PUFFiT portable

Drxx

It looks like a great product is being hurt by bad business decisions.

Oh well, time will sort all of this out anyways once they start producing more bulk quantities and expand distributors.

In the meantime, I'll just sit back and try to patiently wait for all this to blow over and get my hands on one later on. :)

Maxs

n00b. But friendly!
I'm with Kuroth1 - I've been obsessively watching this thread (when I'm not busy clicking "Refresh" on my gotvape order status page), waiting for SOMEONE...ANYONE...to report that their Puffit is on its way, and still nothing? I didn't order til July 4th, so I know I wouldn't be one of the first to get mine, but after what Andrew said, I figured SOMEBODY would've seen some action by now!

Sigh. I'm trying to be patient, cuz I know it's a new product and they're working out production kinks and stuff, but ARGH! It just looks soooooooooo good!

Maxs,

BCVapo

I don't know much about these things, but why is there only one (US based?) place to get this thing? No where in Canada yet to avoid the inevitable boarder issues?

Why can't we order from more avenues? Is there some exclusivity deal? if so, they should rethink that strategy.

BCVapo,

OF

I didn't order til July 4th, so I know I wouldn't be one of the first to get mine, but after what Andrew said, I figured SOMEBODY would've seen some action by now!

Based on what Andrew said (at least as I recall it) I would not expect that. A few days ago they were (finally) frantically shipping products out. It still has to clear customs (not always trivial) then be shipped to GV for distribution. My guess is they're still in customs, if even that far yet? They should, with luck, be showing up soon. How many is still a factor, but Andrew made it sound like large volumes were being made so that should sort itself out soon enough.

I don't know much about these things, but why is there only one (US based?) place to get this thing? No where in Canada yet to avoid the inevitable boarder issues?

Why can't we order from more avenues? Is there some exclusivity deal? if so, they should rethink that strategy.

My understanding it GV is the dealer here. At least one other company lists them, but they are getting them from GV, not directly from the maker. It seems a bit of a bottle neck right now, many of us are hoping for another channel (or more) that doesn't include GV, the competition would IMO be most welcome.

Perhaps in the fullness of time as they say?

OF

OF,
Reactions: Maxs

BCVapo

Based on all the answers to the repeated question of "When is the order going to be shipped/released" on GotVape, they can only pin it down to "you should get it in July".

BCVapo,

Maxs

n00b. But friendly!
Thanks for the input, y'all! And DUH - I didn't even think to look at the questions on GotVape. Thanks for mentioning it, BCVapo. No new info there, as you say, but it seems like a good place to keep an eye out for any additional delay notifications. I don't know what I'm stressing about anyway; it'll get here when it gets here. I'm just too excitable for my own good ;)
:peace:

BCVapo

I want one, but I want that sweet Blue model:

puffit-vaporizer-small.png

BCVapo,

Tim

^ I'd take a lime green one if I could have it now! :lol: The internet age has made us so impatient. I told myself I'd wait until the 10th before canceling the Puffit and waiting for the Pax; I hope we get an update/email by morning!

Tim,
Reactions: BCVapo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I hope the blue one and new vendor is sooner then later or the next best thing will come out.:)

Dreamerr,
Reactions: BCVapo

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Somehow I find that baby blue appealing. It resembles the real inhaler color.

I don't understand where this "real inhaler colour" idea comes from. I've seen inhalers in all sorts of colours, including black. A quick search of Google Images for "asthma inhaler" shows you the possible variety. Until it came up here, I didn't even know that some people thought blue was the standard colour. The ones I'm most familiar with were usually beige or white.

pakalolo,
Reactions: OF

Dreamerr

Pakalolo, I think that is because of all the generic brands now. Most people know the blue ventolin color. I have seen them in many colors as well but not black. Maybe you can find them on the net but I have never seen someone pull out a black one. The most common ones I have seen are, blue on blue and yellow with orange. Maybe this clears it up but in either respect I am still going to wait for way more reviews and a new vendor. The owner said he shipped out the first shipment a while ago and only two members here got one. Now the owner has sent another huge shipment this time so within a few weeks we should see a lot of reviews on here and youtube.

Dreamerr,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I don't understand where this "real inhaler colour" idea comes from. I've seen inhalers in all sorts of colours, including black. A quick search of Google Images for "asthma inhaler" shows you the possible variety. Until it came up here, I didn't even know that some people thought blue was the standard colour. The ones I'm most familiar with were usually beige or white.
There are no prescription inhalers sold in the U.S. that are black. There may be inhaler covers that are black, just like they make cartoon covers for children, but no drug company has any MDI's that come in black. I think most people are talking about the blue (ventolin) because it's a very common brand of albuterol, one of the standard short acting broncodilatadors used in treating Asthma and other respiratory diseases. I've been using inhalers for 50 years and have been in the medical field for 30 years and i have never seen a black one ;)
http://bcrt.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/respdrugs.jpg

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: Dreamerr

BCVapo

They maywell exist, but it isn't common IME. You can find colored Kleenex online too, but it would be acceptable to say that people think white, when they picture a Kleenex.

Edit: Also, i just love Blue, so I always buy blue color if that is an option.

BCVapo,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
The blue one actually looks fake to me..

Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh I might get this..

$T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HD)lkBP-c9IyWMw~~60_12.JPG

Kuroth1,

Dreamerr

Does it really matter? None of us can even get any color since they aren't available yet from a good retailer or even the one that might or might not send them to you.

Dreamerr,

Maxs

n00b. But friendly!
Just got a ship notice from gotvape!
What the WHAT?!?! Congratulations!

Meanwhile, I sent my cancellation request at the exact moment you were posting this. :doh:

Where's the emoticon for "waits patiently for Pax to come out"? LOL

Maxs,

Tim

Just got a ship notice from gotvape!

What the WHAT?!?! Congratulations!

Meanwhile, I sent my cancellation request at the exact moment you were posting this. :doh:

Where's the emoticon for "waits patiently for Pax to come out"? LOL

I had a GV "customer service chat" box opened in another tab, but I'm glad I read this first. I hope some of us get them before Sunday.

Tim,
Top Bottom