast says, the only difference is the evaporation time.

Having said that, I have never vaped anything but herbs in mine, except for adding a light spike of kief to the stuff once in a blue moon. I tend to swap the screens out as soon as they start to increase the effort needed to draw, so they never get really gunky. Maybe you're not cleaning often enough?

pakalolo,

vaporman

Hi !

Know what is to manufacture the interior of extreme Q,

The support of heating?

++

vaporman,

gim

vaporman said:
Hi !

Know what is to manufacture the interior of extreme Q,

The support of heating?

++

Erm, the heating element is glass shrouded ceramic I believe.
Arizer makes the EQ.

gim,

hereatlast

I'm having trouble understanding any of your posts vaporman, that could be the reason you're not getting the answers your after.

Are you asking what material makes up the black part? What its made out of?

hereatlast,

vaporman

hereatlast said:
I'm having trouble understanding any of your posts vaporman, that could be the reason you're not getting the answers your after.

Are you asking what material makes up the black part? What its made out of?

Yes , the black part !

Sorry y am frenche

vaporman,
Top Bottom