Spocks_Katra

I have silver but I use a green sleeve, if you want to use a sleeve it doesnt really matter I guess

Spocks_Katra,

InspireAndAdmire

Question: That top black piece on the Air, can that be removed completely? What's that there for? It covers about 1/3 of the device.

InspireAndAdmire,

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Yeah, both prices are from Puffitup.com, they're reliable and the best customer service.. the vaporseller sounds sketchy because they aren't an authorized arizer seller.. I'll do it for $155 without the grinder.

Does it REALLY matter with the Arizer Air? Lol

what makes you say that? It indicates on their website that they are. Where were you told differently?

beiberhole69,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@InspireAndAdmire With PIU you know you have good customer service. It's not worth saving a few dollars with some online stores. But I like having peace of mind in case I have any issues its will be covered. It's free shipping too. It sounds like a good price to me.

Many of us like supporting FC retailers.

CarolKing,
Reactions: OF

InspireAndAdmire

Literally just sent an email to Arizer and received an email within 3 minutes.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Vapor Seller is not an Authorized Arizer Retailer. The warranty on our products is valid regardless of where they are purchased. However, we strongly recommend ordering our products direct at www.arizer.com or from an Arizer Authorized Retailer to ensure that you are receiving the newest available of our products, complete with all of the parts and accessories, backed by fast and friendly customer service. We often hear horror stories from customers who ordered from discount retailers only to receive counterfeit units, broken and / or missing items, and in some cases not receiving anything at all.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Best Regards,
Amy
Arizer Tech
service@arizer.com

InspireAndAdmire

Definitely. I'll catch up on reading some of the pages ahead. In the meanwhile for the sake of discussion:

Multiple Vaporizer Users:
What other portable vaporizers do you own?
Do you favor your AA over it?
What areas do you like more on the AA in comparison?

AA Users:
How long have you owned your AA/AS device?
What is your favorite reason for vaping on your AA?
How many bowls does it take you to get medicated?
Do you prefer the glass stem or retractable mouthpiece?
What's one or more features you'd like Arizer to install on their next product?

Additional Survey:
How often do you vape?
How many bowls/sessions do you do?
Anyone here take one or two hits throughout the day?

InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: bluenavey00

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Literally just sent an email to Arizer and received an email within 3 minutes.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Vapor Seller is not an Authorized Arizer Retailer. The warranty on our products is valid regardless of where they are purchased. However, we strongly recommend ordering our products direct at www.arizer.com or from an Arizer Authorized Retailer to ensure that you are receiving the newest available of our products, complete with all of the parts and accessories, backed by fast and friendly customer service. We often hear horror stories from customers who ordered from discount retailers only to receive counterfeit units, broken and / or missing items, and in some cases not receiving anything at all.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Best Regards,
Amy
Arizer Tech
service@arizer.com

Cheers... they should ask them to remove the false advertising then.

beiberhole69,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I have put away the EQ but I think too much home made shatter the last few weeks has affected my tolerance somewhat.

Now it is up to the mighty Air to get it back to manageable levels & it is working hard. I try & use my Air as a daily driver because it is efficient & you get a decent session out of a stem & since I broke my GonG I use it dry.

This evening after a particularly frustrating day at work I have had one 1/2 screened stem & am quite pleasantly relaxed. Not like smashed the way I was getting from a .1 green & .03 of wax in a single rip at 240c but far more appropriate for my current working situation.

Out of the vapes I have owned the Air is my #1 to date even though it is no where near as powerful as the modded EQ. The reasons are numerous but it is very easy to use & the stock tipped stem is a great way to introduce someone to vaping. It can be carried about as I need it & I do enjoy sitting on my back porch with a cuppa, a stem & FC or the newspaper on a Saturday morning.

I don't use my long glass stem & that is kept away in case of emergency. 75% of the time I use a tipped stem & the other 25% i use an Ed's stem. Since breaking my GonG I have not really missed it & made a clear distinction between my EQ/water & Air/dry.

