Random thoughts

BD9

Having considered the topics discussed here, my wife thinks I should be less open about things. She may be right as we don't live in a legal or even a medical state. But, I rarely have any medicine and I keep my tools clean and free of residue.

So Mr/Mrs. DEA I do not live in the Midwest and my name is not BD9. :tinfoil: :worms:

killick

But I like it!
It's getting chilly! And with you guys on the west coast playing with wind means I have to go tidy the yard. Doormats blown around the yard is cute. The absolute best thing, though, had to be the roll of mylar reflective deer scaring tape. It blew off the roll and wrapped itself around an 8' rose bush. Very pretty all blowing in the wind, but I got it off before the wife saw it. Now I wish I had a pic of it...

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
You could count on one hand the amount of cigarettes I have had in the last 12 months yet I'll be dammed if the random craving I just had was as strong as the strongest I have ever had. Considering a pack of 20 now costs $25 ($20 US) & the government will be raising it to $40 a pack I can't say I am sad I stopped being a pack a day man.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... Considering a pack of 20 now costs $25 ($20 US) & the government will be raising it to $40 a pack I can't say I am sad I stopped being a pack a day man.
Be glad. Potentially, there's a lot more than money at stake. Am currently fighting my third round with the cancer monster after smoking for 44 years. Lower right lung lobe was removed in 2010. Lymph node out plus chemo/radiation in 2013. Now it's two tumors metastasized to my brain and treated with stereotactic radiotherapy in September. Gotta wait until just before Thanksgiving for the MRI that will tell if one/both responded or need surgery. Even if they look better, gotta recheck every 2 months. Believe me, you don't want this kind of shit in your future.

Trypsy Summers

Don't date a mystic, if you want the life you have.
If you're comfortable and cozy, stay away. Whatever
you have built around yourself to create comfort: it
cannot stand in the blazing fire of a mystical woman.
She is no trophy. She is no bodily-pleasure maker. She
is the seer of souls. She is the womb that births the divine
into the flesh and bone of matter. She doesn't mean to burn your
village to the ground, but she has seen what you are meant to become.
You are not a peasant sheering sheep as you have thought. You are a
King dressed in rags who has amnesia

- Alison Nappi

Not saying (that) Just saying (this) Without saying (what)

Pure peace :leaf:

BD9

Tonight will be my last night at my job. I'll miss my co workers for sure, great guys. After two years it was time to move on.
The new place offers far more learning and growth potential. Not so happy about how corporate they are (uniforms and name tags) and far more structured. Think of a store like Total Wine. But, my new manager is nice and has a laid back personality. We hit it off right away and that's kind of odd for me to have that connection with people which I think a lot of you here understand. She seems to have an old hippie spirit which I dig.
Looking forward to the change and have a little anxiety, but I'm ready for a new adventure.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
There are two types of horses. Nags and thoroughbreds. You can't turn a nag into a thoroughbred and you can't turn a thoroughbred into a nag. The trick is knowing which is which when you select one for the ride.

Quote from the CFO explaining why he wasn't surprised, nor inclined to intervene, when a specific person was holding up another project. Not sure the CFO was right but I won't be running anymore races with that particular horse.

killick

But I like it!
I want a resin press quite badly. Or a set of heated plates. Why are heated plates the same price as heated plates *and* a press?

Anyways, it's time to start tinkering in the garage. If I don't find plates soon I'm going to perform surgery on a George Foreman Grill my dad gave me a bunch of years ago. BNIB ;)

Bdubbdiblets

I am quite happy I fucked combustion. Was getting nasty as I do love my time with miss Jane. But truth be told as I continue to fuck combustion this damn VAS is like a drug in and of itself...and FC doesn't help.:brow:

Oh well nothin my hopper can't fix..
:rockon:

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

At home I haven't used toilet paper for years.

I had an accident that made it difficult to wipe, so I just started jumping in the shower & washing. That morphed into just keeping a specific washcloth in the sink (which I hide when company comes over. It may seem kinda gross, but my butt is clean & no more itchy butt!

I still have to buy TP for company. Save a bit of money though!

Tranquility

At home I haven't used toilet paper for years.

I had an accident that made it difficult to wipe, so I just started jumping in the shower & washing. That morphed into just keeping a specific washcloth in the sink (which I hide when company comes over. It may seem kinda gross, but my butt is clean & no more itchy butt!

I still have to buy TP for company. Save a bit of money though!
Have you looked into bidets? You can set yourself up with a cold water wash for less than $40 a toilet. I got a super-fancy model that has a seat warmer, warm water, warm air dryer and a remote control. Took a little to get used to at first. You get over it.

gaseous_clay

Have you looked into bidets? You can set yourself up with a cold water wash for less than $40 a toilet. I got a super-fancy model that has a seat warmer, warm water, warm air dryer and a remote control. Took a little to get used to at first. You get over it.
Apartment. Rental. :)

gaseous_clay,
Top Bottom