PUFFiT portable

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
New video by gotvape on the PuffIt

The narrator sounds really bored and in a big rush. I'm not sure why they made this video, there's nothing new in it. Maybe the boss told him he had to even though he didn't want to, because that's the sense I get.

Also, it's another conduction vapourizer that wants to be filled up and packed tightly. Maybe Martha72 or another owner would like to comment on how evenly the load cooks and how often you have to stir.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Randall, Ronald, LarryTOG, SgtPJ, MarshToker, Lupe420 and Martha72 are all Gotvape employees. They have been instructed to register as retailers as I would suggest anyone else that I haven't discovered from Gotvape should too. I'm on the prowl and I'm not a happy gal. :goon:

THANKS for the measurements! im stoked to get mine! i gotta wait till july 1st though!!

MAAAAN if i got mine 3 weeks early and they gave me my money back on 2 day shipping! (which by the way sounds like its ups fualt) i would be sooooo stoked! im jealous right now... lol i got so long to go till i get mine!

I find this interesting since you work for Gotvape. Stop spamming, get registered and stop the nonsense.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I noticed that this vaporizer looks just like my Albuterol inhaler. Interesting, but it seems no one on this forum has received one yet?

Vicki,
The narrator sounds really bored and in a big rush. I'm not sure why they made this video, there's nothing new in it. Maybe the boss told him he had to even though he didn't want to, because that's the sense I get.

Also, it's another conduction vapourizer that wants to be filled up and packed tightly. Maybe Martha72 or another owner would like to comment on how evenly the load cooks and how often you have to stir.

LOL i just realized. Ronald probably got offended because he was the one that made the video. :lol:

VaporBoxed,

Puffit Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Hey Guys...
Just jumping in to give the definitive answer on Size! (Although I hear size doesn't matter ;))

We endeavored to keep the item as discreet as possible, so aside from the form factor we tried to keep it small. But Physics being the cruel bitch that she is...we ended up with something slightly bigger than we had hoped for.

But it's still pretty compact. I have walked around all day with one in my pocket with No Problems!

PUFFiT_6.2.JPG

The opinions expressed in this post are those of the manufacturer...and do not necessarily reflect the opinions expressed by his wife! :D

And On another note.

RE: the size of the heating chamber

The heating chamber is about 13mm diameter by 13mm tall

Which means it has a volume of
= 1725 cubic mm
or 1.73 CC
or 0.105 Cubic Inches
or 1.82^10-36 Parsecs (it's gonna take a LONG time to do the Kessel run!)

Some early testers have actually said that may be too big (didn't I just say something about size not mattering?? :rolleyes:)

Anyway, I assure you PUFFiTs are slowly making their way to the mass public. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers
AM

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
LOL i just realized. Ronald probably got offended because he was the one that made the video. :lol:

Yeah I had the same thought. He was right that the first video doesn't describe filling, however.

I don't know if Martha72 responded to my query about stirring and evenly vaped loads in her post that got zapped, but I'm still interested in the answer. It does have a stircicle (sp?) thing, which is neat but it does indicate to me that you have to keep it stirred.

This isn't a criticism; I haven't even seen one after all, I just want to clarify the point. Maybe Puffit Vaporizer could comment... and BTW, what I said about the video--that was a criticism and I stand by it. :nope:

OF

Randall, Ronald, LarryTOG, SgtPJ and Martha are all Gotvape employees. They have been instructed to register as retailers as I would suggest anyone else that I haven't discovered from Gotvape should too. I'm on the prowl and I'm not a happy gal. :goon:

I find this interesting since you work for Gotvape. Stop spamming, get registered and stop the nonsense.

I've got a one word definition of this.....outrageous. A clear scam to play us for fools, playing on our open nature. Now they'll want us to trust them (if indeed there are more than one? Are these even real people???).....

Pity, I was just starting to warm up to this product and then I find out we're being lied to at such a level????

Let me suggest another term: Disappointing?

...and they wonder why Gotvape has a bad reputation around here. I guess Martha72 really doesn't need that stealth around the office after all.

At the risk of repeating myself, playing us for fools......

Please remind me not to give these bums any of my money, no matter how attractive the product or price? Thanks, guys.

OF

JoeKickass

Well Puff-It says they live in Hong Kong so maybe they just Googled and picked a big site at random.

Since all the undercover espionage agents were from GotVape servers, I think we should give the manufacturer the benefit of the doubt. Maybe an admin can verify that puffit is on a chinese ip address?

But I think they do need to publicly say something (denounce gotvape?) and get their products to reputable vendors asap...

OF

Well Puff-It says they live in Hong Kong so maybe they just Googled and picked a big site at random.

Since all the undercover espionage agents were from GotVape servers, I think we should give the manufacturer the benefit of the doubt. Maybe an admin can verify that puffit is on a chinese ip address?

But I think they do need to publicly say something (denounce gotvape?) and get their products to reputable vendors asap...

Well put. A new maker has some challenges in picking a good representative. As long as we have folks like TV, THC, MF and the others as alternatives we should do fine. Hopefully the product will stand on it's own and the maker can find us a rep we can have some confidence in. We see examples of poor customer support all the time, we don't really need any more.

