Random thoughts

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is knowing how upset my family would be with the result. I would be dead & gone but I know it would really hurt my brother & his kids. At least I have my affairs in order so there would be no costs involved but I feel my day of reckoning is drawing ever closer. I fight these impulses & try to be upbeat but that is a mask of how broken & empty I feel inside. I don't even know why I am posting this really.

grokit

well-worn member
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is knowing how upset my family would be with the result. I would be dead & gone but I know it would really hurt my brother & his kids. At least I have my affairs in order so there would be no costs involved but I feel my day of reckoning is drawing ever closer. I fight these impulses & try to be upbeat but that is a mask of how broken & empty I feel inside. I don't even know why I am posting this really.
It's a good sign that you still care for others enough to consider what your loss would do to them.
Hang in there shit always changes tomorrow's a new day all you can control is your attitude :tup:

:science:

Squiby

but I know it would really hurt my brother & his kids

More people than you can imagine would be deeply effected. Cherish the time you have because life is already short enough. Sometimes attitude can be a decision. Every day, make a conscience decision to have a better day tomorrow.

I wish I could make things better. My heart goes out to you.

BD9

Liking your post was to show support. Sometimes that fucking 'like' button is a real bitch.

Even when feeling as empty and broken as you do you still show what caring person you are by considering your family's feelings. If that's enough to keep you from doing anything then lean on that. And lean hard. From reading your posts I've found you to also be intelligent and well informed.

You're posting this because you feel empty and broken. Sometimes getting it out and seeing it can lead to some healing. I wish that I can offer something more healing then telling that I too have these thoughts.

If you need to PM me please do. I'll listen and not judge. Even if you just need to vent, have at it. Sometimes just someone listening and not talking is helpful.
I wish the best for you.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Thanks for the e-love guys :luv:. Life could be much worse for me & any issues I have are resolvable if I put in the effort. I have so much to be thankful for really but today has just been a really flat day for me. Maybe I woke up on the depressive side of the bed?

One thing I am glad is I did not have a shot for every time Drumpf said "tremendous" of I would be dead & that is best case scenario.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker

Morty

@DDave Shit ya...wait, excuse me. I mean FUCK ya! Woot woot!!! Double your pleasure, double your fun. @Stevenski I've been there man. Many a time. Stay the course, the worm will turn. It always does. Go bicycle kick a kangaroo square in the nuts. That should put a smile on your face. It will mine. :)

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@Stevenski I truly am sorry....
I really sucks feeling that way, I know because I live it everyday. I wish I had the magic to make all the depression & misery go away.unfortunately I dont stay strong and stay even higher.
So I was having a not sp great weekend so decided to take a drive to @DieHard s house to cheer up lol.
So on the way home car breaks down.
Got a mechanic coming over. Im no mechanic but the clanking sound coming out of motor doesn't sound good.
Im really hi and i have air to breathe water and food but i sure do hate life right now...
Not trying to sound like an asshole
Just the basics I guess i should be happy im hi & not homeless
What ever wooo hoooo me

If you think your life sucks look around we're not the only one's.
Peace & have a great one ,back to dabbb my misery away

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
It is amazing what a solid nights sleep can do for the mindset. Still don't feel great but I find myself thinking a lot about some of the hokey 12 step mantras I used to tell myself.

"control the controllables & let go of the rest" (much easier said than done)
"a day at a time" (sometimes I take it in 15 minute blocks, minutes become hours & they become days)

I have a bunch of life essentials covered so I am already winning at the game of life/survival compared to my Syrian peers. I actually have it pretty fucking good really.

Sorry to hear about your car @Melting Pot. Hopefully it is a external part that can be easily replaced.

BD9

It is amazing what a solid nights sleep can do for the mindset. Still don't feel great but I find myself thinking a lot about some of the hokey 12 step mantras I used to tell myself.

"control the controllables & let go of the rest" (much easier said than done)
"a day at a time" (sometimes I take it in 15 minute blocks, minutes become hours & they become days)

I have a bunch of life essentials covered so I am already winning at the game of life/survival compared to my Syrian peers. I actually have it pretty fucking good really.

Sorry to hear about your car @Melting Pot. Hopefully it is a external part that can be easily replaced.

Good to hear my friend! Sending positive energy.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Sydney born & bred Hawks supporter here @Ricardo but I have a soft spot for the Doggies after living in Footscray for a few years. There is everything to love about them & a true fairy tale story. I hope they smash Sydney like the Hawks did in 2014.

Ricardo

:lol: Loving how Hawks fans are taking credit for the Doggies' success story :wave:
Carn the Bombers! :clap:

EDIT: Dunno if you know them but I listen to two AFL podcasts - Junktime and 2 Guys 1 Cup (from the stoners on TOFOP)...Jeez I hate that the footy season is so short :leaf:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
:lol: Loving how Hawks fans are taking credit for the Doggies' success story :wave:
Carn the Bombers! :clap:

EDIT: Dunno if you know them but I listen to two AFL podcasts - Junktime and 2 Guys 1 Cup (from the stoners on TOFOP)...Jeez I hate that the footy season is so short :leaf:

I am happy for the Doggies even if they knocked the Hawks out & stopped the four peat. They represent everything that is right about footy these days :2c:. Only 6 months til NAB Cup starts :rockon:.

To keep this suitably random thoughts I was wondering when is Jab Watson going to surrender his tainted Brownlow to the great 4 x premiership player Sam Mitchell? See the bombers shoot up up up :tup: :peace:

Sorry to hear the bad news @Melting Pot. Is it worth replacing your engine in the car or buying another car outright?

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Bye Bye 4 wheeler
3AEYeIC.jpg

Top Bottom