Random thoughts

MinnBobber

Children with stupid parents are much more readily renewable, whereas the gorilla was endangered...

(edit - I'm obviously a bit of a prick tho, so my opinion may not be worth much... ;)
............................................................................................
X2
WTF were those parents doing? Too bad the smart gorilla had to pay the price for stupid parents.
Gorillas are really smart and awesome creature, sorry for a senseless loss cuz someone wasn't minding their kids :(

Gorilla story:
I was at the San Diego Zoo, 1969?? and they had a big primate exhibit there. I was watching the big alpha male and was mesmerized. Five drunken young hot shots came by and started laughing at the gorilla, like look at the stupid ass gorilla over there ha ha ha. The gorilla was across the island's moat and knew wtf was going it. It kind of bent over and they laughed even harder. It proceeded to spin around ala discus thrower move, and threw / hit this group with a pile of gorilla shit.
It was amazing.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The zoo enclosure should be child proof. The reason: because there are always stupid parents around. The child needs to protected. Check out any grocery store in America. IMO the fault is shared by both the zoo and the stupid parents.

It's sad that such a decision had to be made.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
How well was the gorilla protected by humans from humans? The zoo was liable for protecting this indangered animal.

The zoo was also obligated to protect stupid people. The 3 year old didn't know any better. The parent was at fault of course for being distracted, neglectful or both.

The gorilla was confused and the crowd of people were screaming making matters worse. The boy was crying too, which upset the animal. A horrific accident that could have been prevented by an adequate enclosure that would have protected the boy as well as the gorilla.

The silver backed gorilla was absolutely an amazing animal.

How would folks be talking if the zoo would have waited and the gorilla had swung that little boy into the concrete wall and crushed his skull?
The life of the boy has to trump the life of the gorilla.

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Come on guys! I thought that this was supposed to be random? But with so many responses to one particular topic, I feel that this thread is somewhat losing it's way, and the original quality that made it so great . . . . .

So, with that in mind:

Kerplunk
KerPlunk.jpg

Bloomin' marbleous.

Snuggies.
:peace:

Ricardo

I was thinking about say, a musician, writer or artist who decides to quit his/her day job and try to create his/her masterpiece. That could be seen as arrogant and irresponsible, and delusions of grandeur is listed as a symptom of certain mental disorders. But if nobody ever backed him/herself in, we'd never have... [insert personal favourite masterpiece here].

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
her- "Why do you lock the doors to your rooms when you leave me here alone? Don't you trust me?"

Me- "Why were you trying to go into my rooms?"

her- "i was just hummmm just hummmm I was just just hummmmm." (turns and walks away)

:mental: .....:shrug: ..... :lol:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
:sherlock:
I think my spayed neutered male cat wants a kitten. I picked him from the litter because he was friendly and inquisitive without appearing as needy for attention as his siblings. But now he has devolved into a full grown typical co-dependent ball of fur. I'm kidding he's cool, he follows me around like a puppy.

Last edited:

Choughed

Getting high has made me think, or maybe realize, that most, if not all of my physical pain is probably related to tension and stress. I can't even get high enough to relax sometimes, I still have tight muscles, I try to remember to let go, or force myself to.. gosh it helps though, when I can.. The silly part is, it's just in my mind, I'm the only one doing it to myself.

Heck, this is more therapeutic than I thought. Ha! Temporary as it is, I'll take it and thank you all for helping me tonight. :)

Rebelistic

Why is it so many of the plants dubbed "weeds" ironically have medicinal properties....? Maybe someone doesn't want you to know you can grow your own medicines....

That's quite possible. I wouldn't go quite so far as to say it's a conspiracy however I believe the reason our favorite herb remains illegal is so others can profit from selling legal drugs. A lot of our health problems can be improved greatly with simple herbs and healthy vegan (or plant based) diets but there's lots of profit in the treatment of these illnesses.

Top Bottom