Accessory Maker

grokit

well-worn member
Lethal doses...

pbmEl9dBAPziqRGwu2NwjrNjERDZ2pn4ELmpiecqVr0.jpg

:zombie:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Really ready tonight for the new season of Saturday Night Live. Alec Balwin will be portraying Trump until the election. I wonder what kind of spin they will have on the election this Nov? Everyone get out and vote.

Using my Milaana with some Gods Gift. Yesterday I went to a state cannabis store for the first time. I got my medical card renewed and I'm on the registry now.

Edit
Looking forward to all the states that will be voting for medical or legal cannabis. Get out the vote with the younger folks. Don't believe that Trump will further cannabis - he's too unpredictable. Who knows he will have Chris Christy as the new Drug Czar?

Last edited:

CarolKing

‘Needs Weed’ To Do ‘SNL’ As He Battles Crohn’s Disease
Sat, October 1, 2016 4:48pm EDT by Will Mendelson Add first Comment

Courtesy Of Instagram
Pete Davidson is setting the jokes aside. The ‘Saturday Night Live’ star got SUPER serious about his battle with Crohn’s disease. He even revealed the one thing that he needs to help him deal — medical marijuana. He confessed that he wouldn’t able to do the show if not for weed.

“I wouldn’t be able to do SNL if I didn’t smoke weed,” Pete, 22, told High Times magazine. “I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I work really f***ing hard and I take care of my s**t and I need weed in order to do that.”

He also had mentioned at a precious interview his father was a firefighter (Scott Davidson) and died when the towers crumbled during September 11th. He needs to vaporize instead of combusting.

I loved the cannabis dress @Vicki

Bdubbdiblets

I don't know..

I really hate hamburgers, but....

I looooove cheeseburgers. Extra cheese and bacon and really whatever as long as there's cheese:drool:

Never understood why one would opt out of cheese?:shrug:

This is some strong gsc...:bowdown:

Always wanted to post here

Hop forth.:rockon:

gaseous_clay

I don't know..

I really hate hamburgers, but....

I looooove cheeseburgers. Extra cheese and bacon and really whatever as long as there's cheese:drool:

Never understood why one would opt out of cheese?:shrug:

This is some strong gsc...:bowdown:

Always wanted to post here

Hop forth.:rockon:
Depends on if the burger is good. I always get one of each at my favorite slider place (Motz on Fort Street in Detroit. If you're ever in town, GO.) The cheeseburger is fantastic, but without cheese the meat & onions stand on their own quite well. No pickle or musturd though. How can people ruin burgers with those nasty nastynesses?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
1000km, 161 laps, 174m elevation change, 6+ hours racing, 0.1434 seconds between 1st & 2nd. That’s racing at it's finest. Never fails to make want to sell my turbo & get a big V8 banger.

F1 first person lap of Mt Panorama. The V8's run it in 2.06 but they do it for 1000km.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
My physical and psychological states are becoming better.
I have a significant improvement in my spiritual health.

Peace out
Glad to come back to the thread after a while to hear someone else feeling and getting positive. I have been trying to turn over a few leaves myself. Different job at the workplace. Not to ramble too much. But In a nutshell. More demands with a wider skillset. But I open and work in an empty building most of the day and keep busy. Other pluses but more challenges.

Getting my place organized for another winter. There are a few new and repaired hiking and biking paths that are like expressways to take you out of the city, which will keep me active this winter. No extensive planning for a hike which will increase the likelihood of hiking. One path has a health store and a farmer's market on the way!! What more could you ask for? Now to get some more motivation.

I like it when old railroad lanes are converted into hike and bike paths. Several in CNY. Sometimes you can see remnants of the old railroad as points of interest. :peace:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Just saw a truck commercial with an X Mariners star Jay Buehner and I thought it said Fuckfober it was actually Trucktober.:lol: Getting tired and medicated. Using some Hindu Kush in the Malaana. A cold autum night it's getting down to 34 degrees. We have the wood stove loaded up. Have a nice evening FC community.

nice-warm-fire-in-the.jpg

Last edited:

Choughed

Just saw a truck commercial with an X Mariners star Jay Buehner and I thought it said Fuckfober it was actually Trucktober.:lol: Getting tired and medicated. Using some Hindu Kush in the Malaana. A cold autum night it's getting down to 34 degrees. We have the wood stove loaded up. Have a nice evening FC community.

nice-warm-fire-in-the.jpg
Opposite ends of the planet, both cold enough for a fire! 39°F tonight here, unseasonably cool for us. Crazy times.

Top Bottom