The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

exit

Ahh that's what i figured. Oh well~

I wonder what will happen for the people who decided to leave behind the graphite ones and get the normal ones early? Did they just not get those shells made or do they still exist?

Last edited:
exit,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Ahh that's what i figured. Oh well~

I wonder what will happen for the people who decided to leave behind the graphite ones and get the normal ones early? Did they just not get those shells made or do they still exist?

A small percentage of Fanatics opted for the standard black enclosure. Offhand it appears most of them have already been posting in the EVO thread. Most of the Fanatics elected to wait for the LE, which unfortunately was delayed for another week due to a supplier error. The LE's should begin shipping next week.

There have been a lot of questions about how VXL is prioritizing shipments (AFAIK there was no guarantee stated about this). In general, the order is the same as on indiegogo, i.e., Fanatics, Early Birds, Fan Boys, Trade-In's. However, as illustrated by the Fanatics situation (above), most Fanatics will receive their LE's after many in the other categories have received their units. Early Birds were next, but not all were fulfilled quite yet, in part due to a shortage of Swagger's. To keep production at the max, some Fan Boy slots were moved up, as some Early Bird slots had been. There have also been some Trade-In's shipped, with those whose Clouds were broken having priority. When taken altogether, shipments have not been any later and actually many have been sooner, than they would have been were it not for the Fanatic LE hold-up. Deliveries were estimated to begin in October; the first shipments went out Oct 31.

Do not use contributor numbers on indiegogo as a reference for anything. Those numbers are not at all accurate.

Since shipping began VXL has been fine-tuning its production line. Word is that the line is working smoothly. As posted earlier, 80 units went out this past week.

Over and out. :myday:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Since shipping began VXL has been fine-tuning its production line. Word is that the line is working smoothly. As posted earlier, 80 units went out this past week.Over and out. :myday:

I think something is happening to the supply of EVOs . . . ;)

article-0-161FA086000005DC-130_634x419.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
The fed-ex tracking sight didn't exactly use the term "stalking", but hinted we should spend some time apart.

ETA WED.....
I check my tracking on things quite obsessively, but I've never had any issues...did you get some kind of error, or request to track less? :shrug:

Purpl3_Haz3,

oldiebutgoodie

Thanks @oldiebutgoodie. Can you please comment on the availability of the straight neck Early Bird tubes? From this thread, it seems as though all the shipped EB's have been bent necks.

Sorry, don't have that information. IIRC I've seen a review of a straight neck, but I'm pretty sure it was a Fanatic tube. That's all I know.

oldiebutgoodie,

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
The fed-ex tracking sight didn't exactly use the term "stalking", but hinted we should spend some time apart.

I check my tracking on things quite obsessively, but I've never had any issues... did you get some kind of error, or request to track less? :shrug:

I was wondering the same thing. Czechyourhead, care to elaborate? Inquiring minds want to know!;)

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Me: I'm an Early Bird and I'm okay, I vape all night and I work all day!

I have a Cloud, it ticks and ticks. I wait 'til it turns green.

Then when it's good and ready, I vape if you know what I mean.

Everyone: (He has a Cloud, it ticks and ticks. He waits 'til it turns green.

Then when it's good and ready, he vapes if you know what I mean.)

All together now...

:freak:

exit

Damn y'all super jealous right now reading all these posts. Someone let me know if there's a unclaimed graphite EVO kicking around the factory :p:D

Anyone got any of the new swagger hydra tubes with your orders? Let's see more pix of EVO with hydra tubes!

oldiebutgoodie

So, they are already sending "trade-in" perk units?

"To keep production at the max, some Fan Boy slots were moved up, as some Early Bird slots had been. There have also been some Trade-In's shipped, with those whose Clouds were broken having priority."

AFAIK just a small number for the above reason.

gigaurora

"To keep production at the max, some Fan Boy slots were moved up, as some Early Bird slots had been. There have also been some Trade-In's shipped, with those whose Clouds were broken having priority."

AFAIK just a small number for the above reason.
Its surprising how much personal ease comes from just knowing whats going on :) makes sense to me

gigaurora,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom