The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

There have also been some Trade-In's shipped, with those whose Clouds were broken having priority.

That sucks for me, my OG cloud stopped heating a few days ago. I have no idea what you guys are talking about early bird, fan boy, ect. I just regular pre ordered an EVO. now im out like 900 bucks and have no vaporizer to use till who knows when. sigh.

spiritking,

treeman

Yeah, really avoiding this thread as much as possible, international fan boy here. I'm really not expecting an email for a couple of weeks. I was really good at not thinking about it since getting the perk in the Summer, but now that people are receiving theirs I'm starting to get itchy at points! Luckily I really like my DBV and its more then capable of getting me blitzed.
Still, can't wait for some of that extra thick vapor!

SD_haze

Yeah, really avoiding this thread as much as possible, international fan boy here. I'm really not expecting an email for a couple of weeks. I was really good at not thinking about it since getting the perk in the Summer, but now that people are receiving theirs I'm starting to get itchy at points! Luckily I really like my DBV and its more then capable of getting me blitzed.
Still, can't wait for some of that extra thick vapor!
Saame. I didn't feel the itch at all until I saw the first trade-in peeps getting their email.

RE: evo anticipation..
After hearing how how these EVOs can get, I'm going to get a serious variety of bubble hashes to play with when the EVO finally does get here!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Earlybird vapin' in the dead of night. (Tap tap tap tap)

Take this ticking Cloud and rip a hit. (Tap tap tap tap)

All your life... You were only waiting for the EVO to arrive.

EVO, thrive. EVO, thrive. Into my house with a solid green light.

SD_haze

Earlybird vapin' in the dead of night. (Tap tap tap tap)

Take this ticking Cloud and rip a hit. (Tap tap tap tap)

All your life... You were only waiting for the EVO to arrive.

EVO, thrive. EVO, thrive. Into my house with a solid green light.
Always nice to start the day with a hearty chuckle :)

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I wanted to beliebe VXC could meet their october launch, but after seeing the original cloud be released months after expected, i had a feeling it would be the same this time around.

Just please please make it in time for christmas this time :) ho ho evho

Im an indigogo earlybird in the US waiting for the email ;)

Elluzion,
Reactions: Seek

lazylathe

Almost there...
Does anyone know if the Early Bird hydratubes have arrived?

Early bird in Canada that wants to change the dark snow clouds to happy vapor clouds!!

lazylathe,

grokit

well-worn member
I was also hoping for the elusive early bird contributor shipping confirmation email this morning.
At least I have my kickass sublimator to pass the time with :science:
I will survive :rockon:

Last edited:
grokit,
Reactions: Elluzion

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I wanted to beliebe VXC could meet their october launch, but after seeing the original cloud be released months after expected, i had a feeling it would be the same this time around.

Just please please make it in time for christmas this time :) ho ho evho

Im an indigogo earlybird in the US waiting for the email ;)

The indiegogo campaign indicated "estimated delivery October". VXL began shipping on Oct 31. A good estimate of the number shipped 2 weeks in, would be over 100. Keep in mind though that VXL is fine-tuning production and inventory is still arriving, so no point in extrapolating shipments from the last 2 weeks.

ResonantOG

New, member, lurking, searching. Just chiming in to say that I pre-ordered an EVO, thanks to this community and one member I know out here in the real world. Super stoked.

Thanks for all the information, experience, and opinion, FC!!!! I already know I chose the right one for me.

(I also have a Pax that I like a lot, and an MFLB I used to love but doesn't get me there anymore.)

weedemon

enthusiast
my shipping says delivery expected today! I work at in a few hours, so I hope it gets here soon if it does! wouldn't want to miss that event.

So I had the chance to get off work early tonight. I jumped on that was my fed ex tracking says delivered and left on my front door. but I get home and what do i NOT see? any evidence of a package! "I've been robbed of my cloud!" I think.

DOH!!! returned to sender! story of my life :(

something went wrong as Fed Ex says that not all the proper documentation was provided to complete the delivery. no idea what exactly, but I guess I'll find out later. Fed Ex said it was something to do with coming over the border. I double checked the address and it's right. so that's not what the prob was.

I should have known better to think it would actually happen today. :( and here i thought I may be the one to post a pic of an early bird tube!.. but alas it will not be I who gets that glory!

Time to check the main thread and see if the pics are on there for me to lust over further.

glad I have my oil rig! haha it's getting me though this dark dark night. :p haha

Last edited:

lscalzo

Madferret
So I had the chance to get off work early tonight. I jumped on that was my fed ex tracking says delivered and left on my front door. but I get home and what do i NOT see? any evidence of a package! "I've been robbed of my cloud!" I think.

something went wrong as Fed Ex says that not all the proper documentation was provided. no idea what exactly, but I guess I'll find out later. Fed Ex said it was something to do with coming over the border. I double checked the address and it's right. so that's not what the prob was.

I should have known better to think it would actually happen today. :( and here i thought I may be the one to post a pic of an early bird tube!.. but alas it will not be I who gets that glory!

Time to check the main thread and see if the pics are on there for me to lust over further.

glad I have my oil rig! haha it's getting me though this dark dark night. :p haha
May need to reconsider shipping mine to canada. I live in a border city and it would be just as easy to cross the border and get it. Let us know @weedmon what the resolution is.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist

something went wrong as Fed Ex says that not all the proper documentation was provided to complete the delivery. no idea what exactly, but I guess I'll find out later. Fed Ex said it was something to do with coming over the border. I double checked the address and it's right. so that's not what the prob was.

So fedex tracking said it was delivered even though it wasn't? Was there a note at your door or did you need to call them? I am in Canada and I am supposed to get my EVO tomorrow. As of now, fedex says it is in the area after international shipment release.

fluffhead,
Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but it still hasn't updated the tracking yet. Hasn't updated since Saturday.

VapeNStone,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
VXH just told my buddy that he needs to actually send in his cloud for the trade in from indiegogo, yet another friend of mine already received his new EVO tradein without sending anything in. Has anyone sent in a cloud for trade in or been asked to do so?

They are already sending out the trade ins? :clap: I sure hope so..

weedemon

enthusiast
So fedex tracking said it was delivered even though it wasn't? Was there a note at your door or did you need to call them? I am in Canada and I am supposed to get my EVO tomorrow. As of now, fedex says it is in the area after international shipment release.

yours made it further than mine did. I never saw international anything. after looking more closely it was delivered to some place in .PA (back to sender) I think you can be confident in yours getting there! :) it was super confusing to see the email with my address as the delivery address and yet it also says delivered, but that was back to sender. (in small text to the right)

however @VapeNStone, thats the same situation I was in. no updates since sat, and then today. "delivered!". sit tight. yours may come through yet as if it was returned you would probably see the same thing I see on my tracking by now.

Last edited:
weedemon,
Reactions: fluffhead
Top Bottom