Random thoughts

Trypsy Summers

“There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality.”

Not saying, Just saying, Without saying,

Pure peace :leaf:

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.” – Phillip K. Dick

Though trading a pinch of liberty for an ounce of security has never panned out for anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaconda Gs

Vapor Adventures
You will have to do research there because every state is different. Here in Oregon you absolutely can NOT use cannabis in public. PERIOD. The cops here do not have a sense of humor about that shit.

Yeah, I will look into the differences in legal states. "The cops here do not have a sense of humor about that shit." Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

Bdubbdiblets

It's hard to explain but flavor for me comes a few minutes after the sesh..with some tasty flower and my Mi..it's like fresh baked cinnamon buns in my mouth. :drool:

It's funny how I find different ways to fall in love with miss Jane over and over and over and over again:love:

Trypsy Summers

I am kinda on board with this, so I am gonna share with those whom it might resonate with.
With full credit given to Don Harkins, here now are the newly updated “Nine Veils”.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, become active and develop an opinion. Our opinions will be shaped by the physical world around us; we will have been “conditioned” from our days in public education to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are the primary voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will also pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of those who pierce the second veil, will eventually pierce the third veil to conclusively find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the entire world´s economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent will then pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the very thoughts and even the very actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. As in the days of Noah, this technology is even creating synthetic life forms, as man seeks to displace God. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the sixth veil where we learn the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real indeed and are in reality the actual controlling forces behind the secret societies uncovered in the fourth veil. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: Ten Percent will progress to pierce the 7th veil where the incredible world of fractal geometry and the universal law of numbers will be fully understood and embraced. The creative force of the entire universe will be shown to be linked to numerical code formulas and sequences, and all “mysteries” including the very fabric of time, space, parallel universes, and access therein is unlocked. Those whose intellects allow them to pierce the seventh veil often succumb to the lure and promise of massive wealth offered by the ruling elite, and thus over ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the eighth veil.

The eighth veil: Piercing the eighth veil reveals God and the pure energy known as LOVE that is the pure life force in all living things – which are one and the same. Deep-seated Humility is needed in order to ever pierce this veil.

The ninth veil: Piercing the ninth veil means perfecting the pure energy known as love and thereby becoming truly one with God and His formulations. By perfecting this pure energy, one then fully embraces charity and therein gains full understanding of the universal plan of sacrifice, death, and redemption; life itself then becomes complete and one truly comes full circle and looks at the world through the eyes of an innocent child, yet with the deepest wisdom born of pure LOVE from the eighth veil.

Consider this: If this theory is correct, there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have successfully pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as dangerously insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can´t, the more insane he appears to them. This truth is self-evident. Moreover, institutions such as the venerable “Southern Poverty Law Center” are formed and financed by the ruling elite to effectively label many such awakened individuals “hate-mongers” and “terrorists”.

OUR ENEMY, THE STATE

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send untold millions of first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder — their combined stations in life are simply to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security and are worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite few. It is common also, for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce.

Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of “Our Enemy, the State” (1935), explained what happens to those who find and embrace the final two veils: “What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer.”

Conclusions

As Don Harkins has written: “And so now we know that it´s not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don´t want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can´t see” it as surely as I cannot see what´s on the other side of a closed curtain.”

The purpose of this essay is threefold:

To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity;

2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and;

3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God. (I would say ‘The Highest Vibration”)

(source)

Yeah just food for thought:sherlock:

Peace :leaf:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Watching a rerun of Stephen Colbert from election night. I just love Jeff Goldblum he's on the show. It's really something to see everyone's reactions. I didn't see this the night of. They feel really bad about it. This past summer I started watching the Stephen Colbert Show, it's so good. Much better than Jimmy Fallon - with The Tonight Show.

Who would have thought......the election would have turned out the way it did. Pretty devasting for everyone long term. Watch it if you get the chance. I miss Jon Stewart. We need his humor right now.

Last edited:

BD9

Neiman Marcus is now selling collard greens. Seems like a bargain at $66.00 + shipping for a 48 ounce bag. :nope:
I love collard and mustard greens. I grew up eating them. Kind of hard to find food like that in my area. Once in while someone at my local farmers market will have them so I get as much as I can.

Also hard to find Mofongo in Indiana. Haven't attempted to make Mofongo, but maybe I should.
For thpose that don't know, Mofongo, is a Puerto Rican dish of African origin with fried plantains as its main ingredient. Plantains are picked green and fried then mashed with salt, garlic and oil in a mortar and pestle. And it's delicious. At least to my palate.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Also hard to find Mofongo in Indiana. Haven't attempted to make Mofongo, but maybe I should.

In the mid '80s I lived a couple blocks away from a Puerto Rican cafe that specialized in Plantains. They had damn near 50 different dishes ranging from sweet to savory, most were delectable.

Miss it greatly, and now living in redneck land the only ethnic/exotic food you can find locally is Taco bell and a Chinese takeout place.

