Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Hello again! Sorry for my absence. I wanted to move past the "Howdy, I'm your new Baker!" phase before posting more. I've been super busy and honestly haven't read this thread past pg. 9 yet but I really wanted to post an update.

Experience: It's definitely become the my go-to. And my friends go-to. It's all good fun! We are all getting more and more comfortable with it. With The Bakers temperature range, direct feed, vapor production, and length of sessions, they prefer it even to combustion. For this crowd that is considerable progress. I think this unit, especially considering its price, could draw new attention to vaping given the right exposure. It's not so much that it is healthier, smells less, ect as much as it now so closely resembles the combustion experience.
It gives all of the good, none of the bad. Forget about coughing and smelling up hallways or that jerk that roasts the whole load on the first draw. The other immediate and obvious benefit is conservation. This device offers ways to easily get the most out of every last load.

Well I need to stop for now. I'll try and read through what I've missed and hopefully post more this evening, I really do have a lot of good things to say about this product.

P.S. Used primarily for dry material. Usually finish bullets at round 440. Taste remains clean and consistent as material allows for. Haven't had a single concern for the materials used in the build.

P.P.S. Thanks @BLAZING OG for the pics. That helped!

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hi Guys,

The Baker is a combination of conduction and convection. Sticksstones is correct, to heat the Titanium bowl the baker uses conduction through the walls of the bowl. But when using flowers the air is drawn through a heat exchanger feature that is part of the bowl design. Therefore, when using flowers your getting maximum heat to the material both through the walls and through the air.

So let me see if I have this straight. There is a heat exchanger that is under the bowl and the bowl is heated as well. So when dabbing it is straight conduction with the user inhaling the vapors and the air intake is the hole on the dome. When using flowers with the bullet we get the same amount of conduction going on but we also have hot air coming in from the heat exchanger below. So all conduction with the Ti and a combo with the bullet. Did I get that right?

Can I assume the heat exchanger and the bowl are heated to the same temps?

What materials is the heat exchanger made of and what materials are in the heated air path?

Engineering

Manufacturer
The Vaporblunt has asked us to share some more details about what makes the Baker such a nice addition to their product lineup.

Besides its fast heat up time, and flexible heating control allowing use for flowers and oils, we paid particular attention to concerns folks have with the air path and materials used.

The heating chamber is built in layers with ceramics encompassing the heater so that when drawing in, the air is heated by the ceramic heater, ceramic housing, and hard anodized aluminum heat exchanger. Plastics used in the product are only in outer layers where they can stay cooler and out of the main air path. When using flowers, they are held in a stainless steel bullet so the only contact hot air and stainless steel.

The electronics use very precise sensors for maximum temp control across the entire temp range, and they are all low voltage so they are safer.

Stickstones, yes you got it right. The heat exchanger is aluminum encased in a ceramic housing. The ceramic housing has an exotic glass filled plastic housing around it. The air flows into the outer housing and into the ceramic housing across the heater, through the heat exchanger then into the bowl area.

Thanks Tweek

Last edited by a moderator:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
The Vaporblunt has asked us to share some more details about what makes the Baker such a nice addition to their product lineup.

Besides its fast heat up time, and flexible heating control allowing use for flowers and oils, we paid particular attention to concerns folks have with the air path and materials used.

The heating chamber is built in layers with ceramics encompassing the heater so that when drawing in, the air is heated by the ceramic heater, ceramic housing, and hard anodized aluminum heat exchanger. Plastics used in the product are only in outer layers where they can stay cooler and out of the main air path. When using flowers, they are held in a stainless steel bullet so the only contact hot air and stainless steel.

The electronics use very precise sensors for maximum temp control across the entire temp range, and they are all low voltage so they are safer.
Thats awesome to know, is this similar in some respects to how the PNP works? Just more powerful?
Great job @Engineering, you got another winner here!!!!

