• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

max

Out to lunch
They don't list a phone #. I tested the FC-1 code just now and it gives the discount.

FYI- Vapeworld's price is slightly lower and they also give 15% off, so you can buy there as well and save a buck.

max,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I purchased the 2 pc. Space Case grinder from Gratefulbuys.com using the FC discount code. They shipped it quickly and I plan on ordering from them again, I definitely recommend them.

AgentofChaos,

chucku

Charles Urbane
max said:
They don't list a phone #. I tested the FC-1 code just now and it gives the discount.

FYI- Vapeworld's price is slightly lower and they also give 15% off, so you can buy there as well and save a buck.
With my order from Puff-It-Up they included a card stating their committment to complete customer satisfaction. It also has their phone number 800-420-4237 (which is not on their site).

chucku,

lwien

chucku said:
max said:

With my order from Puff-It-Up they included a card stating their committment to complete customer satisfaction. It also has their phone number 800-420-4237 (which is not on their site).
Um........not listing their number on their site for general public consumption may have been an oversight, but then again, maybe they had a reason for doing so and posting up their number here may not be such a good idea.

lwien,

BirdFLU

Just wanted to share my experience with PuffItUp.com, I recently ordered a MFLB from here and had such a great experience I am already considering purchasing a DBV soon from them. :)

Lightning fast shipping
Extremely professional
Very knowledgeable
Free grinder!
Free Shipping!
Low prices

What more could you want? Top notch company, its refreshing to see a business that is devoted to its customers.

BirdFLU,

max

Out to lunch
lwien said:
Um........not listing their number on their site for general public consumption may have been an oversight, but then again, maybe they had a reason for doing so and posting up their number here may not be such a good idea.
Judging by the fact that the site doesn't even list an email address, just a 'contact form', I'd say they're trying to limit correspondance to serious inquiries, but don't mind giving out their phone # to paying customers. One problem with listing phone numbers is that people expect you to answer the phone during business hours, and quite a few vape dealers (good ones too) don't have the financial ability to put staff on a phone 8 hrs. a day every day.

max,

PuffItUp

Retailer
chucku said:
Does anyone have a phone number for Puff-It-Up since none is evident on their web site?

thanx
chucku, Thanks for the comment. We are adding our phone number to our contact page tonight.

In case anyone ever needs it, you can contact us just about any time at 1-800-420-4237 or email us at info@puffitup.com

-Randy

PuffItUp,

collegerower

I just wanted to write something that is long overdue. I purchased a MFLB from Puffitup a few weeks ago. I had a few custom requests that I didn't expect them to accommodate.

Well needless to say they were GREAT! Super fast shipping, and everything went better than I expected. Next time I need anything, I will check and see if they have it first.

collegerower,

Pappy

shmaporist
Although the first MFLB was lost in transit, VapeWorld handled the matter professionally and promptly.

Pappy,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
my vape dealer rocks!!! :D

purchased a couple vapos from puffitup.com almost a month ago.
i couldn't have asked for better service as they went above and beyond my expectations
friendly communication. shipping was discrete, fast, and free (priority mail at that)
my order arrived with a bunch of freebies in addition to the advertised free bonus items. (ty)
only wish they had an actual store since there's not many vapor conscious headshops around me

moodswing,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
:uhoh:

just an fyi
'FC-2010' and 'vapormovement' codes do not work at vapeworld when trying to purchase volcano related products.

moodswing,

sirwalter

moodswing said:

just an fyi
'FC-2010' and 'vapormovement' codes do not work at vapeworld when trying to purchase volcano related products.
It works when you buy the unit only-both classic and digital. After coupon the classic is $369, including shipping. About as cheap as you'll find it new.

sirwalter,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I just got some stuff from Puffitup, great customer service and it got here faster than I expected. Randy hooks it up!

:tup:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
moodswing said:

just an fyi
Vapormovement is a coupon code for Vaporstore, not Vapeworld.

It works when you buy the unit only-both classic and digital. After coupon the classic is $369, including shipping. About as cheap as you'll find it new.
Did you actually buy a 'cano for $369? The coupon code doesn't normally work for the 'cano because they're not supposed to sell 'em at discount. Currently, the code works for other vapes, but not S&B models.

max,

Jcb890

This is my first post, but I've been lurking on here for a while (lurked, way before registering :lol:) to figure out what I wanted to get for a vape. I finally decided on the Da Buddha Vape (DBV) and after researching some more on here, I went and ordered through Vapeworld.com. This was my first vape purchase and I must say, Chris (owner) was very helpful and knowledgeable. He responded quickly, politely and pleasantly to all of my e-mails. I would definitely order from them again and would most definitely recommend them to any buyers, whether they be first-timers or veterans.

Don't forget, Vapeworld.com has pretty damn good prices to begin with, but they've got their coupon codes and they also price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere! Again, a big shoutout to Chris and Vapeworld.com, thanks man.

Jcb890,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Hey Jcb890 - thanks for the kind words - I'm actually not the owner just the Marketing manager here just in case anyone was confused by that.

To everyone talking about coupons on Volcano products - per Storz & Bickel they are not allowed but that doesn't mean you can't email or call me and I can give you an FC forum price you know.

VapeWorld,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I have had great experiences from puffitup, vapeworld, and vaporizerkits, and very prompt and speedy, great communication, and absolutely wonderful customer service. I did have some slight errors with my orders but they had no hesitation in correcting the problem with minimal cost and hassle to me. I literally got an e-mail response from vapeworld within 2 minutes and one from vaporizerkits in less than 10 minutes. They didn't make me pay a cent for any extra shipping either. These are all great companies.

aesthyrian,

kilumenati

I went back to burning and its just not the same so I was told about the Magic Flight by a friend. Already got an Extreme which is great for what it is. I just picked up the MFLB from Puffitup, Randy got in more today and already shipped it out :D, should be getting it tomorrow can't wait to use it.
Also the FC-1 code is still working :brow:, so I saved some loot too.

Thanks for posting this thread fellas, keep up the good work.

peace...

kilu

kilumenati,

kycol4u

Just another shout out to Chris and Vapeworld....... great service and a real pleasure to deal with...........

kycol4u,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Got a beautiful Zap tube and a bat from Ed recently at edstnt.com. Great service and beautiful products.

momofthegoons,

Jikaboom123

Just bought from vaporstore.com again for some Vaporwarez accessories. Love em but wish I didn't have to pay 7 bucks shipping for a pack of screens and some tubing. I've used them around 3 times now. Always good and fast, accommodating.

Jikaboom123,
ThunderBrow said:
The FC-1 and FC coupon codes aren't working for me on Puffitup.com. Was about to order the MFLB but the code isn't working anymore.

Same experience, had to go with 12% discount on vapeworld, my mflb is in the mail.

charliedontsurf,

gim

Same, puffitup lost a sale to vapeworld due to the coupons not working yesterday.

gim,
Top Bottom