Retailer Discussion & Discounts

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Just checked the FC-2010 code and it is indeed working. If your browser is not allowing it email me and I can send you a PayPal request or you can call.

VapeWorld,

p00ndawg

VapeChris said:
Just checked the FC-2010 code and it is indeed working. If your browser is not allowing it email me and I can send you a PayPal request or you can call.

hmm, ok let me try again. I tried all morning, refreshing browser, deleting cookies..etc..

p00ndawg,

p00ndawg

VapeChris said:

http://i.imgur.com/aWhT1.png

yea not working here you go, im gonna go ahead and call then.

its weird, yesterday it worked fine when i wanted to check the price.

p00ndawg,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Sorry for the confusion... Nobody let me know that the coupon code was turned off just for the MFLB this morning. Magic-Flight doesn't want anyone to use coupons anymore that's why it wasn't working. You can always email me for the discounted price still or call us. 877-865-2260

VapeWorld,

p00ndawg

VapeChris said:
Sorry for the confusion... Nobody let me know that the coupon code was turned off just for the MFLB this morning. Magic-Flight doesn't want anyone to use coupons anymore that's why it wasn't working. You can always email me for the discounted price still or call us. 877-865-2260

ahh, ok I got it working and just ordered. Thanks a bunch.
I got 2 day fed ex shipping, gonna sit here and pray and hope I get it on friday. haha

p00ndawg,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Sorry about the confusion. The fc-1 coupon code works, just not for the magic flight, which was requested by the manufacturer. You can always call or email us for the best deals. Info@puffitup.com or 1-800-420-4237

Charliedontsurf and gim If you email me at Randy@puffitup.com within a week of this posting, I'll be happy to send you some free Puff It Up swag and some stuff for your Magic Flight

PuffItUp,

lwien

chucku said:
gim said:
Same, puffitup lost a sale to vapeworld due to the coupons not working yesterday.

You could have called them.

Agreed. Puffitup and Vapeworld are both great on-line retailers and it's a shame that one would lose business to another due to a technical glitch.

lwien,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Here to sing my praises for VaporizerKits.com. I placed an order Tues. morning for a 90 degree bent glass adapter. I received a confirmation e-mail from them shortly after, and then another one the day after letting me know my item shipped along with a tracking number. Just received it and I'm very pleased with the whole experience not to mention shipping was only $.99, 7th Floor wanted $10.50 for UPS Ground shipping.

AgentofChaos,
PuffItUp said:
Sorry about the confusion. The fc-1 coupon code works, just not for the magic flight, which was requested by the manufacturer. You can always call or email us for the best deals. Info@puffitup.com or 1-800-420-4237

Charliedontsurf and gim If you email me at Randy@puffitup.com within a week of this posting, I'll be happy to send you some free Puff It Up swag and some stuff for your Magic Flight

Emailed them and got a confirmation in like 5 minutes, cool company, cool people! I wish the people we bought our cars, houses and insurance from were as good natured and ethical as the vaporizer distributors on this site!

Edit: Randy sent me out a free vapor whip and some pipe cleaners, and it showed up faster than most of the packages I've paid an arm and a leg for! This is a man who obviously cares about his customers and this forum.

charliedontsurf,
charliedontsurf,

afur

Hello to all you fine people that make this site what it is..

Posting from Australia and like many of others have taken the plunge and decided to switch to vaping. Like many others, through the help of this site and it's countless reviews and debates, I decided on the Arizer Extreme Q (we won't get into why on here) and wanted to mark this occasion by giving this to my girlfriend for her birthday this Sunday. I decided to order from vapeworld due to reviews of it's dependability and good service and placed an order by express post last friday. I am quite new to buying things online and after an incredible long 6 days, which I am extremely grateful for, my package finally arrived.

Sigh.. but to my dismay when I opened the box I did not find the Extreme Q but a Vapir NO2. I have already emailed vapeworld and I understand that it is going to take some time for them to reply due to the time difference (it was Tuesday night for you guys and Wednesday morning for me) asking them what I should do and how I should proceed. But I just cannot help myself but to see my plan like many of my other plans crumble and cave from underneath me. I'm at a loss because those 6 days just became precious time wasted and now I'm probably going to end up showing up empty handed save for a card and an iou or something. Anyway back to the point.. I just have a few questions for all you experienced vaporists and online shoppers that have experienced a similar situation...

- Would I have to wait until vapeworld has received the Vapir NO2 back before they ship me my Extreme Q?
- Would I have pay for the return shipping of the Vapir NO2? which I really would not mind doing if I could receive the Extreme Q by Sunday.
- Is there any way there is some express express post option between us and aus that could get my package to me by the end of the week?

I really hope this thing doesn't drag out really long like my previous experiences with shopping online. I really hope vapeworld can uphold its claims of fast reliable delivery and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee especially the latter because I really dug deep into my wallet with this machine and really would need a miracle at this point to make it worth my while..

I'm sorry for the rambling, don't normally post on forums.. tend to just roam around occasionally to see what's happening around the world, so please excuse my lack of forum etiquette. Not here to point any fingers or ruffle any feathers around here just want to ask for honest opinions and helpful notes that can lift my sunken spirits out from its state of despair and abandon.

