Tek Spiderman's Oil Extravaganza!

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Spiderman said:
Looks absolutely killer vtac!!!! thats all there is to it, now vape it all up!
With pleasure. :D

Thanks for all the help!

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Spiderman said:
...I can give you specifics on the grade of titanium used...
A titanium spoon or spork is sounding good, can just use as is for a poor man's ti vape. What should one look for regarding grades.

Also, we say ti vape. Essentially it's a really nice hot knife, does the honey oil vaporize 100% as it hits the heat or is there some combustion in the mix?

:science:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is a realy good question ...my guest on it is pure canaoil cant burn ,just sublimis realy fast cause there is nothing to burn .....like burning water ....cause the other day I just try to vap some honey on my famous ceramic heater (right in the red ,so hot enough to burn) but no ....oil disapear ...no fire no intense smoke ,any trace on my stick ....so i think it make fast vaporization/sublimation but i can be wrong

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
Thats the cool part vtac....making BHO, you dont dissolve any plant matter into the mix. As such, because we never apply a flame, it never combusts! The hot pad heats it to the point where it boils and pours out vapor. Its REALLY fast vaporization.

As far as grade go, we're using grade 2 titanium, .063 " thick. grade 2 is essentially the same as grade 1.

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice! That's what I was hoping. What would constitute BHO, mainly just melted trichomes?

It's such a beautiful thing, rock hard amber until heated... it's like taffy, complete with super long strings as you pull it apart. :ko:

I'm looking at this ti spork, just says polished titanium, I emailed 'em about the grade used.

Heat that spork!

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Damnit! Too late. :lol:

Wow, the Wikipedia page on titanium is fantastic.

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
vtac, BHO is Butane Extract Honey Oil, or oil made using butane. The color and clarity of the oil you posted showed that it clearly didnt have plant matter in the oil, so id say vape that oil up!

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yep, it looks really pure. :)

What I'm wondering is, what exactly is extracted by the 'tane... What does the final purged product consist of? Mostly melted trichomes (for high purity BHO)? They are essentially oily resin, so that makes sense.

I've been vaping it with the SSV, on top of herb. It works, but surely hot Ti (or ceramic) is more efficient. 2 Ti sporks on the way, haven't heard back from either place about the grade they use. This one is made in Japan... hopefully one of them is quality.

Need to blast some more bud pretty soon. :D

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
So heres the deal

You've seen Trich pictures, wehre its a head and a stalk. The trichomes are all just waxy plant husk. Inside the trichomes is the plant's resin, or sap. Full melt hash displays this beautifully....you have a block of large fat heads, which means very little plant matter compared to resin. When you hit it with heat, the trich's disintegrate, and the resin oozes out. That resin comes in contact with the heat, boils, and is vaporized up. In the case of a bowl of weed, the thc vapor is carried along with the burning plant matter, and in the case of full melt hash, with a miniscule amount of plant matter.

So, BHO is essentially just the resin sitting inside the trichome.

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Very cool, thanks for the explanation!

Responses from the titanium spork manufacturers above if anyone's interested.
vargo - grade 2
snow peak - 99.9%

Both on the way, will see how they fare.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm thinking those okief tubes could be made pretty easy hey, maybe not as nice but a shit load cheaper with a local welder, just find the 120 micron steel screening a hose clamp for the bottom end & a rubber bung up top with an approriate hole & that's it isn't 50 - 60 euro's then postage is a bit to pony up for, something that looks so simple, some peop's use fucken PVC (prolly not a great idea) don't they.
:D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah PVC with a couple of holes @ the bottom, i was initially scared off BHO due to word about danger, but im think bullshit let me @ it :lol:

Cannabudz,

Spiderman

oil baron
Just use good butane if you do it.....theres all sorts of nasties in the bad shit, its NOT a good idea.

Spiderman,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Spiderman said:
Just use good butane if you do it.....theres all sorts of nasties in the bad shit, its NOT a good idea.
now this is the sort of talk that put me off b4 spiderman, what r the nasties, to look for on the label,between the different brands, i don't suppose you want to push a brand name, i'm ready to make a stainless pipe and go 4 it ,but i don't wanna poison myself, please make the butane choice easier 4 me bro, Those first pic's you posted on the thread here have certainly got my attention, I wanna go 4 Gold not silver :o

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
up for colibri this is also what I use ! I think it is 99.6% pure or some thing like this

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
Colibri is pretty good, the best are Vector and Lava. You can also consider Lucienne and yes, Colibri.

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOLLLLLLLLLLL when I go to my tabac shop to buy some butane people always lookin me weird taking like 10 bottle at the time ....I just tell them that I 'm a butane adict just to give them a good reason to looking me weird :lol:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just depend of what yo wanna do with :brow:.....:disgust:......:lol:

ps: the bird of paradise is pretty freak UH :)

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Thing's differently C_D, that's one thing :)

i just worked out where i was goin wrong with googling dmt etc :lol:

it's a li'll off thread, but i'l share anyway i tried vaping about a gram of 70%+ coke with my green's last night, it was ok but not my thing, the simpson's with 42" of plasma was pretty nice but, i could almost drink that colour doodz :o

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom