• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tek Spiderman's Oil Extravaganza!

Spiderman

oil baron
Hola vape heads. A couple of ya'll wanted to know more about how my oil vape works, and I finally got my camera, so heres a few shots....

FIRST:
some oil....not much, bout .4 or so, and its made from Cheese trim. Pretty good stuff.

and then we move into the oil vape.

Here's what it looks like:

and then for action shots.....

Heat that ti!

and once the ti is hot, swing the arm down into place, and dab some oil onto it!

And this is just the first one :D

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Mmm that's making me hungry for some oil, need to make some soon. Thanks for the pics.

Must be pretty smooth through your Kutpipe. ;)

What do you think of the O'keif tubes? The X-tractor I single tube seems like a good starter.

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
The O'Kief tubes are pretty good. I've actually used their single use tube, that holds about 14grams, with great results. The bigger ones, you may lose some quality in your final product.

Spiderman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's amazing! There is no end to what we will do get a nice buzz! Did you make it or buy it? Looks like some custom stuff there with the wiring...forgive me...I have never seen this before.

stickstones,

Spiderman

oil baron
This is a "kutpipe" as I called it earlier. Blown by GGirl, wired by Hashmasta-Kut.

I love it :D.

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Just found some good links from the Kut man himself.

BHO
Purge

I assume these are pretty good techniques, Spider? :D

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
Those are exactly what you want :D. Kut is the man, follow his tech and you'll get the best oil possible.

What i've learned from making oil:

1-The only really dangerous portion is when you are blasting tane, and then waiting for the liquid to evaporate off. I make a point to tap a metal railing or something a few times before blasting, just to discharge any random static electricity I may have picked up. Being a tiny bit paranoid is your friend.

2- The only things that will really effect the quality of your oil are how you pack the tube, and how you purge. Focus on those, and your oil will be perfect before you know it.

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I make a point to tap a metal railing or something a few times before blasting, just to discharge any random static electricity I may have picked up. Being a tiny bit paranoid is your friend.
I do that when working with computer parts, wouldn't have thought to do it with this, very good point. I agree about being super careful and will be wearing safety goggles and gloves for the outside portion.

The only things that will really effect the quality of your oil are how you pack the tube, and how you purge. Focus on those, and your oil will be perfect before you know it.
Lots of room for error in both of those but yeah, Kut's guide is pretty comprehensive and the best I've seen yet. Probably still have a few questions for you though. :)

The Okief tube should simplify things too, just ordered the single.

Can't wait. :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Soon...

This thing could potentially make a killer party vaporizer with a good heat gun. :o

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
Lookin great Clear Dome!!!! Looks mighty tasty!

Now you can tell everyone else just how easy it is!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah yeah it's really easy to make and realy potent but this is not the first time a do it ....but my technic doesnt change a lot from year to year... really potent in vap too on a layer of ground herb or alone on my ceramic heater&water bong but I'll have to try a ti-vap one day !! look mervalous !!!

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
gotta heat it for each hit, it cools off pretty quick. The oil hit also saps some heat from the pad, so bigger ones take more heat.

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:brow: so intersting !!! ....it will probably be my next vap to add to the colection ....gong bell start to be more available .....of coarse a bong with gong bell is not as freak as your ti-vap but ...will probably do a similar job !!

...I'll wait to see how it will work with el hefe for my custom extreme parts ...i'll maybe ask him for a custom gong bell after ;) ....
Ps: I'm just waiting for a final price from el hefe , he's supost to start them asap ..:D

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
You'd have to buy the titanium as a sheet, and then find a way to cut it down to size. I can give you specifics on the grade of titanium used, but still gotta find a way to get it down to size.

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
there is also ti spoon and fork on ebay if you can cut it ...there is also small piece of sheet or band some time

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom