Retailer Discussion & Discounts

BL4sT

I ordered couple times from Vaporizers.ca

I got really good professional service from them, I ordered online, and never have a problem.. and All questions is answered pretty fast.. As for the 5$ standard shipping, It was at my home in 2 days. So I guess it probably depends on your location and the time of the year. Why use the phone when ordering online from them is so easy and secure IMO. Who cares about 2 weeks delivery? You'll have to learn to be patient in life ;)

I'll deal with them ANYTIME.

BL4sT,

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
BL4sT said:
I ordered couple times from Vaporizers.ca

I got really good professional service from them, I ordered online, and never have a problem.. and All questions is answered pretty fast.. As for the 5$ standard shipping, It was at my home in 2 days. So I guess it probably depends on your location and the time of the year. Why use the phone when ordering online from them is so easy and secure IMO. Who cares about 2 weeks delivery? You'll have to learn to be patient in life ;)

I'll deal with them ANYTIME.

I agree, I will also continue using them.

iksworbeZ,

mlo4sho

Big thumbs up for VapeWorld.com. Super fast shipping, good price, and they accept PayPal (for me, a big plus). Great service, will be ordering again soon, thx.

mlo4sho,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Must second the above opinion about Vapeworld.

I know they're tried and tested already as a reputable company, but this time I ordered they accidentally shipped my items to my old address (which is very nearby and has similar wording - thus an easy mistake to make for a stoned employee!)
This annoyed me only the smallest amount as once I had emailed them alerting them to the error I very quickly received a response to say new items were being reshipped already.

Yes they made the initial mistake but a willingness to fix it so quickly along with a generally polite and courteous demeanor says a lot about their customer service to me.

They even threw in a couple of free MFLB glass mouth-stems when I mentioned (while informing them of the shipping-error) I was planning to buy some in my next order.
It's the little things like that which make all the difference IMO

wilf789,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I would like to see http://www.head-nature.com added to the list of recommended retailers.

It's a German based head-/bong-/grow- and shisha-shop, but they also offer the option to view their website in English and French. They have a nice collection of glass and their prices seem pretty competitive for European standards. Also their service and response to e-mails for custom orders, problems, etc. is really really good.

OhTheAgony,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Anyone from Canada ever use Aqua Lab Tech and have issues ?

I'm looking at purchasing an HSG hand-vape-pipe with Healthstone and curious if others have had dealings shipped to Canada.

And of course........ if there are any current discount codes/coupons available out there ;)

VapeOn,
smokum

smokum,

mlo4sho

Has anyone had issues with EDIT (everyonedoesit)? I am from the US and realize international shipping can take a bit, though I have heard of people receiving their packages within the estimated timeframe (7-10 days). I'm just beginning to worry a bit that maybe customs seized my package or something like that. Can anyone tell me how long you've had to wait when ordering from this website if you are located in the U.S.? It hasn't been TOO long, but the 7-10 day time is definitely off. Also, according to their website, the Royal Mail doesn't consider a package 'lost' until it's been missing for 2 months, and EDIT won't refund or resend until this time period. :/ Is up to a month wait expected from this shop?

mlo4sho,

Theo

I usually got my packages from EDIT 2-4weeks later. Haven't dealt with them in ages though.

Theo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm in a country right next to them (EDIT), but it always takes at least 3 to 4 weeks for their stuff to arrive. Idk why, but they always take up to two weeks or so before they even send something out after payment. For me it's a reason to shop elsewhere if I can.

OhTheAgony,

max

Out to lunch
How long it takes to get delivery from EDIT or any vendor in another country may well depend more on customs than the seller. The one time I bought from EDIT I got delivery (in the US) about 10 days after ordering, so they don't always have a 2 wk. delay before shipping.

max,

caseball2051

I got a product from EDIT around 10 days after my order to the US east coast. Packaged well, and it had some extra goodies in the box.

caseball2051,
Ordered twice from Edit, each took 6-10 days. Grasscity took like 25 days.

Awesome prices on papers, btw. And that cheesy electric herb grinder they carry is awesome.

charliedontsurf,

B.

War Criminal
anyone have an opinion/experience with http://www.rxindustries.com?

100_6226.jpg

100_6228.jpg

" These tubes are made privately for us by one of the nations biggest tube manufacturers and are extremely high quality glass. 100% American made Tube, Bowl and USA made Hand punched Diffusor Stem (No Slits!) 18.8-14.4mm Bushing and 14.4mm Bowl piece. Our best selling tube EVER. Pair with a heady bowl or concentrate rig to seal the deal. Made in California 2010"

$80. free shipping kicks in at $100, its worth addin a little to the cart imo. tempting.

B.,

jackson495

Hey friends - anyone have any experience with Half Baked Goods? I just ordered something from them via eBay but I've done a little searching on these boards and they barely seemed to be mentioned at all. I'm out of town right now so I can tell from USPS that my package was safely delivered, but I haven't been able to open it and inspect for parts, damage, etc. Not expecting any problems, but any customer service insight would be great.

FWIW, it was a new DBV on sale, sold through their eBay store. Their seller rep was a hair under 100%.

Hope folks have had decent experiences with this company. I realized too late that despite all my research into which vape to buy, I neglected to look at this thread with the coupon codes right up top. I got a good price, but would have preferred to go through a FC-approved dealer.

jackson495,

ninjowned

I know this is late and they are already a reputable seller, but I ordered an Arizer Extreme-Q and a Space Case grinder for my father back in November during black friday from Vapeworld.com. I also got myself a MFLB.

Great communication and customer service! Can't recommend them enough, about to place another order with them soon :]

ninjowned,

monster

I have bought that Extreme Q (it was actually a little less) and a Space Case Titanium Grinder both on Amazon. Both appear to be totally legit. If they are knock-offs I can't tell. For the amount I saved I'm extremely happy and would tell my brother to go the same way.

I'm not knocking any of the other retailers. I was just pointing to another option that many may not have thought of. It wasn't my 1st place to look either, but after finding this there I will look there for more things because Amazon is usually competitive with it's pricing. I'm not a huge fan of ebay. If the item isn't a hard to find item I can usually find a better price than ebay and without the problems.

mod note: This thread is for vaporizer dealers, not eBay or Amazon sellers.

monster,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
hey everybody...do FC members get a discount on 7th floor products?

because i wanted to order a silver surfer off their website and noticed that there is a place where you can type in coupons etc, and was just wondering if that is for FC members.

mod note: discounts for FC members are listed under the appropriate dealer on the 1st page of this thread. 7th Floor does not offer discounts to FC members directly.

LaunchBox420,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
i found that gratefulbuys.com has the best deal on a new SSV. Also you get a bonus space case grinder which is pretty sweet...has anyone ordered to canada before using this site?

LaunchBox420,
I have been looking to order an MFLB of my very own recently, and after browsing many sites, I would like to order from puffitup, in no small part because of the free grinder which I sorely need having lost my previous one. I read through this thread and from my understanding, it seems that though no coupon code is valid with an MFLB purchase, I could get in contact with someone and have some kind of discount still applied to the purchase via another method.

So I sent an email message via puffitup's contact form last Sunday, the 20th, and have yet to receive a response. I've also been checking the aim widget on the site over the past week and it has either been buggy or they've been offline. Just now, I called them at the number on their website (I love the 420), but got no answer.

I'm hoping to get their attention by posting here, and at the same time relate my experience for whatever benefit that may bring about. But if I don't hear soon, I'll probably just order a barebones MFLB kit that I found for $75 and grab a grinder separately.

thekitchensink,

weedemon

enthusiast
LaunchBox420 said:
i found that gratefulbuys.com has the best deal on a new SSV. Also you get a bonus space case grinder which is pretty sweet...has anyone ordered to canada before using this site?
Yes i did. 238 all said and done. on it's way now. Should be here this week (Friday) i think. that is unless customs decides to hold it for a while.

weedemon,

PuffItUp

Retailer
@ thekitchensink

Send me a email at Randy@puffitup.com and I'll get you taken care of.

-Randy

PuffItUp,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
HOLY CRAP!!! Vapeworld.com is AMAZING!!!! I got my MFLB from them last year and it arrived just a couple of days later. This time around.... I ordered an SSV from them at 11PM on Sunday... and it's already out for delivery today!!!!! WOW!!! What amazingly fast service! And they have a really good FC discount. Definitely the best place to buy a vape IMO.

CombustionJunction,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Vapeworld is great! I use them all the time. If you're on the east coast, their shipping is super fast (don't know about other areas). Shipping always free. Good customer support. Fair discount on Extreme Q (with warranty!) and other stuff.

A little late for the post above asking about RX Industries, but just bought a piece of glass from them. They were great with everything! They sell a lot of the same glass as ALT with free shipping (orders over $100). Told them about FC, so maybe we'll see them on the retailer list soon. Maybe even with member discounts?

My order came packaged very well. Totally bombproof! Will definitely look at them first for any new glass.

flotntoke,

0pus0ne

thekitchensink said:
I have been looking to order an MFLB of my very own recently, and after browsing many sites, I would like to order from puffitup, in no small part because of the free grinder which I sorely need having lost my previous one. I read through this thread and from my understanding, it seems that though no coupon code is valid with an MFLB purchase, I could get in contact with someone and have some kind of discount still applied to the purchase via another method...

I am also interested in purchasing a MFLB through puffitup.com, is a discount still available? Any help would be appreciated.

mod note: the info is on page one of the thread and it's been there for months. "Contact Puffitup for MF pricing."

0pus0ne,

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
lwien said:
Regarding 1percent, they have been around forever. I purchased my first ProtoPipe from them almost 15 years ago. Haven't done any business with them recently, but they were perfectly legit when I delt with them back then.

+1

My MFLB arrived well packed into my sweaty hands in Boston about 3 days after ordering - FC10 got me 10% off too. I would definitely use them again.

fubar,
Top Bottom