Random thoughts

grokit

well-worn member
:sherlock: :hmm: :spliff:

xQZVBlD.jpg

:smug::dog::buzz::chill:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with an egg is a good guy with an egg."
- Egg Counsel of America
Stockpile eggs now before Republicans outlaw eggs......the only way they'll get my egg is when they pry it from the bottom of my cold dead pan.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Vicki Thanks for making this thread.

I have a heavy heart today. Feeling sad a friend suddenly died of a heart attack at 60. He was actually my first love. I think I've always had a love for him after all these years. We both went different ways.

Every so often we would bump into each other. I think he felt the same way. I went to his parents memorials. I always felt part of their family even though it had been years since we were close.

I'm thinking of him today. The young man he was at 17. Crying is suppose to make us feel better.

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
My loupe should arrive in the mail today.

Also gotta respond to a fucking red light camera ticket that just barely caught me at the end of the yellow...

I have a short letter prepared for them...*** for my privacy.
Reads as follows:

To whom it may concern, I recieved a letter claiming that I was in violation of a speeding law in the City of ******** on 05/**/2016. As per the instructions, I am responding to this accusation with a plea of "not guilty" to this charge.
Although this option is said to result in this matter going to court; it is my suggestion that the charges simply be dropped. This suggestion comes out of respect for tax payers, and my request that their hard earned money not be wasted in such proceedings. As there is no evidence of my involvement with this alleged 'crime', as well as the fact that I am not granted my 6th amendment right to face my "accuser" (a camera); I see no way the government could prove my guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I also find no legal requirement for me to implicate someone else in this process, as it is the government's responsibility to prove a person's guilt. It is also my 5th amendment right to remain silent on the matter.

If it is the government's decision to move forward in this matter, I would request copies of any evidence the prosecution may have of my involvement in the "offense"; as well as all maintenance records for the camera(s) involved.

Sincerely,

Bubs

BD9

I have a heavy heart today. Feeling sad a friend suddenly died of a heart attack at 60. He was actually my first love. I think I've always had a love for him after all these years. We both went different ways.

Every so often we would bump into each other. I think he felt the same way. I went to his parents memorials. I always felt part of their family even though it had been years since we were close.

I'm thinking of him today. The young man he was at 17. Crying is suppose to make us feel better.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I wish I could offer something more healing than that. Sending positive and healing energy to you @CarolKing.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

Very sorry for your loss. :(

grokit

well-worn member
I lost a friend this past week as well. I have never known anybody so ready to die, but in the end it was his heart that failed him, one last time. I believe that he left this world in peace, and with an open mind.

:cry::rip::disgust: Fuck losing friends, it sucks!

gaseous_clay

Had a meeting set up with a woman posting online for a "Boyfriend for a day." Said she wasn't ready for a relationship, but wanted that feeling of being close to someone, if only for one day. She wasn't looking for sex. Well, I'm nowhere near ready to even have a date (I'm a terrible date) so what the hell.

Shoulda known... She canceled just as I got there.

Marijuana, take me away...

BD9

I hope all the FC members in Florida stay safe with the coming of TS Colin.

I lived in Orlando in 2004. In August we had hurricane Charley, then in September, Labor Day weekend, we had Hurricane Francis and later in September we had hurricane Jeanne. Fortunately everyone was safe and we had minimal damage to our house. Some of our neighbors had significant damage. Very scary.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
@OOBubblesOO, I feel ya. My cousin took years to get out of an abusive relationship. My wife's family is abusive as well. Having spent a LOT of time learning about how abusiveness is practically genetic, the receivers of abuse become almost addicted to it in very awful ways. It's incredibly, incredibly difficult to break those cycles, and normally victims of abuse look for abusers.

But, the cycle can be broken, but it takes being able to see outside of one's self, which is incredibly difficult for people who haven't been abused, let alone someone who has.

Ricardo

How come sunbathing on your terrace in underpants is degenerate but if you're wearing swimming trunks it's cool?
Edit: nude would be cool too, I 'spose, in a totally different way. Maybe underpants could be supercool, in a fuck society way? Have to be clean though - that's a condition. At what stage do they stop being clean? :leaf::leaf:(super baked):D

Last edited:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Quack, quack. Donald Drumpf:
"Drumpf will split the hemispheres of every brain of every American with an IQ above 93.5.Once the various sides of our brains are no longer speaking to one another, shopping at Walmart will be so much more of a calm experience.
And just think of the money you’ll save on books, newspapers and other reading materials! Who needs that bad, old alphabet anyway? As his first order of business Drumpf will ban coherent speech, but will pass out large wooden spoons and sauce pans to his favorite fans so that they can bang away all of the opinion that he can’t personally shout down with his over-large mouth, his overly orange skin, or his over-tiny hands."

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
How come sunbathing on your terrace in underpants is degenerate but if you're wearing swimming trunks it's cool?
Edit: nude would be cool too, I 'spose, in a totally different way. Maybe underpants could be supercool, in a fuck society way? Have to be clean though - that's a condition. At what stage do they stop being clean? :leaf::leaf:(super baked):D
Front, back, inside out front, inside out back is what Elliot in the Morning recommends. Thats at least 4 days right there!

Top Bottom