• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Hi all,
After watching the Ascent thread for a while I was thinking we could use a thread for off-topic anticipation of the CloudEVO. So this thread is for those of us who want to discuss how excited we are to get our EVOs without derailing the Cloud thread. I would imagine a CloudEVO thread is coming at some point. Having tried to read the current Cloud thread, I found that the first 200 or so pages are people excited to get their Cloud making it difficult to find the useful information.

Here are the most updated pics/videos that I have seen:
BSiPRLdCcAE0FzJ.jpg:large

Single chamber (early bird) http://instagram.com/p/eNyMhLRDnp/

Double chamber (fanatic) http://instagram.com/p/eNxpihxDmu/

Anyway, lets celebrate, it's almost October!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Great idea for a thread Fluffhead!

To contribute a bit...
20130826073152-photo__1_.JPG

And, I can hardly wait to receive my VXC EVO! Until then, my OG Cloud (Aug '12) ticks on strongly, and my new TET Cera is keeping me medicated while I'm away from home!

*Edit* I got in my truck after getting out of work today, and when I started it I heard this playing on the radio lol

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm hip-deep in typing my capstone project for my degree... I have until the end of the weekend (yes, Sunday!) to have it complete and turned in. Then, I apply for my degree, wait a bit, and then, in October, I will have my degree is BS... um, no, it is a BS degree in Accounting. Same difference, I know. ;)

Anyway, this is keeping me from going too crazy over the wait for the EVO... it will be the best KICKASS graduation present to myself & my hubby (he is doing the same thing I am... but I think he's deeper into his project...).

I'm also going crazy about the Herbie. sigh. Maybe to reward ourselves for getting our house on the market to sell? okay, I really SHOULD wait until it is SOLD to buy ANOTHER vape....

grokit

well-worn member
I'm looking forward to the white one:

20130801113110-White_with_cooling_slots.JPG

From what I understand, the vents have been removed but this is such a nice pic!

The final version afaik:

20130725074110-White__1_.JPG

A better pic would be nice :whip:

It's gonna look real nice with something like this on top of it:

swagger_double.png

That's all I got :party:

Last edited:

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I went with black and a bent neck. Although those white ones do look really nice, too!

fluffhead,
Reactions: grokit

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
went black and bent and still happy about it, will see when it arrives...
Looking sooo forward to Evo Delivery but my other vapes keep me entertained so far :spliff:

11eleven11

I can't wait to see what the green looks like.

Also we have about 1 week and then I'm sure the actual release date will be announced, which should be sometime in October. :cheers:

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
You'll know it's October Fluffhead, when the whiners start posting on October 2nd asking why they haven't released the EVO yet...:rofl:
Touche, that was part of my reason for wanting this thread. Keep that out of the upcoming EVO thread and we can talk all the nonsense we want in here. My gut tells me that its mostly the excited patient people in here so far, but come October 1, the scene will change.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I was hoping that VXL would post those manufacturing videos they were talking about a while ago.
Would be cool to watch the EVOlution of the EVO!!!

lazylathe,
Reactions: fluffhead
Top Bottom