Herb-nerd

7th Floor: Engineer & Designer
Company Rep
I don't think he can help or wants to?

I have plenty of COLAS.
I wanted to expand my quiver?

Sorry, have i missed something here?

I checked my Inbox and haven't missed any PM's from you, so i checked skimmed your post history to see if there was an issue that you raised and saw this:

I have put it off for so long?

The customer service at 7th Floor is the best in the USA.

If it all works out I will downsize my collection.

I look forward to a basic no thrills functioning SURFER.

My COLAS are way too large?

Plenty of fuel to medicate.

The colors are so cool!
Glass that fits?

@u bwade wunner thanks for the video!

My apologies but I am confused as to what the issue is?
As @stickstones said unfortunately I don't have the time to read every single post, so please don't attribute a missed query to apathy - I am here to help mate.

What can i do?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I usually don't buy new vapes and I have still been very impressed with 7th Floor customer service. They have always been enthusiastic about helping out no matter the issue. If I ever have a question I can't find an answer for I just pick up the phone and give them a jingle. :2c:
@steama I love my SOLO and at night I use my NANO however I need a session before bed that will knock my @ss out!

The SSV I believe will do that with a decent home grown coastal southern california INDICA will deliver! (righteously)

Sorry, have i missed something here?

I checked my Inbox and haven't missed any PM's from you, so i checked skimmed your post history to see if there was an issue that you raised and saw this:

My apologies but I am confused as to what the issue is?
As @stickstones said unfortunately I don't have the time to read every single post, so please don't attribute a missed query to apathy - I am here to help mate.

What can i do?

My bad!

The labels were in my junk box!

They were sent right away.

My mistake!

I use a SOLO most of the day.
At night I use a NANO.

I want to use the SSV at night with my NEW CANNABIS CROP!

This one is ready to SSV action.

I need some new 62% packs refresh!

I'm just excited to use a SSV.

I started to roll a joint however my taste buds are spoiled from vaporizing!

Last edited:

Thelazyoregonian

Has anyone else that ordered over Black Friday weekend had their items ship?

I'm sure they are just backed up but after a week am starting to wonder.

Thelazyoregonian,

shredder

Just got my bf order today. Four factory blems. They all have standard wands and heater covers. All have silver bases and 3 look pretty nice. But one is crazy. It's orange with darker large dots.

On a couple you can see the "blems" but none even the ugly one are deal breakers.

hoptimum

Just got my bf order today. Four factory blems. They all have standard wands and heater covers. All have silver bases and 3 look pretty nice. But one is crazy. It's orange with darker large dots.

On a couple you can see the "blems" but none even the ugly one are deal breakers.

I've found that the standard glass heater covers can be a little inconsistent. Some seem bigger and others have the air intake holes in different places. Have you noticed any discrepancies in yours?

this_guy_griff

ill be putting my ssv in to get repaired hopefully soon. cant wait to get my vape back. also got my imag+ today as well, so getting back in the vapour of things!

swito

vapor nerd
Hey everyone,

For those of you who have messed around with the vape and its parts a bit, has anyone taken out the shimmy before on the older models? I've had my SSV for over 5 years now and the shimmy broke about 2 years in & I replaced it with a piece of aluminum foil folded like 20 times.. I have replaced the heater cover to different types from standard to spherical etc without an issue but I have never seen the shimmy part for sale online. Any suggestions from anyone to fix this a little more professionally?

swito,
Reactions: steama

scottg402

Hey everyone,

For those of you who have messed around with the vape and its parts a bit, has anyone taken out the shimmy before on the older models? I've had my SSV for over 5 years now and the shimmy broke about 2 years in & I replaced it with a piece of aluminum foil folded like 20 times.. I have replaced the heater cover to different types from standard to spherical etc without an issue but I have never seen the shimmy part for sale online. Any suggestions from anyone to fix this a little more professionally?
If you call 7th floor they will send you a shim.

kvtshirt

Ok, I got it and just opened it! I'm very excited. It's lime green with a silver base. I think I see a blemish on it, but I had to really look. I've decided to name him Green Tentacle after Green Tentacle from my favorite games Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle. I also got a recycler that I can't identify. It looks like the "custom repeatable recycler" on the first page of the recyclers page, but the perc is different so I don't know what it might be...it is and Elev8 though.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, I'm just super excited!

Have a great day everyone!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you call 7th floor they will send you a shim.
@scottg402 I wanted a plug-in with major power!

I sent my SSV in for repair.
Do you think they will mind if I take pictures with my new camera of it?

I'll work on a new portable next I guess?

My glass collection gets made fun of everyday.

I was going to buy a few more pieces when I was made fun of!

Comments like: "You can only use one at a time"!

I have 6 vaporizers and 30 water pipes!

My stuff is pale incoparision!

When I want a strong rip before bed I was hoping to replace my Herb Iron with the SSV?

If they repair it I'm good to go!

I'm like a little kid waiting for my new hot wheels!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha....this is one along with the EVO I see you scoping out.

Don't let others make fun of your VAS affliction! Check my signature block and many others on this forum to gain your confidence back.

Love the hot wheels comment. Reminds me of my youth!
I'm getting a new spin bike so my EVO is on hold.
If I get my SSV repaired I'll have a good night time medicator!

I had a "Hot Wheels" collection as a kid and loved them.

Maybe I haven't grown out of collecting?

Now I have a serious cases of both GAS & VAS!

I guess you never grow up?

swito

vapor nerd
Check this video out for your shim repair:

I used this exact video to rig mine up! haha, so I will call & ask for a replacement then. I didn't know it was that easy, and honestly I have fun putting things together. Between everything that has happened to my surfer, home depot is who I really have to thank :p thanks guys, I'm kind of bored & about to start my night sesh so I'm gonna throw a picture up of my set up in a bit.

tin snips and a coke can

Was going to do this with some pliers but I found the aluminum foil to be a quicker fix just in case it happens to you too. Haven't had any issues with the heater cover moving or anything either, I have the spherical ground glass with the hands free clip

Ok so I have no idea how to post pictures on this thread because normally I just drag and drop and that isn't working D: I have the pics on my computer that I emailed from my phone

EDIT:

FlEieYy

That's the last picture with the colors of my vape all showing, it's 5 years & 9 months old so far and is still running like a champ. Keep it on every day at about 2'o clock :sherlock:

Last edited by a moderator:

kvtshirt

So I have the noobest question ever, but since we're all SSV owning friends here...

I got a recycler with my SSV. How do you use it? My first time, I tried hitting it like a bong which was wayyyyyyy too strong. Ever since then, I feel like I'm not drawing hard enough or I don't have the right amount of water in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. This thing is BOSS!

shredder

I've found that the standard glass heater covers can be a little inconsistent. Some seem bigger and others have the air intake holes in different places. Have you noticed any discrepancies in yours?

No the glass all seemed good. I have no experience with standard heater cover or wands until now. It did seem they needed more heat than my ground glass wand. But after a good ten to fifteen minute warm up they all did well. And of course I had to help sample all four, lol.

shredder,
Reactions: ataxian

Harmoniousliving

I would like to share my experience with 7th floor this past week.
Last Monday I bought a blemished ssv unit with bag plus 2 day w/FedEx.
They first told me it would go out Thursday when I called but that didn't happen. So it went out Friday and I received it Monday. I read through the manual and became familiar with the do's and don't and what to look out for in terms of troubleshooting.
I packed a small amount because I don't consume much and set it well past noon with 7 being off. I got little vapor but hardly any. Turn it up all the way and got a decent amount but the material still had lots of color and no browning.
Then I called 7th floor and talked to kris. That guy is something else. I mentioned to him how l as tr the shipping was because I had paid almost 40 to get it Saturday at the latest. Then I spoke of the faulty heater cover which was my guess to why isn't wasn't working properly. He agreed and said he would ship one free out to me.
So its safe to say I'm IMPRESSED!shipped 2 day usps. We talked for several minutes about the super surfer which has peaked my interest to say the least. Might have to trade in my current ssv and upgrade !
Also I feel it's safe to say there's a 20% sale going on soon!that might push me to get a supersurfer

Top Bottom