Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Purple-Days

That must have been the Sapele that was a switched (species) order. Already in line. I had an extra, finish bored (besides Pammy's test unit), did two all the way... the rest just, the big holes to start. Some of the other Sapele are getting near the end of the production. Last two days were Steel Days, oils and suds...

BTW all the Sapele is from the same stick of wood. :cool:

Ill post the new post cards in the morning. 98F today in AZ, Awesome! Go Reds !

Pammy had a great time (plans changed) she promises to report... :party: Thanks all for the wishes, per Pammy !!

Purple-Days,

liontea

i third that that is some fine looking grain really speaks to the artistic side of Purple Days (as opposed to the utilitarian side that gets so much praise)

well i am 2 days away from having only 3 more weeks to wait and i gotta ask is it just me or is it kinda fun waiting. kinda like Christmas except better because i can get stoned when i open my present :brow:
unlike Christmas where i am subjected to my weird extended family and eat too much (sorta kidding?)

liontea,
Nice Looking Fo' Sure!
I ordered a Sapelee on 2-15. So i might have one coming my way in the week ahead. I will post a photo, so folks can check it out...I have really enjoyed the photos that have been posted. I also will be sending a postcard in the week ahead! Have a great weekend everyone, and "Play Ball." Go M's.

GreenMoroni,

ThCombustion

Hi all, 23 days down. Waiting is the worst. I bought a vapor genie to tide me ove, but I can't get very good results with it.

ThCombustion,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hey Everybody!!! Thanks for the Birthday wishes and all the creative cards and emails. Very sweet of y'all to take the time to do that for me. It was a great couple of days! The only thing that was missing was Tom :( but someone has to keep those PD's rolling. ;)

We didn't get to take the Train ride, but did a few things that were fun.

The first couple of pics are from Cosanti : http://www.cosanti.com/ We happened to catch them just as they were pouring. :brow: My friend has been there lots of times and never has seen them do this. Caught them at the right time. :D

The next 3 pics are from the Desert Botanical garden. Wish I could show them all to you, but... would take up too much room. My friend Deb, has connections at the Butterfly garden. She has a friend that works with the butterflies and they let us release some personally. It was the thrill of a lifetime! :peace:

20ts5lf.jpg

2mm8qki.jpg

2s0cll3.jpg

1hv6o7.jpg

qyya15.jpg

Pammy-Days,

Nycdeisel

wow that looks awesome! looks like you had a great time! happy belated birthday btw, guess I missed it before.
Id vape a stem for ya if I wasnt on a break ;)

take care, and have many more great birthdays to come!

Nycdeisel,

weedemon

enthusiast
wow i need to come to Arizona sometime. my parents went on a scenic bus tour once said it was well worth it!

loving the butterfly pics too!

weedemon,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hey all!
Thanks for saying the pics were good, the belated birthday wishes and the welcome back. Learned from a good Photographer, Tom :brow:

You're welcome for sharing them. There was one more I was dying to show you, but saved it for last. This is at Cosanti. I believe it's one of the little Hobbit houses that the Apprentices live in. :D I'll have to check that out.

Do come to Arizona. It's not the Ocean, but it is filled with astounding beauty! :o

Have a good morning everyone, back to work! :peace:
v8mulv.jpg

Pammy-Days,

weedemon

enthusiast
those plants look like monsters. how tall is that darker green one in the middle? or is it just the angle of the shot?

that a neat looking house for sure! never seen anything like it before. i get the hobbit reference though :D

weedemon,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
those plants look like monsters. how tall is that darker green one in the middle?
The big green one is about 4 feet tall. I could be happy living in my little Hobbit hole there. :lol: Glad you guys are liking the pics.

Back at it! :peace:

Pammy-Days,

Choism

Happy belated birthday, Pammy! Best wishes.
Great pics. I'm here in Glendale AZ visiting friends. Sure is warm here, love it. Bumps up the temp on my pd :D

Choism,
My PD arrived on 3/24, exactly 6 weeks from the day I ordered; right on schedule.

I wanted to use my PD for a while to "digest" the experience before posting.

First of all, was a long time ( 25+ years water bong smoker, and began vaping in earnest in late Jan of this year ( with a DBV ). While I have been happy with that unit, after discovering this thread, I wanted a PD too :D

In addition to being a real work of art, it is an amazingly efficient vaporizer; my tobacco usage is one third of what I used on the DBV.

Tom and Pam, much thanks for a very high quality product, and buying experience!

random_numbers,

lwien

random_numbers said:
.....it is an amazingly efficient vaporizer; my tobacco usage is one third of what I used on the DBV.

My usage was cut down a third as well when going from a DBV to a PD, but it wasn't tobacco. :/

lwien,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
Thought I would finally post some pictures of my Walnut PD with the Bison bottom. I also have a Blue Mahoe stem from Eds TNT.

front2mp.jpg

By nebsly at 2011-04-04

42292046.jpg

By nebsly at 2011-04-04

bottomp.jpg

By nebsly at 2011-04-04

sidevd.jpg

By nebsly at 2011-04-04

Nebera,

Puget

mollusk
Lookin' good, Nebera!

I want to thank the brand manager of PD ;) for keeping the logo tasteful and understated.

I dislike the glass manufacturers that think their goods should be a huge billboard.
I was looking at the custom SSV (Waverider) because I have an awsome photo for it--until I downloaded the template and saw the SSV logo is required, exactly where the center of interest is! (Besides that, the SSV logo looks exactly like ASS when viewed from the other direction.)

Puget,

lwien

Puget said:
Lookin' good, Nebera!

I want to thank the brand manager of PD ;) for keeping the logo tasteful and understated.

Yeah, but did ya see the front of their new business cards? :uhoh:

lwien,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Pammy-Days said:
Hey all!
Thanks for saying the pics were good, the belated birthday wishes and the welcome back. Learned from a good Photographer, Tom :brow:

You're welcome for sharing them. There was one more I was dying to show you, but saved it for last. This is at Cosanti. I believe it's one of the little Hobbit houses that the Apprentices live in. :D I'll have to check that out.

Do come to Arizona. It's not the Ocean, but it is filled with astounding beauty! :o

Have a good morning everyone, back to work! :peace:
http://i56.tinypic.com/v8mulv.jpg

WOW THATS NICE!

HiPi,
Top Bottom