With my UD arriving any day now I expect the Air to receive less use but it really is my absolute go to vape.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
Definitely. I'll catch up on reading some of the pages ahead. In the meanwhile for the sake of discussion:

AA Users:
How long have you owned your AA/AS device?
Just over one amazing year! :)

What is your favorite reason for vaping on your AA?
Seeing as its my only vape health. But that has also expanded to efficiency so cost savings. And also stealth, I can get high more or less anywhere now.

How many bowls does it take you to get medicated?
Bowls?! More like puffs. I have cut down to just Friday and weekends and my tolerance is lowww. Sometimes 3-5 bowls will last me a weekend. Does depend what I'm doing. I am normally out doing things not just melting on the sofa all day. If I was I would certainly use more.

Do you prefer the glass stem or retractable mouthpiece?
What do you mean by retractable mouthpiece? I use the short plastic tipped one for out and about / stealth. For home use I purchased an all glass straight Solo stem. It is 115mm I think and makes the vapor very cool and smooth. I also use a GONG to hook up to a bubbler, but its also nice to use as a stem from time to time.

What's one or more features you'd like Arizer to install on their next product?
If all other aspects stayed the same I would like a more compact size and better battery life. (Come on battery breakthrough :D :D )

Additional Survey:
How often do you vape?
3 days a week, normally weekends.

How many bowls/sessions do you do?
3-5 bowls normally, sometimes more sometimes less.

Anyone here take one or two hits throughout the day?
All the time, great thing about the Air is I can just leave the stem in and switch it off. I tend to turn it off, then take 1 or 2 more hits just to remove some of the heat. Sometimes I turn it on, take a few hits and shut it off for a hour or two. Vaping has caused me to appreciate the lighter end of the high a bit more, rather than just seeking to melt my face off every time I get high. There are still times I like to do that but yea, it's just personal preference I guess. :)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hey *buds*, been on the Solo thread lately....
I vape daily, multiple sessions. I use it to relieve anxiety as well as recreationally. Been down the pharmaceutical road, not good - cannabis a Godsend. AA is great for low dose daily sipping, but can also crank. I need more than a hit or two, maybe 5 or 6 to get the affect I need, but after that, it's diminishing returns. Herb will only take me so high.... to me, even is the goal.

I think Arizer should make an Air / Solo hybrid (call it the Hibrid).
  • All electronics of Solo but one on / off switch
  • Diameter between Air and Solo
  • Height of Solo
  • Round edges of Air
  • Oven of Air (tighter fit, top bushings, no O ring needed)
  • Dbl batt power, interchangeable, industrial magnetic disk at base
  • 2 hour batt life - real 2 hours / ten, 12 min cycles per chg.
  • Comes with 2 Batts and external charging station
  • Pass thru charging
  • 12 min cycle
  • 1 min warm up (or less)
  • Vibration alerts vs beep
  • Smaller bowl size stems
  • Comes with dome screen, or specific screen for the *HiBrid*
  • More to come...

Last edited:

InspireAndAdmire

but after that, it's diminishing returns. Herb will only take me so high.... to me, even is the goal.
What does this mean? You're maxed out on your AA? I noticed a lot of people say the AA doesn't get them that high as opposed to other vaporizers, is this what you mean?

Also, does the smell stick onto the device? The Pax held the smell of weed even after the oven discharged. If I were to vape outside, then come inside, will the device have a scent? If so, how much of a scent? The Pax 1 was unbearable

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@InspireAndAdmire Sometimes if you use cannabis all the time and don't take a break your body doesn't get as medicated. Using different vaporizers can help with that. Also trying different strains can help. Many that are on cannabis as medicine, it's hard to take a thc-break.

Either an AA or a Solo would be a wise choice in vaporizers. There's some badly made vaporizers out there.

Edit
I've had my AA for 15 months with no problems.

Last edited:

InspireAndAdmire

@InspireAndAdmire Sometimes if you use cannabis all the time and don't take a break your body doesn't get as medicated. Using different vaporizers can help with that. Also trying different strains can help. Many that are on cannabis as medicine, it's hard to take a thc-break.
I noticed. Haha. Hopefully he doesn't mean the AA only pushes him "so far", because I feel in the end all good quality vaporizers medicate you, it's just a style of preference and appearance since the marginal differences are decided on how many dollars further you can spend versus if it's worth it.

