Tek Spiderman's Oil Extravaganza!

Sour Deez

best shot i can get with my phone

picture.php

Sour Deez,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice colour! I have some oil similar looking atm too!

do you know what the strain was? mine didn't have a name :(

weedemon,

High Sigh

SG addict
does any one else here vac purge? im working on my technique and having trouble with budder. how long you guys purge for on the stove and @ what temp before vaccing?

High Sigh,

Bouldorado

hey has anyone used 'Tattooworks' butane? at 2.50/can it's less than half the price of vector and also claims 5x refinement so this could definitely some cash if it's acceptable quality.

Bouldorado,

StickyShisha2

Bouldorado said:
hey has anyone used 'Tattooworks' butane? at 2.50/can it's less than half the price of vector and also claims 5x refinement so this could definitely some cash if it's acceptable quality.

used once never to be used again. the oil smelled like propane and there was no way to purge out the smell. i couldn't even stomach vaping it.

StickyShisha2,

Lip465

woooo
Has anyone tried blasting QWISO? It seems like a good way to conserve butane and less dangerous than doing full bho runs.

Lip465,

High Sigh

SG addict
I havent tried qwiso but I did put 3 grams off budder in after the bud. It would have blown out of the end of my tube if I hadnt had a mesh screen. I think qwiso would lose too much weight and do the same but you never know till you try..

High Sigh,

Lip465

woooo
Yeah maybe I'll give it a go. Submerge the qwiso in liquid butane, agitate/stir for a couple of seconds and then filter through a fine SS mesh. A test tube would probably work pretty well for putting the qwiso in. The remaining qwiso would probably be a good night time dab

Lip465,

Bouldorado

Lip465 said:
Yeah maybe I'll give it a go. Submerge the qwiso in liquid butane, agitate/stir for a couple of seconds and then filter through a fine SS mesh. A test tube would probably work pretty well for putting the qwiso in. The remaining qwiso would probably be a good night time dab

this, but let it soak for several minutes. When I've done this method with bud, I soaked it in butane for ~10 min.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

Lip465 said:
How did the end product compare to regular bho?

It looked it identical to normal bho (run through a tube). Since I planned from the start to do a secondary extraction though, I never actually tried it.

Bouldorado,

stroh

errl enthusiast
401112_3280860698176_1167321735_3384875_1594434030_n.jpg

399899_3280861018184_1167321735_3384877_2134986819_n.jpg

first run of the year, mutt of some three kings and an unknown strain my guy had.

stroh,

weedemon

enthusiast
yes for the q about bho clogging up your nasal passage. weed does this to me too, but to a much lesser extent.

it's the difference between concentrates (60%+ actives) and normal (5-25% actives) blends found in our herbs.

weedemon,

CHEI

Medical Cannabis Inspector
Anyone here have nasal problems after prolonged use of BHO?

I tend to get into snot rocket mode when I'm going for a run. Still haven't figured out why. When I was a kid I used to smoke blunts and goto soccer practice. Never had this issue.

CHEI,
Top Bottom