Collard and mustard greens are real easy to grow, seeds cost a lot less than $66.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
They do sell collard greens in a can. Not like harvesting them yourselves. But it is comfort food enough for the colder months. I used to have neighbors pick greens in the open lot that was next door to me.

Rented from a Puerto Rican household and got to eat a lot of the homemade food. :brow: She knew exactly how to cook plantains and get the crispy outside- sweet caramely taste on the inside.
Got me eating yucca potatoes too.

Hominy corn is great cooked with olive oil and maybe a little onion or onion powder.
Seems kinda odd but after being a member here for almost 4 years for the first time I want to hit the ignore feature and not just on one person but for a half dozen people. WTF is going on this week?

:shrug:
Yea, I feel ya. I wanted to hit the ignore button in real life all this week.:lol: (That felt good getting that demon out.:evil:) You haven't been at the political threads, perhaps?
Watching a rerun of Stephen Colbert from election night. I just love Jeff Goldblum he's on the show. It's really something to see everyone's reactions. I didn't see this the night of. They feel really bad about it. This past summer I started watching the Stephen Colbert Show, it's so good. Much better than Jimmy Fallon - with The Tonight Show.

Who would have thought......the election would have turned out the way it did. Pretty devasting for everyone long term. Watch it if you get the chance. I miss Jon Stewart. We need his humor right now.
I just don't get Fallon. He ruins every funny sketch I would want to laugh at. SOME people find him cute.:rolleyes: I find his as interesting as dishwater. A safe interviewer that someone Like Chris Christie could have fun with. But not anybody I'd find entertaining. :2c:

I do miss the Colbert Report. But his show is starting to develop it's own style or something. Like his monologues and some of the reoccurring skits.

Before John Oliver had a show, I imagined a 60 minutes style comedy news show with perhaps Rob Corddry, Samantha Bee and John Oliver. Segments on probing topics and interviews that are not necessarily current. But John is doing an excellent job with that on his own. The kind that makes impact.

Like Samantha Bee's take on things too. She has got her work cut out for her now with Trump in office. :peace:
I hate the CAPS LOCK key. Because I dad type.:bang:

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

“Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valour or courage. It is the combination of now-ness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviours. It’s being impeccable in this practice.”

“The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth.” – Aldous Huxley

"Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph." Selassie I

:leaf: Peace

Last edited:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: Enchantre

Trypsy Summers

"A fiction of law may be defined as a wilful falsehood, having for its object the stealing of legislative power, by and for hands which durst not, or could not, openly claim it; and, but for the delusion thus produced, could not exercise it."

Stopped saying - not allowed!!

:leaf: Peace

"What is meant and not said and What is said and not meant is where the Love is lost" !!

:leaf:Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: GetLeft

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I really appreciate this thread @Vicki.

Last night I dreamed that I had to run out of my house because there was a bear inside. I hid outside behind the door so I could run back in as soon as the bear was outside.
I ran back in and locked the door.

I usually don't even remember my dreams anymore.

I'm having some surgery on Thursday and I think it's getting to me. I keep thinking so trekking through FC is a great diversion for me.

Went shopping and bought some Indicas for pain and anxiety. I can't allow my anxiety to get out of control.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Last night I dreamed that I had to run out of my house because there was a bear inside. I hid outside behind the door so I could run back in as soon as the bear was outside.

I'm having some surgery on Thursday and I think it's getting to me. I keep thinking so trekking through FC is a great diversion for me.

Went shopping and bought some Indicas for pain and anxiety. I can't allow my anxiety to get out of control.

Hope things go well with your surgery!

gaseous_clay

Ever get the feeling you're being laughed at by God? Like you almost hope God does exist in some way where some being out there got a laugh at your dumb ass & you just got to say "Yeah. Hope you got a laugh." I do that too much.

As if there isn't enough to worry about. Get patched up & better soon!

BD9

I'm happy to report that I sat through a Catholic Mass funeral and did not burst into flames.

Very little mention of the deceased and no condolences offered to the family.
It was a Mass after all but Cheebus has been dead a long time. So it seems the focus should have been more on the deceased and the family and not on giving thanks to Joseph, Mary and the little Jewish carpenter.

Hmm... This reads a little harsher than I meant it too. There's no tone in text. :shrug:

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm happy to report that I sat through a Catholic Mass funeral and did not burst into flames.

Very little mention of the deceased and no condolences offered to the family.
It was a Mass after all but Cheebus has been dead a long time. So it seems the focus should have been more on the deceased and the family and not on giving thanks to Joseph, Mary and the little Jewish carpenter.

Hmm... This reads a little harsher than I meant it too. There's no tone in text. :shrug:
Sat through the funeral mass for my first FIL.
I had a very difficult time not laughing. I'm sorry, dear Catholic friends, but that PARTICULAR priest/nun/follow the guidebook routine was absolutely precious. Which included the toupé on the priest.

That was, um... 1994, I think. around then. maybe earlier....

Top Bottom