Okay ladies and gents, I think I have found the perfect balance of huge hits and taste, Id like to think that I am fine tuning my technique but think I finally got it.
I have another video loading up now, I loaded a half a bullet, approx .011. I then heat soaked the bullet as you will see in the video it takes me 15 or so seconds maybe more to take my first hit once its loaded. Instant milk at 450, I did try it as well on 420 just heat soaked for a bit longer like 20 seconds or more and same results, I kinda like 450 though.:nod::nod::love:

I can say that the hit's Iam getting by heat soaking might accommodate a cloud chaser quite nicely, I am very satisfied so far , and if I loaded a full bullet I would expect the results to get better.

:bigleaf::bigleaf::bigleaf:

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Yes, the concept is kinda similar to the PNP, we learn as we go :peace:
Very cool, I love it , keep up the great work!!!!!!

So the PNP has a heat exchanger as well under the chamber ?

Thanks & sorry for all the questions!!!
I enjoy both my PNP and the baker , and the effects are strong,so I was just trying to determine if they worked similarly, effects wise they both feel very strong in the medicine they deliver.

Thanks !!!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks @Engineering

Those are some nice specs! I'm impressed with all the features you have built in at this price point, and yet it's simple to use. I'm anxious to see what attachments and accessories you guys release!

@BLAZING OG I will try your method later and report back. I start off way lower.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks @Engineering

Those are some nice specs! I'm impressed with all the features you have built in at this price point, and yet it's simple to use. I'm anxious to see what attachments and accessories you guys release!

@BLAZING OG I will try your method later and report back. I start off way lower.
@stickstones Cool, yeah let me know how that works out for you please.:nod::clap::rockon::rockon::rockon:

here you go guys:nod::nod:

"The Milk Shot":o

Hello again! Sorry for my absence. I wanted to move past the "Howdy, I'm your new Baker!" phase before posting more. I've been super busy and honestly haven't read this thread past pg. 9 yet but I really wanted to post an update.

Experience: It's definitely become the my go-to. And my friends go-to. It's all good fun! We are all getting more and more comfortable with it. With The Bakers temperature range, direct feed, vapor production, and length of sessions, they prefer it even to combustion. For this crowd that is considerable progress. I think this unit, especially considering its price, could draw new attention to vaping given the right exposure. It's not so much that it is healthier, smells less, ect as much as it now so closely resembles the combustion experience.
It gives all of the good, none of the bad. Forget about coughing and smelling up hallways or that jerk that roasts the whole load on the first draw. The other immediate and obvious benefit is conservation. This device offers ways to easily get the most out of every last load.

Well I need to stop for now. I'll try and read through what I've missed and hopefully post more this evening, I really do have a lot of good things to say about this product.

P.S. Used primarily for dry material. Usually finish bullets at round 440. Taste remains clean and consistent as material allows for. Haven't had a single concern for the materials used in the build.

P.S. Thanks @BLAZING OG for the pics. That helped!
Your very welcome my friend!!!!!

This is for you @grokit

I tried something new to get even thicker vapor. And had the best session yet. I loaded a bullet set the Baker to 420° when it reached temp. I dropped the bullet in and waited 3 minutes till I took the first draw. I was rewarded nicely for my patience. I hit it dry with the direct draw stem I made from the whip. Using a medium draw I was finally able to get a hit almost as large as the nano. I recommend a short heat soak as @BLAZING OG posted earlier. It really improved the initial draw and probably the entire session. I am still getting my technique down and it has been very satisfying with only flower usage.
@stickstones I paid attention to my habits, I guess I don't find any problem with it keeping up because I usually pause between draws. Sometimes close to a minute. :shrug:

Oh yeah , baby!!!!
Did it look something like the above video:o:brow::brow::brow:
good stuff!!!
Vape on!!!

How was the dry hit?
@ BLAZING OG

That was a thick and milky draw.

Almost looks like you're firing up a bowl!

Oh yeah, thanks for heat soaking recommendation (applied to the PNP).

Works like a charm!

My Solo is collecting dust because of the PNP.

Once I snag the Baker... my Extreme Q will be doing the same!

Arizers will be back ups for the VaporBlunt front line!

If you liked that one check out the video above of my milk shot.
Got the baker purring like a lion lol lol No kittens here !!!!

