Random thoughts

Morty

I did have my pipe and flower in the car.....:shrug:

Desperate times call for desperate measures! :lol: Better to be medicated than not medicated at all I say. Not sure if you have a VapCap or not, but for $35 you could get the Original & have that as a backup in the car as opposed to the pipe. Also does concentrates w/ a green screen or cotton/hemp fiber.

TeeJay1952

6vqqafpcvstx.jpg

BeardedCrow

Desperate times call for desperate measures! :lol: Better to be medicated than not medicated at all I say. Not sure if you have a VapCap or not, but for $35 you could get the Original & have that as a backup in the car as opposed to the pipe. Also does concentrates w/ a green screen or cotton/hemp fiber.
I'm going to order about 4 or 5 more of these as Xmas gifts

Bdubbdiblets

I posted earlier here how VAS is a drug in and of itself...here's a random follow up..

I have a hard time making a decision especially when it comes to money so sometimes I get a bit spiritual for my answer..I told myself if I win all 3 of my fantasy football games this week I would get a Milaana as I have been eyeing them since I fucked combustion 8 months ago or so....

I didn't win.

I have a Mi on the way...:brow:

grokit

well-worn member
I just bought a 20,000 lumen flashlight to use with yellow milaana/zion batteries and a set of the brown ones for my milaana. This is because a grizzly bear won't let me go outside and check on my cat and it's fucking dark out. It was cold and now it's not, global warming is making tired bears cranky.

I suppose it's all my fault for leaving a couple of trash bags out. Tomorrow morning is going to suck cleaning it up. I hope the cat's doing okay, I probably won't be seeing him until tomorrow even if he is.

:uhoh: :spidey: :ninja:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
global warming is making tired bears cranky.
Bullshit. No way 0.012% of the atmosphere is dictating the heat of 350 million cubic miles of ocean at 42 degrees F and 650 billion cubic miles of earth at an average of 2200 degrees F.

For those that understand the laws of thermodynamics this just makes no sense.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Polar bears are NOT in a decline, @grokit - I'm sorry you believe all this bullshit you have been reading but the bears are doing well.

I have sources in exact opposition, with science, that completely refute this human made climate crap.

I'm telling you this as a friend.

The polar bears are fine, and growing.

Even though Arctic ice is declining, Antarctic ice is at record levels. This is due to procession. Get a clue.

There is NO way that .012% of the atmosphere can manipulate the temperature of the entire atmosphere, PLUS 350 million cubic miles of ocean at an average of 42 F, PLUS 650 Billion cubic miles of earth at an average of 2,200 degrees F.

Einstein said that the laws of thermodynamics were the strongest in science.

This is sage advice.

The only place that climate never changes is Camelot.

Earth's climate will always change because that is what it does, unless you are in Camelot.

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, alias Lenin (22 April [O.S. 10 April] 1870 – 21 January 1924)

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Goethe

"The 'persons' the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; 'the people' they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken

Can't say Won't say, Don't say - The truth !!!

Not saying:hmm: Just saying:peace: Without saying:2c:

:leaf: Peace; (that which is eternally chased, but can never be captured)

Squiby

It was cold and now it's not, making tired bears cranky.

Last winter was exceptionally mild up here in Canada. We had no end of troubles with bears at a time when they should have been hibernating.

It seemed that they didn't know whether to settle in for a nap or get busy mating....the warm warm winter weather seemed to have them confused and awake. And, possibly horny.

I know one thing for sure. They WERE hungry.

Tranquility

Bullshit. No way 0.012% of the atmosphere is dictating the heat of 350 million cubic miles of ocean at 42 degrees F and 650 billion cubic miles of earth at an average of 2200 degrees F.

For those that understand the laws of thermodynamics this just makes no sense.
Throw out that meat in the Presidential thread and see what happens.

