• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

farscaper

I have to laugh... it's funny to me... when people who brag about making xxxxx income making 50x what I make monetarily complain of being just as broke as I am.... seems to me one of us got the whole idea wrong.....

I can't afford my medicine and food this month... so I guess I will go unmedicated again and we will be able to eat...

While they complain they can't afford a new cell phone, cable bill, a fourth car payment and rent cause they went out to eat too much last month....

Fuck money.

killick

But I like it!
I'm with @farscaper . Some, if not most, people are to busy running on the consumer treadmill to realise that life is meant to be lived, not consumed.

And in this day and age when someone in a first world country had to choose between food or medications is totally unconscionable. Why are we, as citizens, letting our politicians and lawmakers fuck this up so bad?

I'm not talking just USA here. Canada, Britain, and the rest of you fat fuck G8 and trade agreement pandering flunkies...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Protester were at a funeral for one of the victims of the Orlando shooting today. How sad. How wonderful these actor were.

• 920x920.jpg
IMAGE1OF9
A group of staff and volunteers from Orlando Shakespeare Theater as well as the Orlando arts community work together to build "Angel Wings" to block Westboro Baptist Church members protesting the funerals of the Orlando shooting victims. When finished, they will look like this.

Pictured: Mourners dressed as angels stand across the street from St. Elizabeth Ann Seton church where the funeral service for US District Court Judge John Roll is being held on January 14, 2011 in Tucson, Arizona.

Last edited:

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
A lady from his church made this in memory of my grandpa, who lived one of the most amazing lives out of anyone I have ever known.
The photo is one of his hands/hat that my cousin took years back.

Happy Father's Day grandpa...RIP.

Bubs

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I copied this part of an article about a grandpa gone too soon. Happy Fathers Day grandpas and dads. Give your dad big hugs today.

As I sat in my hospital bed watching Jack peacefully sleeping, my heart ached for what would never be. The older kids had numerous photos with Grandpa and stories I loved to tell them about the fun things they used to do with him -- swimming, hopscotch, and endless games of "hot potato" -- to name a few. Jack would have none of that. It all seemed so incredibly unfair to everyone involved.

A week later, we took Jack to a photographer's studio for his newborn photos. Along with the cute outfits and funny hats, I packed a very special "prop" -- Dad's Army jacket. He wore it when he served in Vietnam, but in recent years, it was his go-to coat for taking out the trash and other chores during the chilly months. As the photographer arranged the weathered coat under Jack, she pulled out a plaid piece of fabric. It was Dad's scarf. I instantly smiled. Dad always kept his scarf in the sleeve of his coat. I had almost taken it out when I packed up the jacket to bring, but left it in at the last moment.

The photographer asked if she could wrap Jack in the scarf. I said, "Of course." As she finished tucking the scarf around him, the background music playing on her phone switched to Sarah McClaughlin's "I Will Remember You."

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I listened to the words with tears rolling down my face, realizing this moment -- wrapped in the scarf and coat that still smelled like Dad -- was the closest Jack would ever get to a hug from his Grandpa. But at that very moment, Jack smiled. The photographer snapped the picture, and I felt it. Dad was there. That would be Jack's photo. And this would be his story. Grandpa might never play "hot potato" with him or take him to the pool, but on that cold December day, he wrapped Jack in his loving arms and my sweet baby smiled.

Will there be more moments like that? Oh how I hope so. I hope as my children grow, they can all somehow feel the love and pride of their Grandpa who left us far too soon. I know he would have been there every step of the way for them, as he always was for me. And on those days when the distance to heaven feels insurmountable, I can look at that photo -- and remember.

A father's love, and most certainly a grandpa's, never dies.

Courtesy of Wendy Lemon Photography // Baby Jack and Grandpa’s jacket

Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.

gaseous_clay

My sister's husband has the idea that Father's Day means it's his day, and that means a day of sleeping in peace in front of the TV in the basement while she watches the kids. (Just like every other day.)

She likes my proposal for next year:

Awaken at 6am.
Write note... "Happy Father's Day! Enjoy your day with your kids!"
Leave cell phone on the counter so when he calls to scream, it rings in the background.
Leave the house before immediately without waking anybody.
Spend the entire day at a hotel with spa & bar, maybe with friends who are also married to dickheads.

°k

The sound of vapor
You mean an operation that generates millions if not billions each year is not left to luck, talent or fate? Wait... that means other sports too? What elections too? Noooo that must be some conspiracy theory BS... it has to!

subway13029

So if Steph would have won his second in row and Lebrun was would have lost again then it would have been a breeze season for gs again? I mean steph laid n egg plain and simple..lebron tried to give it away at times but the shots curry was putting up and the passes?? If anything was rigged it was steph throwing game..

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
So if Steph would have won his second in row and Lebrun was would have lost again then it would have been a breeze season for gs again? I mean steph laid n egg plain and simple..lebron tried to give it away at times but the shots curry was putting up and the passes?? If anything was rigged it was steph throwing game..

Even if Warriors would have won...I still say it's rigged.

Bubs

OOBubblesOO,
Top Bottom