Uz2LeNa.jpg

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Damn blazing OG you are literally selling this product haha. That vid got me, another desktop vape for me as soon as this is released. VERY impressed
All iam doing is having my normal sessions but with the exception that I am filming it to document for your you guys!!!
Thanks man!!!!!
Iam glad you liked it, the more time I have with the baker the more I get to know it better.
I am having so much fun with this device its only fair to show what it can do.
Ill try to post up more vids of me using the dry whip next for those that want to see that.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
IMO those hits EASILY rivaled the vapexhale cloud, that looked like some REALLY thick vapor. Add to the fact that these things can do earl as well and are less than half the price....its a pretty easy decision.
I agree, I still have to try out a cloud, but me being a cloud chaser at times, this fills the nitch quite well.

The vapor was thick and tasty, just have to heat soak to get it there, not to much of a problem for me because its still fast.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@BLAZING OG Yes it was very close. I hope the next sample can hold higher temps. The strain that I have now is finished at 440°. The videos have turned out looking great. :tup:
Thank you!!!
I did do that one at 450 just for max temps sake, but the abv came out perfectly browned.
I do believe that this technique should work almost as well in the lower temps too.

:rockon::rockon::tup::tup::tup::nod::nod:
Thanks again!!!!:cheers::cheers:

One of my buddies came yesterday and he had some really nice herb, but I found that his particular herb I coudnt go passed 420 or it would get to dark for my likings but whats funny is i like getting my abv really dark but this was a bit too much at 450, @ 420 it was working great with his herb vs mine that I could take to 450.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Holy smokes, that was blazing! Great video @BLAZING OG , i'm impressed with how fast you turned the walls white, and the vapor was bluish in all hits so that is very nice, not that bluish milk but after, the clouds that you exhaled had a bluish hue.

Regarding what you said about the different vape signatures @stickstones i think the conduction changes the signature allowing for more THC be prematurely transformed in CBN which is sedative and there are less terpenes assimilated so the thc is less potentiated, what you get is a more couch lock high, like with combustion but with more thc and all cannabinoids.

llamaman001

hell yea vaporblunt! I was about to say blazing needs some loving haha, very good to see that happen. When I get my baker Ill be pushing it to the limits as well and Ive got a camera coming in for videos!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Blazing OG has earned Vaporblunt hall of fame status. From this point on he's a tester of every new product we do. Welcome to the team!! I haven't been able to achieve clouds like that yet, I'm rushing home to try it the blazing Og way!

OMG ,Iam honored, wow ,Iam speechless right now :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Thank You @TherealVaporblunt!!!!
Its something I love to do, I cant thank you enough!!!!!

Thank you all for your awesome support and like's.
@TherealVaporblunt & @Engineering, thanks for such awesome products.
It would be an honor to be part of the team in any way shape or form!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!

Holy smokes, that was blazing! Great video @BLAZING OG , i'm impressed with how fast you turned the walls white, and the vapor was bluish in all hits so that is very nice, not that bluish milk but after, the clouds that you exhaled had a bluish hue.

Regarding what you said about the different vape signatures @stickstones i think the conduction changes the signature allowing for more THC be prematurely transformed in CBN which is sedative and there are less terpenes assimilated so the thc is less potentiated, what you get is a more couch lock high, like with combustion but with more thc and all cannabinoids.
Thanks @vorrange , I always learn something new from you, your a wealth of knowledge my friend.
Thanks for the kind words!!!!!
Makes sense as to why my body kept telling me that I felt more couch locked with the baker at the higher temps!!!! :nod::nod::rockon::rockon::rockon:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Blazing, awesome job of testing this unit. Thanks for all the inside knowledge. VB picked the right person to help test this soon to be the next affordable table vape that gets the job done.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Blazing, awesome job of testing this unit. Thanks for all the inside knowledge. VB picked the right person to help test this soon to be the next affordable table vape that gets the job done.
THANKS BRO!!!!
Its was my pleasure to share all that I could!!!!
I appreciate that, thank very much!!!!
:nod::tup:
Thank You

Edit
Got some more testing materials for the baker!!!
Cookie Monster from The Higher Path in Sherman Oaks,CA

WRd3aew.jpg

4SlUAjN.jpg

PZurFIp.jpg
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ZOOM IN!!!

y9Pdzha.jpg

u2ZujZj.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom