stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks for the announcement, @Herb-nerd !

I've been acquiring 7th Floor products to test in anticipation of it to better assist you guys in decision making. I should have my ground glass heater cover here Wednesday to compare to the spherical. I think I'm gonna use it more than the spherical simply because it lets me go hands free and use the aromacap at the same time...I'm using the aromacap non-stop and love it!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Space is the place!

Oh of course,Pyjamas are a great option when at home.better still,hemp lounge pants last much much longer than evil cotton pyjamas.Hemp clothing is a little more expensive but will outlive my cotton ones many times.i go for natural and always spread hemp love with the store owners.

Cotton manufacture by big corps requires so much pesticide.hemp requires very little.cotton pollutes and yields little.hemp yields are huge & the humble hemp plant takes little from the earth and every part of the plant can be utilised and benefit Us.but alas we have been hijacked..knowledge is power indeed.

Bamboo lounge pants are a gift from the divine itself.

ataxian, your quotes take me straight to the set of endless summer & long sunset drives in the summer of 75.

I am looking forward to sampling many strains in the surfer over the holidays.i hear flavour through the surfer is on point.That was a big decider for me.

The standard bowl looks small.i watched tokin's vids and of course Vitolos vids years ago but could never justify the cost shipping this unit across the pacific.

Something's are meant to happen.i made it my business to ride the wave this year.very excited to get the chance to try out the surfer.

I have no idea of my my surfers colour.let us know how You go with the SSV when You have a moment.
My cup runest over and dreams of sunshine are in my mind.
Experienced as Hendricks was life still slipped him by.
Colas the size of knee caps sparkle bright.
My heater cover arrived today to my surprise?
Riding a different wave however a Silver one!
Tonight after Old Vine and GOD'S GIFT and all the pain is gone.
My Flannel pajamas are soft and keep me warm!
To fire up my Black Surfer with a Glass control knob will be like riding a wave at midnight!
Some Surf the Web!
Some Surf the vaporizer!
To Surf on waves?
To Surf on the web?
To ride the wave SS style!

What can one say but to ride a wave!

Thank you @Vitolo for showing me the wave!

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
My cup runest over and dreams of sunshine are in my mind.
Experienced as Hendricks was life still slipped him by.
Colas the size of knee caps sparkle bright.
My heater cover arrived today to my surprise?
Riding a different wave however a Silver one!
Tonight after Old Vine and GOD'S GIFT and all the pain is gone.
My Flannel pajamas are soft and keep me warm!
To fire up my Black Surfer with a Glass control knob will be like riding a wave at midnight!
Some Surf the Web!
Some Surf the vaporizer!
To Surf on waves?
To Surf on the web?
To ride the wave SS style!

What can one say but to ride a wave!

Thank you @Vitolo for showing me the wave!
I think you're likin it?! I hope!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just an update: @stickstones is now 7th's floor official affiliate to help hook you guys up with our vapes in a smoother fashion. You can go to him for your general queries about a purchase and he will be more than happy to to guide you about the products and inform about the customizations he can organise.

If you are looking to order, he is a good local source for a run-down of the possibilities.

The 7th floor site is still open for business as usual, but @stickstones will kindly be helping out the loyal FC following for a more personal order process.

Keep it glowing :science:
Where do you grow cannabis?
F^ck I will never use EBay.again!

NANO for plug in.
Ss for the trash.
I tried!
What a joke!
Sorry.
Out of here!

I really thought I found the right vaporizer?
I think it time to get a pack of papers!

Last edited:
ataxian,

420engineer

the SSV is the best vape I have ever used. I run a simple setup; elbow joint with a basket gauze and a whip. I sometimes use a water attachment, but only for home made bubble hash as the clouds from that can be enormous :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian that seems very fast to give-up on a superb vape like the SSV. Curious, what went so wrong with your experience to make you throw in the towel like that?

I have a nano too (love it) and I can get my SSV to function exactly like my nano using a Vapor Brothers Standard whip and a basket screen. Small, efficient, powerful hits. All kinds of ways to use a surfer.

SSVs are my favorite desktop vape by a large margin. Once you get a surfer dialed in they produce a huge amounts of quality vapor. Good-luck finding your desktop vape Nirvana buddy. :peace:
I got f^cked I guess!

The rod does not get red or hot?
Maybe a bad connection?
A guess I could open it up?

I'm thinking to throw all my vaporizers away and use my herb wand.

Or just roll joints!

Maybe we're 2 decades away from vaporizing?

I thought I was going to experience power?

I will get a pack of Zig-Zags when I wake up.

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Sounds like a broken device at @ataxian.

Was the Ebay dealer an approved retailer? Can you return it to them for a refund.

7th floor has a pretty sweet deal going on right now.

If it was me I wouldn't give up on the SSV just yet. As others have said, it's one of my favorite plug in vapes and hits just as hard as my OG ticket Cloud.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sounds like a broken device at @ataxian.

Was the Ebay dealer an approved retailer? Can you return it to them for a refund.

7th floor has a pretty sweet deal going on right now.

If it was me I wouldn't give up on the SSV just yet. As others have said, it's one of my favorite plug in vapes and hits just as hard as my OG ticket Cloud.
I got punked!

Should have bought it directly from 7th Floor?

I get mad when i get burned!

I think I'll put my heat cover on my HEAT WAND and get my high powered experience I was looking for with the SS.

For now on - no more EBAY.

Maybe next year I'll try the SSV.

I thought it might feel a need?

I was premature in my excitement?

At least I remember how to roll!

Last edited:

420engineer

the SSV is bong-like, it can pull clouds thick enough to choke you, if you don't get a good hit from a SSV, the unit is defective, or a cheap copy. try ground glass; I say this as it provides a near airtight seal, and this is key to producing big clouds :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the SSV is bong-like, it can pull clouds thick enough to choke you, if you don't get a good hit from a SSV, the unit is defective, or a cheap copy. try ground glass; I say this as it provides a near airtight seal, and this is key to producing big clouds :)
I'm using the NANO today.
I was looking forward to a high powered experience?
My daughter has DA BUDDHA and it kicks butt!
I thought for sure the SSV was just as powerful?
The light in the back of the unit does not come on?
I got burnt?

At least I have lots of COLAS.
I can still roll or use a bowl on one of my water pieces!
My HERB IRON will get some use today!

chimpybits

I don't suppose anyone is placing a 7th Floor order to Vancouver, Canada? Perhaps an order could be split? $30 USD shipping always prevents me from updating my SSV with basic accessories.

chimpybits,

shredder

Just ordered 4 ssv blems Friday. I'll keep my old one and the new vapes will go to my patients. My patients all have significant disabilities and could benefit from fucking combustion. HOHOHO

Guess this means I disagree with Ax, lol. Love my enano, but its not big enough to be a driver for me. I keep mine next to my bed for an occasional hit here or there. I guess if my enano was a bike, my ssv is a truck. Both will get you there.......eventually.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just ordered 4 ssv blems Friday. I'll keep my old one and the new vapes will go to my patients. My patients all have significant disabilities and could benefit from fucking combustion. HOHOHO

Guess this means I disagree with Ax, lol. Love my enano, but its not big enough to be a driver for me. I keep mine next to my bed for an occasional hit here or there. I guess if my enano was a bike, my ssv is a truck. Both will get you there.......eventually.
I love my NANO (sports car) and thought of the SSV as a truck.

Didn't work out for me I hope you have better luck!

kvtshirt

I ordered an SSV with recycler cosmetic second pack on Friday. The anticipation of the horrendous color combination I could end up with has me giddy. Anyone order the same at some point and end up with a ridiculous color?

Top Bottom