I took a 30 day tolerance break, and it felt amazing. Cleared my head. I really feel for those who's body gets accustomed to the THC intake and barely medicates as it used too. I really think the potency of the strain will need an upgrade as opposed to the device being used.

AEQfan

I recently purchased the Air from VaporSeller. I just saw a few posts up that they are not an authorized retailer. This doesn't mean they sold me a fake unit though, does it? I ask because of several reasons. It took me at least ten cycles at the highest heat setting for a rubber=like smell and taste to go away. Also, this thing does not hit nearly as hard as the EQ. I understand with a table unit that is drawing power from an outlet will have more power to it, but even plugged in, the Air doesn't hit hard at all. It is hitting better after I read about the "sipping" method. I'm used to long, slow draws with the EQ, so this is different to me. However, I am not seeing thick clouds like I've seen in videos of others using the Air. I'm also not feeling the effects like I do with the EQ. Could you guys either take a picture of the bottom of your Air's and post it up. You can white out the serial number if you'd like. I just want to see if it's the same as mine. I've sent an email to Amy at Arizer, but no response yet.
Lastly, thank you all for the fucking amazing info on these boards. I last visited FC around 4 years ago and forgot how awesome this place is.

Last edited by a moderator:
AEQfan,

InspireAndAdmire

I recently purchased the Air from VaporSeller. I just saw a few posts up that they are not an authorized retailer. This doesn't mean they sold me a fake unit though, does it? I ask because of several reasons. It took me at least ten cycles at the highest heat setting for a rubber=like smell and taste to go away. Also, this thing does not hit nearly as hard as the EQ. I understand with a table unit that is drawing power from an outlet will have more power to it, but even plugged in, the Air doesn't hit hard at all. It is hitting better after I read about the "sipping" method. I'm used to long, slow draws with the EQ, so this is different to me. However, I am not seeing thick clouds like I've seen in videos of others using the Air. I'm also not feeling the effects like I do with the EQ. Could you guys either take a picture of the bottom of your Air's and post it up. You can white out the serial number if you'd like. I just want to see if it's the same as mine. I've sent an email to Amy at Arizer, but no response yet.
Lastly, thank you all for the fucking amazing info on these boards. I last visited FC around 4 years ago and forgot how awesome this place is.
You need to contact arizer themselves to confirm. They'll respond very fast and give you a better response than anyone here can in terms if your product is genuine or not.

If it turns out to be, go ahead and let us know.

AEQfan

You need to contact arizer themselves to confirm. They'll respond very fast and give you a better response than anyone here can in terms if your product is genuine or not.

If it turns out to be, go ahead and let us know.

I sent them an email earlier. As soon as I hear back, I'll let you guys know.

AEQfan,

GetLeft

It took me at least ten cycles at the highest heat setting for a rubber=like smell and taste to go away.... However, I am not seeing thick clouds like I've seen in videos of others using the Air... I'm also not feeling the effects like I do with the EQ.

I used my Air pretty much straight out of the box. Don't recall even knowing what a burnoff was and fortunately didn't need to. Running one is probably a good idea, though. But 10? Never heard of that here. It makes me very suspicious.

I have no trouble producing nice vapor. Not necessarily desktop vapor. But the AA is not a desktop.

Finally, the AA delivers quite well for me in the 'effects' department. It might take a try or two to figure out how to draw from the AA (which then gets you good vapor which then gets you good effects). But once you realize that you can't hit it too hard, for reasons that are very well documented on the thread, you should have no trouble getting where you want to be. I can't even take it to its higher levels.

So my strong hunch is that unfortunately you've received either a counterfeit or a faulty unit. Warranty?

The real thing delivers highly efficiently and highly effectively with little prior vaporizer know-how. It was my first vape and I had it pretty much down after my first few hits. These are reasons that make it a popular vape and unfortunately why folks have started to make knock-offs and why caveat emptor is now a repeated warning on this thread.

Top Bottom