stickstones

Vapor concierge
lo said:
Making me jealous there Hanibal!! The SSV is high on my list of 'should I' Enjoy!!
yeah, lo...was just looking at your sig and the lineup you have. you could use a heavy hitter in there somewhere. I imagine that with that small hitting lineup you will freak the first time you suck on an ssv! I love my ssv and it is a fave of smokers who come over.

stickstones,

Frickr

well mine finally came in the mail today... much to my suprize with a gg heatercover and wand... but it already had a crack in it, the standard one that came on the base was already broken off... so i put the gg one on, turned it on, and snap! a big chunk popped off.... :( ordered 2 new ones from 7th floor.... but hey i still managed to hold the gg cover on to be able to try a few bowls out of it. and found to be alot easier to find the right vapor spot then i thought. first hit on it left me in a coughing fit. so far very impressed with the surfer, but still not happy about the broken glass...

Frickr,

jofroxp

Daymn. that sucks, I got mine at ebay, and it came in two days, everything there :p Don't worry you'll get yours eventually fine, and have a great time, or many times at that. :D

jofroxp,

Beezleb

For what its worth Frickr, I would just paid too much for glass bong as shop for fear of one being broke by ordering it.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont sometimes it seems.

Beezleb,

hbuddy72

Hey Ime thinking of buying one of these or one of the new extreme q's,, some say that u can get the same hits with the whip some say u cant?? its the deal breaker for me if the extreme q performs as good as the ssv whip wize..

hbuddy72,

jofroxp

um, never used an extreme q, but I heard it was a little weaker than even the extreme v3, and believe me, the ssv gives great, great, hits. Sometimes you just need that one big hit, and everything gets all warm and cozy inside. :)

jofroxp,

hbuddy72

so it seems clear that if ime in for the best quality hit and tast shit, i go for an ssv, VB or dbv

hbuddy72,

THC

Daft Vapour
hbuddy72 said:
so it seems clear that if ime in for the best quality hit and tast shit, i go for an ssv, VB or dbv
My main (and I am very happy with it coming up to 2 years) is the good old SSV and if you choose it you wont be sorry. One of its great attributes is the variety of different vape styles it will cater to, but I would have to say because of the glass on glass design with no plastic tubing the Verdamper is defiantly one of the bests at producing flavour and it is on my 'to buy' list for this year. Enjoy vaping m8!

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
Thought I would put some pics up the first set is
from 2 different strains both vaped out the second lot are of my every day rig (also bear in mind survived allot of parties as well as 2 head down hard smashes to the floor and in all that 1 cracked hc!!!)
/Users/Desktop/untitled folder 2/IMG_2219.jpgdam cant seem to upload images lol got to go, will upload them later soz peps

THC,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
jofroxp said:
ssv + ice chamber + ice+:D=:ko::cool:
I too would love to know what your setup is! I am now convinced I must get the SSV next...
I'd like to add ice into the mix as well :D

Lo,

jofroxp

to be honest, the ssv is really good at getting huge hits, but when you add an ice chamber, you really get a good flow. when you get a percolator (which is about the same price as the ice chamber!!) and the ssv turns into a vapeking. Two of my friends and I vaped together using the 3 set perc called mad scientist from grass city, its not flashy, but sure gets your vape a lot cleaner if thats possible. Believe it or not, when you vape, you still get particles from your bud going into your lungs, well I assume so when I see things get caught up in all three dimensions of the glass, its easy to tell that vape, even if its better still has its negatives.

jofroxp,

Hanibal Lectin

I'm using the SSV with a 16 inch Sheldon Black straght tube,diffy and ice pinch.It will give massive hits if you want....works good with kief and hash.

Hanibal Lectin,

B.

War Criminal
I use a 16 inch straight tube with ice pinches and a diffy too. Mines from Unbroken Glass. Don'y ask me why they'd tempt fate with a name like that. Actually, i use all my vapes thru this tube. But my SSV still gives the biggest hits.

B.,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Okay so I'm wading through 20+ pages here trying to figure out what I should be ordering SSV-wise. If I look at some of the sites like vapenow, etc they don't offer these choices but on ssv's site you have to choose a joint type. I see the ground glass and then a 'new' spherical ground glass choice. Confused!

Also, thoughts on the ice chambers sold on SSV's site also appreciated. I'm ready to jump off the SSV bridge now :D

This is where I am now: http://www.silversurfervap.com/ssv.htm

Thanks in advance!!!

Lo,

B.

War Criminal
I highly reccomend getting the regular heater cover instead of the ground glass, the ground glass has a much larger hole for the hot air to come out of, and IMO it delivers less dense vapor.

Can't go wrong with SSV's site. You get the most customization options. If you can swing it, order an extra heater cover, it's good to have one of those layin around just in case.

I haven't had any experience with their ice chambers, but they look cool.

B.,

THC

Daft Vapour
I agree I have both but if I had to choose one it would be the smooth hc every time

\\sod pics lol

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
jofroxp said:
to be honest, the ssv is really good at getting huge hits, but when you add an ice chamber, you really get a good flow. when you get a percolator (which is about the same price as the ice chamber!!) and the ssv turns into a vapeking. Two of my friends and I vaped together using the 3 set perc called mad scientist from grass city, its not flashy, but sure gets your vape a lot cleaner if thats possible. Believe it or not, when you vape, you still get particles from your bud going into your lungs, well I assume so when I see things get caught up in all three dimensions of the glass, its easy to tell that vape, even if its better still has its negatives.
there is always eating it! lol I am glad your SSV is pushing all your right buttons. I agree as well IMO u need at least a small (preferably transparent) min 100 ml bong or ice chamber and it turns the SSV from a vapouriser into a VAPOURISER! :science:

THC,

THC

Daft Vapour
also i find the rush hole (throttle) useful for manipulating temps as well as getting that snap! or bump?!

THC,

jofroxp

:ko: i use the ice chamber i bought off of silversurfer. its number 14, "made by dragon dave" well its cool, dar blue middle, with with underbelly, also darker blue contrast under that. Its cool, but I wish I spent that 72 on the mad scientist v2 bong, that piece is sick, from actual experience. I used it at my friends house, and man, nothing, no herb whatsoever touches the vape that enters your gullet. The vapor feels like smooth silk, only matched by a black and mild's smoke inhaled. :lol: highschool das

jofroxp,
Top Bottom