While I also agree we go through cycles and there is nothing in our pattern now that differs from what has already happened historically, there are a lot of smart people who seem to want to make the issue dire. I know I have a little space blanket that weighs next to nothing that has kept me warm in many very cold situations. Now the weight to stuff affected ratio is about 10000 times less in the atmosphere, but I can be sweating under the blanket very quickly.

Is the calculation really so obvious?

Tranquility

We are still cavemen digging stuff out of the ground to burn for energy...

We are a primitive race with little understanding of much in the big picture....

Yet we like to believe we know it all....
LONG before the claim of peak oil and the like, I was talking to the father of a player I was coaching who was a petroleum engineer. He waxed poetic about the wonder of the molecule and was appalled that we "just burn it up."

That being said, a majority of the world's population will be burning fossil fuels for a very long time. It is a energy dense chemical battery that we can bring around with us and be used pretty efficiently. It is the efficiency of the energy production in the burn where we distinguish ourselves from cavemen.

Tranquility,
Reactions: DDave

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I know I have a little space blanket that weighs next to nothing that has kept me warm in many very cold situations. Now the weight to stuff affected ratio is about 10000 times less in the atmosphere, but I can be sweating under the blanket very quickly.
That has nothing to do with climate modeling or thermodynamics.

ok lesson #2 . . .

Want to know why none of the computer models work that these climate people present? None of them have even come close to reality. The reason is 2 fold.

First, if you believe what they are saying then you must believe that when a cloud comes between you and the sun then it makes you warmer.

Thats right and here is why.

When a photon comes in from the sun it hits a C02 molecule or water vapor molecule, which by the way water vapor is the largest greenhouse gas in the atmosphere responsible for about 96% of the heat kept in our nice warm blanket here, space is cold after all, anyways that photon comes in, hits the C02 molecule, makes it vibrate, and releases a lower energy wave after that. Water vapor has the same effect so if the climate scientists were correct then when a cloud came between you and the sun you would feel hotter not cooler.

The second reason is they are fudging the data. Everything since the "hockey stick", proven fake, to Nasa and NOAA data is fudged. They "adjust" the data to make the past look cooler and the present look warmer. The weather has not changed, it hysterical to think it has.

The whole thing has become a political agenda and has nothing to do with science.

Tranquility

The whole thing has become a political agenda and has nothing to do with science.
Agreed.

As to how you argued the rest, I shall decline. Basically, I think the analogy has an undistributed middle fallacy.

Tranquility,
Reactions: DDave

Trypsy Summers

As listed in the Book of Om in the Prophecies of Tobrun first edition Chapter 2 Verse 7:
And the angel clothed all in white opened the Iron Book, and a fifth rider appeared in a chariot of burning ice, and there was a snapping of laws and a breaking of bonds and the multitudes cried "Oh God, we're in trouble now!"

grokit

well-worn member
It didn't end in august, we're still setting global temperature records for 20 months (through october) now.
Also I never brought up polar bears, arctic ice packs or even the laws of thermodynamics.
Just reporting the news, locally (my backyard, far from sea ice), and globally.

Sorry about using the term global warming, to describe how hot the planet is getting :rolleyes:

edit: The cat's fine, thanks for asking :tup:

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@grokit im glad your cat's ok...

I dont have to deal with bears here in the UK...

But I'm wondering, do bears kill cats????
Can bears kill cats???

Cat fast??? Bear slow??? No???

Was you worried about your cat being eaten???
Or just scared off...???

grokit

well-worn member
I think a bear would have to somehow surprise the cat.
And that the cat would have the advantage at night.
But bears are faster and more agile than most people think.
And unlike running from a dog, a bear will climb a tree in pursuit.
My fear is that the cat could be making noises outside the front door,
to let me know he wants to come inside; the bear would be lying in wait.
But now that it's light outside we're both more courageous.
Last night I couldn't see shit it was so dark out,
but I heard the fucker snorting as he took my trash apart.
The monster was about 20 feet from my front door.

:ninja:

Top Bottom