• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
Hey all, just thought I'd make a quick mention that Arizer has released a new vaporizer called the Extreme-Q. It will be widely available soon.

I also want to rant and rave about how excellent this new vape is, but I'll let you all be the judges. Check it out, then let me know what you think and feel free to ask any questions. I'll check back often and do my best to answer all inquiries.

----

With the overwhelming success of the original Extreme Vaporizer, Arizer has now released to market the newest innovations in tabletop vaporization. Boasting all of the features of the original Extreme Vaporizer plus more, you are sure to love the Extreme Q!

Aesthetically improved, structurally reinforced, and whisper-quiet, The Extreme-Q has an all-glass air flow, cool-blue LED lighting, Canadian Designed and Manufactured LCD, glass-on-glass fittings, precise digital temperature control, 3-speed Whisper-Quiet fan, automatic shut-off timer, a structurally reinforced Large Ceramic Heater with a Lifetime Warranty, and a 3-Year Limited Warranty from the manufacturer against defects in Materials and Workmanship.

The Extreme-Q comes with:
1 Owner's Manual, 1 Remote Control, 2 Cyclone Bowls, Potpourri & Potpourri Bowl, 2 Interchangeable Mouthpieces, 2 Balloons with Glass Mouthpieces, 1 Mini-Whip for Balloons, 1 Three-Foot Whip with Glass Mouthpiece, 1 Glass Stir Tool, 1 Extra Dome Screen, 1 Extra Disc Screen, 1 Power Adapter, and 1 North American Power Cord.

Made in Canada with only the highest quality materials and designed to outperform its competition, the Extreme-Q Vaporizer offers unbeatable value at an incredible price.
eqtn.jpg

lcdcn.jpg

[h]Reviews in this thread[/h]
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=108237#p108237

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
The most significant change is the fan. The Q in Extreme-Q stands for quiet! Still with 3 fan speeds, the Extreme-Q is much quieter on its fastest fan speed than the Extreme is on its slowest fan speed. Anyone who has filled balloons with the Extreme while trying to watch television or a movie knows that the high pitch of the fan can interfere with the decibel level of a room, often requiring the volume of the TV to be turned up. This is no longer an issue with the Extreme-Q. After testing out a couple units I have come to realize it is so quiet I sometimes forget I started filling a balloon!! Other changes include an all-Canadian LCD, an improved airflow (still all glass), and a reinforced internal structure to minimize potential for damage to the unit.

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
Yes the Extreme-Q is a bit shorter than the Extreme. I believe that the Extreme will be phased out of production, though I am not aware of the time line for this to happen.

the electrician

Very swish indeed, if only i was in the market... Strangely when i was in town the other week i couldve sworn i saw an extreme with a black finish to the display like that. However i think it was later discarded as a trick of the lighting.

You say the airflow is improved too, care to explain how so? and youre saying its stronger, this is basically perfect for my purposes - you read my mind. One of these days i swear ill get my grubby mits on one.

Oh yea, does the reinforcement have any say on how the heater functions? Im guessing not really

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
By improved airflow I mean to say that the airflow has been tweaked for optimal performance whether using the whip or the balloon system. The reinforced internal components does not affect the performance of the heater or the unit, rather was a set towards reducing the number of repairs on heater covers.

Rocket J Squirrel

Steve at Arizer sent me a single-sheet pdf brochure about the Q. There are several photos, and it says,

New Quiet Fan.
New Midnight Chrome Finish.
Cooler, more compact Design.
Now with THREE Year Warranty.
New clear view LCD Screen.
Now with fast heat ceramic heating.
Precise temperature control, now with triple heat sensors.
Redesigned with Solid State Circuitry.
50% more energy efficient.
SAME (Introductory) PRICE !

The quietest fan powered vape on the market. 77% Quieter than our previous version.

Dimensions are not listed. The conical metal portion appears to be a bit shorter than the Extreme -- the ridges that wrap around the upper portion of the cone on the Extreme don't show on the photo of the Q, giving the impression that the top bit of the cone has been truncated. Or he chose to remove them for aesthetic or design reasons.

Rocket J Squirrel,
Reactions: ataxian

Rocket J Squirrel

You bet. I'm-a git me one a-them 'cause the fan in the Extreme is too darn noisy for generic room scenting usage.

Rocket J Squirrel,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
This vape looks really good.

Def. more aesthetically pleasing, no longer that big-tin mug look.

Spiral might be getting a new toy 2010. :D

SpiralArchitect,

Rocket J Squirrel

I was thinking the opposite. The Extreme's stainless steel and black polymer design allows it to blend in in the kitchen next to the stainless coffee pot and toaster. The new "Midnight Chrome" look might make it more noticeable. We will see.

Rocket J Squirrel,

stinkmeaner

Am I the only one who thinks it looks just about the same as the old model? very minor details were changes, hardly a new product

stinkmeaner,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
stinkmeaner said:
Am I the only one who thinks it looks just about the same as the old model? very minor details were changes, hardly a new product
It 'looks' just about the same yah, true. But, for example with 3 heat sensors as opposed to (I don't know how many), it might be more accurate for controlling what you get out of your herb. And at the moment, it doesn't cost more. So, if it is in fact quieter, better heater, then I think it is worthwhile. And for someone who does not have an extreme (me) it represents a good purchase.

Tom

Top Bottom