Thank you all kindly for your patience and attention.

afur,

chucku

Charles Urbane
If you have not yet received a satisfactory response and purchased with a credit card, consider disputing with your credit card company and buying from a local retailer.

chucku,

max

Out to lunch
No one here can speak for Vapeworld, as far as what they can or will do for you, but I feel confident in saying that they'll make it right. They have a very good cust. svc. reputation. Let us know how it works out for you.

max,

afur

hey just an update.. as expected vapeworld has quickly responded and acknowledged the mistake. They gave me two options, either buy the NO2 at a heavily discounted and very attractive price and upon receiving payment, they will ship the Extreme Q OR ship the NO2 back to them and email them the tracking number, as soon as it's verified they will send the Extreme Q along with reimbursement for the cost of shipping back to Florida. (which would help me save a lot of time.. so great customer service there) I have since contacted them and opted for the former option to save even more time and will just probably try and see if a friend is interested or throw it up on ebay.

So there you have it, in less than 24 hours vapeworld was able to resolve the issue and keep me satisfied by offering me viable options and catering to my specific needs (time.. precious precious time..)

max: you were right about vapeworld and will let you know when the right machine finally comes.

chucku: thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely keep that in mind when making online purchases in the future.

thanks again guys..

afur,

max

Out to lunch
Glad you got it resolved afur. That was a real screw up-shipping an N02 instead of an Extreme. Makes me wonder if the shipping crew is doing double duty as vape testers. :uhoh:

max,
afur said:
hey just an update.. as expected vapeworld has quickly responded and acknowledged the mistake. They gave me two options, either buy the NO2 at a heavily discounted and very attractive price and upon receiving payment, they will ship the Extreme Q OR ship the NO2 back to them and email them the tracking number, as soon as it's verified they will send the Extreme Q along with reimbursement for the cost of shipping back to Florida. (which would help me save a lot of time.. so great customer service there) I have since contacted them and opted for the former option to save even more time and will just probably try and see if a friend is interested or throw it up on ebay.

So there you have it, in less than 24 hours vapeworld was able to resolve the issue and keep me satisfied by offering me viable options and catering to my specific needs (time.. precious precious time..)

max: you were right about vapeworld and will let you know when the right machine finally comes.

chucku: thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely keep that in mind when making online purchases in the future.

thanks again guys..

Happy to hear it ended up well for you. I recently bought a particularly cool model of grinder from Vapeworld at a good price, and was told it shipped 2 days after purchase. Email at 8 days, where is it? "It's in transit, don't worry." Like 15-18 days later I email again, curious if it got caught up in customs or something. 24 hours later I'm told that the thing never shipped, wasn't in stock, will be backordered for 1 to 2 weeks, and that I can wait if I want. Upset but still wanting the item I tell them I want to wait. Another 24 hours and they tell me that they can't get the grinders (which showed up as in-stock every day between when this started and ended) and they've credited my card back. Pretty weak that they'd jerk me around like that, selling phantom grinders.

I did have good experiences buying my mflb from them - tax free, fast shipping, good discount, etcetera.

Edit: found out that Chris at Vapeworld emailed me over a month ago and apologized very sincerely for the mix up - their reputation for customer service is well deserved and I have no reservations about making another purchase with them.

charliedontsurf,

Egzoset

Banned
I hope this is the correct place to write this.

A local reseller just informed me today that although the Steiner HG3002LCD (#34589) heat gun is a discontinued product the manufacturer gives him the opportunity to offer some kind of bargain liguidation sale in order to sell whatever units are left... I notice the kit includes a 14 mm nozzle, i thought perhaps someone here considering the purchase of a heat gun might want to jump on it.

Egzoset,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Hope everyone is doing well :)

Here is our most recent Newsletter in case anyone wanted to see it:

http://vwvape.com/newsletter/NovNews.html

Also this Black Friday we will be doing specials every 2 hours - I'm not sure what they will be but we will be giving away $50-100 worth of extras on specific purchases throughout the day. So if your a twitter fan the quickest way would be to check our Twitter account http://twitter.com/vapeworld but I will be nice and post them on here as well.

As always let me know if you need anything.

VapeWorld,

phrike

Just ordered an Arizer Extreme Q from KJRockWise. I emailed Kevin and got a nice price.

I'm very happy with his service so far, a much better experience than with that EBayer selling older units with no warranty or accessories.

phrike,

caseball2051

Puff itup has a new feature that IMs peopel directly to get help fast.

It is a great feature. Randy was right there to answer me instantly.

Just givin yall a heads up and puffitup a shoutout.

caseball2051,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Hey guys! For all of you Iolite customers out there we are now carrying the new Optimizer insert that fits around the heating pin. It's guaranteed to give you thicker vapor hits and makes the Iolite a tad more efficient. Check it out - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizer-parts/iolite-vaporizer-parts/iolite-optimiser

We are also giving it away FREE with a can of Butane when you purchase an Iolite from VapeWorld.com.

VapeWorld,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I recently ordered a DBV from 7th Floor through eBay, received and tested it yesterday and I am very happy with everything. Chris from 7th Floor worked with me on my order, responded to emails within an hour, and threw something extra in the order for me too. I know some users here had issues with them in the past, it appears they have solved a lot of their customer service issues and I would not hesitate to order from them again.

AgentofChaos,
Top Bottom