PUFFiT portable

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I got one in the first shipment. Starting on page 13 i posted some photo's and gave my opinion. Dogman posted a good video a few pages later. I love the puffit, it works well and no one looks at me when i use it outside:D

VaporsVaporizer,

musicisevil

Nice write up. Wish he had elaborated on the power status indicator a little more. Also wish I had beta blue!

musicisevil,

Puffit Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Hi Guys:

Re: "power status indicator"

This is an approximate indication of battery level, see my video on page 20 explaining it.
It is NOT a super accurate down to the electron accounting of how full your battery is (that requires hardware that is not present in the current design). It is simply a software estimate of battery state based on a very simple sensor check. Three levels Green= pretty good, Orange = So-so and Red = Plug me in please! (roughly 80%, 60% and 40% respectively)

This was a very late add to the firmware due to several user requests. So it's not perfect it's just meant to be a guide.

But as always we say "When in doubt...PLUG IT IN!" it's always better for the battery to be kept topped up rather than running it down to zero before recharge.

Cheers
AM

Edit: Link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_0uSUYM80

Puffit Vaporizer,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Hi Guys.

Quick link to an "official" online review from the folks at Vaporizer-Info.

http://vaporizer-info.com/en/reviews/review-puffit-vaporizer

Cheers
Andrew

PS: Shipping madly now, so the back orders should clear soon.

Strange to me they only gave it a 4 out of 5 starts for price.. My god this is cheaper then just about any portable out there and the $139 price was one of the main reason I took a chance and pre-ordered. Most with these features start at $199 and go up... If the puffit becomes a popular unit(Like I think it will) a lot of other vape companies not going to like its price... :horse:

Kuroth1,

VisiblyVaped

I ordered from gotvape and theyre usually quick, but I ordered like two days ago...

I'm excited but impatient. I'm used to ordering from gotvape sun/mon and having it wed.......

I know, I know. Im not being fair here...

VisiblyVaped,

Cybermouse

Hi Cybermouse, try using a fine grind, fill all the way and then pack it down a bit. I get good visible vapors at 6-8. I find that you have to push the cap in dead center and make sure you're holding it in for at least 3 seconds. This may be just my imagination, but i found that when i put the cap back on, even though it looks the same on both sides that fit in the unit, it seems to connect better when one particular side was in the back so i put a small dot with a magic marker on that side. Now when i replace the cap i make sure that side is in the back.
2rzpb9g.jpg
Thanks it worked. Jeff

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I ordered from gotvape and theyre usually quick, but I ordered like two days ago...

I'm excited but impatient. I'm used to ordering from gotvape sun/mon and having it wed.......

I know, I know. Im not being fair here...

Only two days ago. Try waiting 2 months. Like most of us.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

VisiblyVaped

I
They lied to you. Just like they lied to us when they said ships July 1st
i give them till wed or thurs to ship, then i cancel out of principle.
I called specifically to ensure having the device by the weekend....
The site states "in stock"

I am one to complain if i have an overinflated sense of injustice

VisiblyVaped,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I

I have been wanting to cancel for over a month now. Since i have been waiting so long i can't get myself to do it.

I would love for everyone, including myself, to do a complete Got Vape cancellation. We can teach them a lesson in customer service. "Viva la Resistance" :lol:

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,
Reactions: Tim and OF

VisiblyVaped

I'll lead the resistance if we get double digit supporters willing to do so. Just two of us they'll laugh off....

Completely cereal.

VisiblyVaped,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My cookies have been betraying my privacy. I keep getting Got Vape banner ads on different websites that have nothing to do with vaporization or mj. It seems that Got Vape has purchased large blocks of cookie-based online advertising.

Anyone familiar with online advertising will tell you that the advertiser has to pay each time an ad is "clicked" so it actually costs them money each time you click on one of their online ads. I'm not saying that I'm purposely trying to impact Got Vape's advertising budget, I'm just very curious each time I see one of their ads so I can't help myself from seeing if they have anything new and exciting on their site. :D

Viva La Resistance! (I hear there will be punch and pie)
la+resistance.jpg

:peace:

VisiblyVaped

We only need at least eight more, and everyone calls in a 20 minute span, with one cancellation per 2 minute increment.
They finish one, then wait, what? Another cancellation!?

Teach em a bit more honesty

VisiblyVaped,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

We only need at least eight more, and everyone calls in a 20 minute span, with one cancellation per 2 minute increment.
They finish one, then wait, what? Another cancellation!?

Teach em a bit more honesty

Now that's a great idea. I wonder if that would work with paying taxes? :hmm:

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

OF

They lied to you. Just like they lied to us when they said ships July 1st

Not to mention when they had their customers employeees misrepresent themselves as objective customers with the first batch.... They got their units of course. You know, the ones they didn't ship out to the backordered customers that had already paid them? The ones still waiting?

That's obviously not the case. The maker has told us so, they were saying 'in stock' before they were built, let alone shipped, through customs or delivered. What Ollie North called "at variance with the truth"? IMO more like what my Grandmother would call a "self serving lie".

Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you are successful in somehow getting another supply channel opened up that doesn't profit GV. Much as I'd like to try this, I'm very against rewarding these dishonest tactics. I'll do without rather than see them profit from my tiny purchase....

Cheaters should not prosper.

OF

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I

Haha they promised last week that they would be shipping yesterday at the latest, even after the maker had said they hadnt shipped to gotvape yet as of the end of last week...i highly doubt youll get anything by the end of this week

Mynameismud,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
When i ordered mine on May 22 it said in stock, but then a few hours later i received an email that stated backordered. Clearly they never had them when i ordered. I was one of the few that actually did get one from the first shipment, but they screwed up and sent it regular when i paid for 2 day shipping.

VaporsVaporizer,

BCVapo

Sounds like a pretty sketchy situation. I'd like to thank this forum for keeping me from making a mistake! I was all ready to order the Puffit today and decided to check this thread again to see how things had shaken out (wasn't paying attention for a while).
Looks like I saved myself some real frustration. If there is one thing I can not and will not accept from retailers/companies it's being lied to or feel like they are trying to deceive me in any way. I carry a grudge too.
It sounds like this has been a real botched new release, but should be worked out with time. I'll see if there is a reliable retailer to purchase from later I think, maybe when the blue model is available.
I want one of those baby blue ones, when do they come out?

Made in China huh?..

BCVapo,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom