• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tek Spiderman's Oil Extravaganza!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
got those slick sheets in the mail today. gonna have to do some experimenting this weekend

:science:
as will I, grab some pics!

alright cut a few sheets of the slick sheets, but they really would not stay in the pyrex no matter how hard I tried. I bet some tape would have worked but I decided to try another strain on my slick pad to see if it autobutter like last time (last page) here are the results. A few effects and contrast added in google picasa. No auto-butter on this sweet island skunk. Cheers
1S2X41L.jpg
wf5A5x1.jpg

cYJWynC.jpg

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
holy shit.

holy shit.

That looks good.

Thank you thank you, I wish I could share. I'll load my dart up for ya. I don't have a scale but a 10~gram glass tube turned to this. And I ruin the whole point of a slick pad by putting it all in a sticky glass jar lol. Y'all are the lucky ones, I'd love to walk into a brick and mortar store and purchase concentrates galore! :bowdown: Cheers

DreamTime

^^ just got my slick sheet as well. I am disappointed to see a warning on the package that said not to use metal utensils with the SlickSheet. Wish that warning had been disclosed in the product description on Amazon before I ordered.

DreamTime,

z9

I did my first BHO run using a glass extraction tube, around 1/3 a can of vector and this nug that weighed just under 5 grams.
BFZnAoh.jpg

Here are my results
JRIukum.jpg

I have no scale to measure my yield with, but it seems to be about the same as my qwiso. I hate the consistency of wax, I need to winterize but I only have 99% iso. I may dissolve in iso just to see what happens.

Top Bottom