Vapor Loop

You can vape tinctures all day in most desktops who said anything about the W word? I won't get a vaporizer i can't in an instant change to vape tinctures. The SSV and DBV can also double as wonderful aroma wax units while whip vaporizing, That was odd my aroma top cracked as i was typing this. :lol:

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: GetLeft

Vapor Loop

I don't know if they can do vapor stones or not, But you can throw some organic Hemp or cotton in and any vape tincture on it E-juice medical tinctures whatever, You can even put some 50 state legal hemp dabbing wax on it.

OF

Hmmm. I keep my stuff in a mason jar. Maybe I should leave a little bit out and see if that helps? And I think you're right about my intended use for this. I'm used to getting to a nice level 7 out of 10 with my first pull from the EQ at 180 C.

Yes, I'd definitely try dryer. I put ground herb on top of my router which is warmer than the rest of the room. Any moisture in the herb will 'steal' the energy (heat) that would otherwise make vapor. At the very least this will make the production take longer and the hits thinner until the water is gone. Best to do that before?

Air will ultimately do an excellent job, just not as quickly as some want (yeah, I know.....). It does it's job well, and is tolerant of technique changes (many vapes aren't), try working with it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Best wishes.

OF

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Edit
You don't need to hold your vapor in any longer than 5 seconds. It's a fairy tale that you need to hold your vapor in a long time. Usually a draw is at least 5 seconds maybe more - depending if you are a lung buster or not. @beiberhole69 you are worried about wasted vapor. Vaporize at a lower temp, that produces less vapor clouds. Your cannabis also lasts longer before its spent.

Do you have a reverence for you claims here?

This study (Using the volcano as a vape) looked at exhaled vapour and found that 30-40% of the THC was not absorbed by the lungs.
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...cannabinol/links/02e7e51583ef3c0fe0000000.pdf

beiberhole69,

Lokbok

Howdy.. so finally got an Arizer Air along with an extra OEM battery. I've read through about a hundred pages of this thread to catch up on some info and one thing that has really been itching in the back of my head is on the topic of chargers. I will definitely just stick to OEM batteries to play it safe, but seems like there's some debate on how to charge them. I know the manufacturer suggests charging batteries in the device itself.. but is there a reason for this? I was looking at getting something like a Nitecore i2, but before making the purchase I wanted to see if there are any reasons not to charge via external dedicated charger. Also, I'm all ears if one can suggest a better charger than the Nitecore (don't need a universal, open to dedicated ones that perform better for a little more cash). Thanks in advance.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@beiberhole69 most of my info I gathered was here on FC regarding holding in your draws. Check out the thread here on FC. It's called "holding in your draws"

@lwien has a technique he uses and several others do too, but it just not simply holding in your draw. You should read up on it. It's very interesting.

I've read that we get most the THC the first 5 or 6 seconds. I don't count my draw but sometimes I would imagine it's 10 seconds ( not always) and if I hold my draw another 5 seconds that is sufficient to get me medicated. This is my personal experience.

If you feel something more for a longer period of time it's probably oxygen deprivation.

I won't derail the thread any further.

I took a walk today and brought my AA with me loaded with some Snoops Dream. A nice strain for day. It's Blue Dream and Master Kush.

Last edited:

AEQfan

Hello my good people of FC. I have some happy news to report! So when I got home, I ground some medicine up and left it on the table for about an hour. I packed it. It didn't even fill up halfway. I put it on green, and took a hit. Some vapor, not much, but I could immediately feel relaxed. I bumped it up to red to experiment, and proceeded to get 4 nice hits with some nice vapor. The last hit was when I could tell it was spent and turned it off. So I got 6 hits, 4 of them real nice solid ones, 1 of them a very solid one for it being the first one and on green. The last was the ass hit. I'm VERY impressed and happy! I honestly can't believe that little amount could make me feel as nice as I do. I still have some experimenting to do, but it's finally starting to live up to what I've read about it! (Admittedly due to my own incompetence with a new device) The EQ still hits harder but I must say, the AA might be my go to even at home due to how little it uses to get you to where you get. Maybe I'll just bust out the EQ as a last final goodnight hit before I go to bed. Hmmm, options... Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions!

InspireAndAdmire

Hello my good people of FC. I have some happy news to report! So when I got home, I ground some medicine up and left it on the table for about an hour. I packed it. It didn't even fill up halfway. I put it on green, and took a hit. Some vapor, not much, but I could immediately feel relaxed. I bumped it up to red to experiment, and proceeded to get 4 nice hits with some nice vapor. The last hit was when I could tell it was spent and turned it off. So I got 6 hits, 4 of them real nice solid ones, 1 of them a very solid one for it being the first one and on green. The last was the ass hit. I'm VERY impressed and happy! I honestly can't believe that little amount could make me feel as nice as I do. I still have some experimenting to do, but it's finally starting to live up to what I've read about it! (Admittedly due to my own incompetence with a new device) The EQ still hits harder but I must say, the AA might be my go to even at home due to how little it uses to get you to where you get. Maybe I'll just bust out the EQ as a last final goodnight hit before I go to bed. Hmmm, options... Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions!
How medicated did you get based on a scale of 10 my friend? Lol.

InspireAndAdmire,

AEQfan

How medicated did you get based on a scale of 10 my friend? Lol.

