The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Different sort of anticipation here... I am entering the world of vaporization with this pre-order purchase.

What else should I look into to hit the ground running?

Many thanks in advance - I look forward to joining the ranks!

A good grinder for your herb if you don't have one. There's a thread on them here on FC. I like the Santa Cruz Shredder.

weedemon

enthusiast
I can't tell or not yet but I think Fedex screwed up my order.

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=546386610000591&cntry_code=us&language=english

Shipping says it should be to Canada, which makes me wonder why it went BACK into PA after leaving...and why it says it's been delivered in Clarks Summit, PA. I am quite positive I didn't receive it in Vancouver today so I'm wondering why it says it has been delivered.

Did something like this happen to anyone else?
you're in the same boat as me dude :( open a ticket with vxl, im still waiting for a reply myself :( if you hear will you pm me and fill me in too?

here is what I know. Fed Ex told me that vxl didn't provide all the documentation. and as a result it went back to the sender. blows, I know. :( but open a ticket with vxl and like I said message me if you hear anything too please :)

Last edited:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
you in the same boat as me dude :( open a ticket with vxl, im still waiting for a reply myself :( if you hear will you pm me and fill me in too?

here is what I know. Fed Ex told me that vxl didn't provide all the documentation. and as a result it went back to the sender. blows, I know. :( but open a ticket with vxl and like I said message me if you hear anything too please :)

we're on it - on the phone with FedEx. If it makes you guys feel any better, they botched my delivery this Saturday as well. I was supposed to hand deliver EVOs to @Pappy and @Stu but FedEx decided that it needed to be in their airport hub for an extra 48 hours... :\

weedemon

enthusiast
@stonemonkey55 no, it doesn't. (make me feel any better that is. I don't want others to suffer just because I am. I think that's partly whats wrong with this world. a misery loves company mentality.), but thanks for trying :) I get the feeling you are a pretty chill dude though so I think you also get what i'm trying to say.

I appreciate the reply on here though. I am glad to hear you guys are aware of the issue. :p I consider myself a vapor nerd/geek/w/e you want to label it. and I also have anxiety issues. I feel less stress knowing you are aware now though. thanks :)

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@stonemonkey55 no, it doesn't. (make me feel any better that is. I don't want others to suffer just because I am. I think that's partly whats wrong with this world. a misery loves company mentality.), but thanks for trying :) I get the feeling you are a pretty chill dude though so I think you also get what i'm trying to say.

I appreciate the reply on here though. I am glad to hear you guys are aware of the issue. :p I consider myself a vapor nerd/geek/w/e you want to label it. and I also have anxiety issues. I feel less stress knowing you are aware now though. thanks :)

I know you said it doesn't make you feel better but that was the second time they (delivery services) messed up last week. They also lost a package that was supposed to go to an editor of a very large mainstream publication so we lost out on an EVO (still missing) and the opportunity to be featured in a non-cannabis mag.

weedemon

enthusiast
ouch! that really sucks! I hope that it gets found, and isn't in a greedy postal workers home! As a company all the extra expenses you risk just "eating" must be a really scary thing! I know i wouldn't be able to handle the stress of that kind of thing.

On a larger scale and unrelated note: the current state of the business world is a frightening thing! it seems those willing to be evil are "winning"the most often. I don't like that one bit. :( yet i still buy things at walmart... there are times I simply can't afford to pay more!

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
I know you said it doesn't make you feel better but that was the second time they (delivery services) messed up last week. They also lost a package that was supposed to go to an editor of a very large mainstream publication so we lost out on an EVO (still missing) and the opportunity to be featured in a non-cannabis mag.

ouch, hope it turns up and you will still get that review :)

grokit

well-worn member
If I was you @stonemonkey55, I would at least threaten to pull the account. That's like five fuckups in just one week, and evidently Fedex is at least partially blaming them on you for not providing "all the documentation". All the shipping discounts in the world aren't worth these kind of headaches!

Dr. Plutonious

Sorry to hear that. My inner hatred for Fedex is only growing more and more.

They have the lousiest delivery service and the rudest employees I've ever worked with. When I was still in Seattle, my Fedex delivery guy would never ring the doorbell and get me to sign for a package. He's just put a sticker on my door saying he "attempted" to deliver and that I didn't get the door so he had to leave.

I had a baby monitor set at my door listening for a door knock the entire week, not one door knock. The guy had 3 separate deliveries to make to (I was ordering school books from multiple locations). Same thing each time, just put a sticker on the door and left.

Fedex is simply the worst delivery company I've ever had the displeasure of working with.

Smoke1ForMe

Hey SM any more early bird packages going out this week? I am going to be gone thanksgiving week so hoping mine doesn't come then.

gigaurora

I'm hoping to get my package next wednesday in the afternoon :D so in a perfect world my early bird would ship on thurs/friday and arrive in canada on wednesday at my door :D cmoooooon perfect world D:

Dr. Plutonious

I just want my EVO already :(

I've literally bought all the gear I want for it (save for a hydratube, that's the last thing I need to get) over the last like 4 months.

I just want to match it up with the cloud so badly.

Dr. Plutonious,
Dude I'm high as fuck lol. Almost passing out on the couch high lol. First impressions before I actually review is Holy fucking light! This thing weighs like nothing!! Lol but seriously it seemed to work like a cloud I seem to have got one with a different range in temps because I tried 9am and it didn't really get me anything but extremely tasty ass hits with me blowing out pure blue vapor. I had to turn it up to like 1pm or 2pm to get the ABV I like. That's it for now! Lol

Top Bottom