The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

weedemon

enthusiast
haha I know the feeling! but to answer your q I think it may be :p i wouldn't expect anything before 8- 830 myself.

2 Paces

Yesterday was looking so good...

My re-routed Fed Ex box showed up at work at about noon. I looked inside & saw that it wasn't a partial shipment; the hydra-tube was included. And it was gorgeous. By 5pm I would be home with a heated EVO, ready to finally see what the fuss was all about.

But then someone smashed into my parked car at work. So I spent the evening finding a body shop, getting my car towed to the body shop, getting an estimate, locating a friend's car to borrow, going to pick the borrowed car up, then finally going home. Took over 6 hours total, and the whole time I was carrying my EVO box from Fed Ex :lol:.

Unfortunately I got home very late. As much I wanted to try it out, it just didn't feel right for my first EVO experience to be a rushed mini session at midnight right before bed. I want my first time to be special :brow:

So my anticipation has been extended one more day. It was a tough choice to set everything up last night and not use it (did I mention how gorgeous the tube is?), but this afternoon is looking stellar. By 5pm I should be home with a heated EVO, a camera, and something to post in the actual EVO thread :nod:

That's assuming nobody smashes into my borrowed car before then :uhoh:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

My re-routed Fed Ex box showed up at work at about noon. I looked inside & saw that it wasn't a partial shipment; the hydra-tube was included. And it was gorgeous. By 5pm I would be home with a heated EVO, ready to finally see what the fuss was all about.

But then someone smashed into my parked car at work. So I spent the evening finding a body shop, getting my car towed to the body shop, getting an estimate, locating a friend's car to borrow, going to pick the borrowed car up, then finally going home. Took over 6 hours total, and the whole time I was carrying my EVO box from Fed Ex :lol:.

Unfortunately I got home very late. As much I wanted to try it out, it just didn't feel right for my first EVO experience to be a rushed mini session at midnight right before bed. I want my first time to be special :brow:

So my anticipation has been extended one more day. It was a tough choice to set everything up last night and not use it (did I mention how gorgeous the tube is?), but this afternoon is looking stellar. By 5pm I should be home with a heated EVO, a camera, and something to post in the actual EVO thread :nod:

That's assuming nobody smashes into my borrowed car before then :uhoh:
boo to the car,
yea to the EVO!

gigaurora

@stonemonkey55
Hey my fine fellow monkey,
Lots of cats are inquiring about the whereabouts of EB straight necked tubes to the point that it's like the only discussion now. If you have the time, could you drop a quick "Swagger is working on that glass now !" or a "it's next on swaggers blowing list!" or a "we have them now and are just implementing them into our supply chain!" kinda statement.

Anything short and sweet like that would do wonders to get this thread on a new topic :D

gigaurora,
Reactions: fluffhead

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
While your at it hint us a next year delivery date for the internationals so we can be happily shocked if they come before :D

vakedcow,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@stonemonkey55
Hey my fine fellow monkey,
Lots of cats are inquiring about the whereabouts of EB straight necked tubes to the point that it's like the only discussion now. If you have the time, could you drop a quick "Swagger is working on that glass now !" or a "it's next on swaggers blowing list!" or a "we have them now and are just implementing them into our supply chain!" kinda statement.

Anything short and sweet like that would do wonders to get this thread on a new topic :D

Every "type" has been sent out. There are a fair amount of folks that are either lurkers or not members of FC so perhaps they got their straight necks already.

220 and international version is shortly on the way. There are a few parameters that we are testing out to ensure a smooth international delivery. We are working around the clock to do the proper testing to ensure that the international launch is just as smooth as the US units that went out.

@2 Paces - sorry to hear about your woes, look forward to your review in the EVO thread!

Last edited:

M00NEY

But then someone smashed into my parked car at work... Took over 6 hours total, and the whole time I was carrying my EVO box from Fed Ex :lol:...

SO glad that you did not put said package in said parked car upon receipt. Would have been a full on dagger to have smashed car and broken package. <silver lining identified>

Missinglink

Everything has been sent out. There are a fair amount of folks that are either lurkers or not members of FC so perhaps they got their straight necks already.

I'm an early bird w/ straight neck, still haven't heard anything in regards to my shipment. Should I open a ticket?

way2

I wouldn't just yet. By saying "everything" has been sent out. I think he meant all types of tubes. Not all shipments.

I'm a US early bird, bent neck w/case and I haven't heard anything yet.

Edit: SM55 beat me to it!!

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
220 and international version is shortly on the way. There are a few parameters that we are testing out to ensure a smooth international delivery. We are working around the clock to do the proper testing to ensure that the international launch is just as smooth as the US units that went out.....

thanks a lot for the quick info, made me feel calmer. :spliff:

Back to anticipation build up :popcorn:

vakedcow,

grokit

well-worn member
I corrected my post, every "type" of perk has been sent out, not all orders have been sent out. Sorry, early in the morning and didn't articulate my post as well as I could have.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the shipping order at this point?

For example, are the domestic early birds going to finish shipping before the international shipping starts?

Just asking because there hasn't been any indiegogo updates for over three weeks.

Inquiring minds want to know!

:popcorn:

grokit,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

For example, are the domestic early birds going to finish shipping before the international shipping starts?

Just asking because there hasn't been any indiegogo updates for over three weeks.

Inquiring minds want to know!

:popcorn:

Yes, we were following the order of Fanatics, Early Bird, Fanboy/Trade-In etc etc and certain units were sent out ahead of the list based on glass available. Due to heightened QC procedures at VXL, there were certain pieces of glass we had to reject or fix so some of the order that the stuff goes out can seem very random but it is not. Just sit tight and soon enough, everyone will be getting their units from the IGG campaign as production has been ramping up and our ability to build, QC, and fulfill is increasing day by day.

JoeKickass

...sent out ahead of the list based on glass available. Due to heightened QC procedures at VXL, there were certain pieces of glass we had to reject or fix so some of the order that the stuff goes out can seem very random but it is not.
I am noticing that all the Early Birds being delivered are the bent neck type, I know that was the most common style but it still makes me worry that us straight-tubes are going to have to wait for all the bent tubes to ship first...

JoeKickass,

John Lewus

Yes, we were following the order of Fanatics, Early Bird, Fanboy/Trade-In etc etc and certain units were sent out ahead of the list based on glass available. Due to heightened QC procedures at VXL, there were certain pieces of glass we had to reject or fix so some of the order that the stuff goes out can seem very random but it is not. Just sit tight and soon enough, everyone will be getting their units from the IGG campaign as production has been ramping up and our ability to build, QC, and fulfill is increasing day by day.

This is exactly why I did not want to be first. I'll wait patiently for my early bird glass to be ready. It is easy to be patient when you have a working cloud.

Dr. Plutonious

Looks like the the shipping, round 2, of my Cloud will place it in my hands on Tuesday!

Can't wait. Can't wait at all. Good thing finals are coming up...that will keep me busy in the meantime.

EDIT: Well tracking says my Cloud made it into Canada (Ontario) this time, so this second attempt is already A LOT farther than last time!

Last edited:

Pappy

shmaporist
I know you said it doesn't make you feel better but that was the second time they (delivery services) messed up last week. They also lost a package that was supposed to go to an editor of a very large mainstream publication so we lost out on an EVO (still missing) and the opportunity to be featured in a non-cannabis mag.
:myday:
Had a blast getting videoed as the guest stunt ripper!

Top Bottom