I'd say around a 4ish, 5. So it's not that it got me way medicated, but it did more than a fine job for the little amount I used. Later, I'll put in a little more and try to get that number up and report back. I still have things to do before I can settle down for the night, otherwise I'd try it now. :)

AEQfan,

InspireAndAdmire

I'd say around a 4ish, 5. So it's not that it got me way medicated, but it did more than a fine job for the little amount I used. Later, I'll put in a little more and try to get that number up and report back. I still have things to do before I can settle down for the night, otherwise I'd try it now. :)
Ah I see. Hows your tolerance? How long/how much do you smoke? That's not that bad for a small amonut

InspireAndAdmire,

AEQfan

Ah I see. Hows your tolerance? How long/how much do you smoke? That's not that bad for a small amonut

Well, I don't smoke anything. ;) I do not medicate nearly as much as I used to in my younger days. I still vape every night and most weekends unless I'm out doing something. The amount I medicate each night varies. But to give you an idea, an ounce will last me around 3 months. So I'm not a heavy user anymore by any means but not a novice either. I've been medicating for close to 20 years.

InspireAndAdmire

Well, I don't smoke anything. ;) I do not medicate nearly as much as I used to in my younger days. I still vape every night and most weekends unless I'm out doing something. The amount I medicate each night varies. But to give you an idea, an ounce will last me around 3 months. So I'm not a heavy user anymore by any means but not a novice either. I've been medicating for close to 20 years.
Haha I see. Dang. For reference, 3.5 grams (an eight) would last me on average a month - 2 months
That's vaping 1-3 times a week

I'm looking into taking the oven fills to 90% capacity, because I honestly rather be at a [10] than be at a [1] - [7]

InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: CarolKing

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Shoot us a pic, if you have the chance. Would be nice to see the beauty :)

I have the exact same J hook as @CarolKing kindly posted earlier. I tried using it with a 14mm claisen & plug I purchased for another purpose :D. The J hook worked out at $10au so maybe $7us & is an absolute bargain for what it does. I have a Blaze ash catcher I can also attach so I really need another one or two laying around.

Haha I see. Dang. For reference, 3.5 grams (an eight) would last me on average a month - 2 months
That's vaping 1-3 times a week

I'm looking into taking the oven fills to 90% capacity, because I honestly rather be at a [10] than be at a [1] - [7]

Here is me thinking I am doing well with an 1/4 lb lasting me 3 months on average :lol:

lookhigh

FC member
Howdy.. so finally got an Arizer Air along with an extra OEM battery. I've read through about a hundred pages of this thread to catch up on some info and one thing that has really been itching in the back of my head is on the topic of chargers. I will definitely just stick to OEM batteries to play it safe, but seems like there's some debate on how to charge them. I know the manufacturer suggests charging batteries in the device itself.. but is there a reason for this? I was looking at getting something like a Nitecore i2, but before making the purchase I wanted to see if there are any reasons not to charge via external dedicated charger. Also, I'm all ears if one can suggest a better charger than the Nitecore (don't need a universal, open to dedicated ones that perform better for a little more cash). Thanks in advance.
Lots of chargers available for these Batts, they all charge batteries and will work. The nitecore D4 is what i use, Lots off fake nitecores out there. There are faster chargers than the nitecore.

lookhigh,
Reactions: CarolKing

TomC1315

My Nitecore i2 is a real workhorse ... not sure if there's a better one out there, but you'll be satisfied with the Nitecore if that's what you decide :-)

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Please check out my AA guide... dry, shred, dry, shred, inverted dome screen, tamp in lightly, go right to green... load will be about .07g, 15 to 20 minutes, endless hits and sips. Solo same.

FYI I go thru about 1.25 to 1.5 g per day...

That is exactly what I am doing right now with some very nice bud & watching Survivor. The Air is such a weekday beast for me & I use a very similar method except I keep my ground bud in a china bowl so just scoop & tamp against the side of the bowl.

I have no complaints about my Nitecore either.

MeditativeMind

*Insert 'custom title' here*
You might remember my list of differences from my old Arizer Air (purchased this time last year) and my latest revision Arizer Air (purchased last month).

I have one more thing to add... the stem with the plastic mouthpiece is longer. Also, the plastic mouthpiece has a wider hole.

And here are pictures of the new plate I was talking about. The plate is lower at each hole so you no longer need to lift the stem to get better airflow.

yCJvBve.jpg

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
You might remember my list of differences from my old Arizer Air (purchased this time last year) and my latest revision Arizer Air (purchased last month).

I have one more thing to add... the stem with the plastic mouthpiece is longer. Also, the plastic mouthpiece has a wider hole.

And here are pictures of the new plate I was talking about. The plate is lower at each hole so you no longer need to lift the stem to get better airflow.

yCJvBve.jpg
Thanks for sharing. This is quite interesting... the plate holes. Would have guessed it was a knockoff, if I had seen it somewhere else.

vapen00b,

Justpassedu

yCJvBve.jpg
This kind of makes me want a new version now thanks. How is airflow with the plate being lower now ? I actually cut a few slits in some of my glass stems for better airflow , some i left alone and lift up a drop also. From the pic you posted it kinda looks like they just sanded down the metal plate a drop in each corner .

MeditativeMind

*Insert 'custom title' here*
Thanks for sharing. This is quite interesting... the plate holes. Would have guessed it was a knockoff, if I had seen it somewhere else.

I would have thought it was a knockoff as well but I confirmed my store was an authorized dealer. I also got a second unit directly from Arizer (warranty replacement) and it had all the new changes so I know it's legit.

This kind of makes me want a new version now thanks. How is airflow with the plate being lower now ? I actually cut a few slits in some of my glass stems for better airflow , some i left alone and lift up a drop also. From the pic you posted it kinda looks like they just sanded down the metal plate a drop in each corner .

The airflow is greatly improved in my opinion. Sometimes if I pack the bowl too tight I still have to lift the stem up a bit but compared to my older revision Air this one has much better airflow.

I have yet to purchase any of those high-efficiency stems but I plan on doing that soon. What tool did you use to cut your own slits?

AEQfan

yCJvBve.jpg

Could you tell me where and what page that list is on? I can't go through 300+ pages again. TIA!

AEQfan,
Top Bottom