Spot on, again, Joe. Stay sharp.

OF

OF,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'm sorry to tell you folks this, but I've checked and Puffit Vaporizor is also looking like a Gotvape employee of some sort. I'm closing this thread until vtac comes back on and clarifies how he registered when he registered as a manufacturer. Doesn't mean it's closed for good; this is the only way I can guarantee no more posts get deleted before tomorrow. This could be a misunderstanding and we'll know more tomorrow. Either I, or one of the other mods , will open it back up then.

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
Let me suggest another term: Disappointing?

At the risk of repeating myself, playing us for fools......

Please remind me not to give these bums any of my money, no matter how attractive the product or price? Thanks, guys.

OF
I am fairly new to this forum, but I must say disappointing is the word that sticks in my mind. I am a very open minded person, and I tend to trust more than I should, so for me this is a travesty. If one has an excellent product, there is no need to CHEAT and DECEIVE to sell the product. I pre-ordered not really knowing about Got Vapes customer service (I have been spoiled by Thermovape) and assumed that they were on the level, again disappointment.

My Puffit will be here on Monday, and I will post a fair review of the product, sad that they have treated us like idiots.

Shame on you Got Vape.

OF

I am a very open minded person, and I tend to trust more than I should, so for me this is a travesty.

If one has an excellent product, there is no need to CHEAT and DECEIVE to sell the product.

My Puffit will be here on Monday, and I will post a fair review of the product, sad that they have treated us like idiots.

Shame on you Got Vape.

Bravo Dogman! Please do let us know what you find? Although right now I'm not inclined to buy from GV based on this alone. I'll do without. If the maker is legit (is he????) and finds another dealer for us we can trust that's another matter.

As I see it this is not at the same level as the dinner guest that steals the family sliver, but it's getting mighty close. We invite these guys into our 'family' and they pay us back by trying to scam us.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". We've been warned.

Thanks again, be standing by for that review and update on the maker.....

Major disappointment.

On a lighter note; thank you to the FC mods for protecting us from this bs. :goon: Get 'em.

Amen to that. I suggest a fat bonus as a reward?

I note the thread is unlocked, does that mean the maker has been checked out and been deemed legit?

OF

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I am fairly new to this forum, but I must say disappointing is the word that sticks in my mind. I am a very open minded person, and I tend to trust more than I should, so for me this is a travesty. If one has an excellent product, there is no need to CHEAT and DECEIVE to sell the product. I pre-ordered not really knowing about Got Vapes customer service (I have been spoiled by Thermovape) and assumed that they were on the level, again disappointment.

Shame on you Got Vape.
I'm in the same position Dogman and feel the same way. I just don't know why GV had to send employees to the forum to tout the product. If they had shipped mine 2 day air, i'd already have it. They sent employees here and one of them blamed UPS for the shipping screw-up and told me "they" would be happy with a refund on the shipping:rolleyes:
If the product works well, we will give it a good review and that will drive sales. There was no need to send ringers.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Bummer that I could not get my hands on one earlier. This could have solved some of the issues we are having now. They should have sent out the device to poeple not associated with the company or the retailer. A company should know they can't let their employees go out there and talk about a product they are selling, like they are customers and not representatives of the company.

I know this is a common practice in certain parts of the buisness world. Plant the employee at the bar to order your brand of Vodka. Then talk about how delicious it is. The thing is... we have IP addresses here so it is easy to track where things are being posted from. It is like wearing your company t-shirt while ordering that Vodka. Makes it quite easy for people with the right forum privileges to figure out where posts are coming from.

I am glad that we have a community of people who are not willing to put up with that kind of buisness practice.

That being said we have to keep in mind that the PuffIT and GotVape are two different companies. If you don't want to buy from GotVape that is understandable. Maybe the manufacture will be able to look in to another distributor. I don't think poeple should write off this device yet though. Write the PuffIt people and let them know you have issues ordering from their distributor. Tell them you are interested in the product but wish to direct purchase it, or be informed when they have availability at retailers other then GotVape.

I have mixed feelings... Part of me does not care too much that this happened... mostly because I am jaded and expect it in the buisness world. I just expect not to trust what others say about products. Another part of me is a tiny bit upset that we have to deal with this in the vaporization community. It is reassuring to know that there are ways to find out who is from a company.

Part of the reason I started my blog is because of this. I wanted a source for information that people could trust. I wanted a blog that is not attached to an actually store that sells the exact product they are writing about. People want information about the devices they are interested in purchasing from other users and not the manufacturer. With the speed at which the marketplace and the community is growing, the community really needs resources like that.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
"I sure wish I was in your position because I waited to order mine and I'm expecting it by July 1st, so isn't it a total bonus that you are getting it in mid-June? I called them trying to get my Puffit earlier and they said that I was part of the next pre-order shipment, but customer service was not bad in my opinion, it was worth a shot."

^^ Soooo shady. I have always had a problem with gotvape, and posts like that just make things worse. It is ridiculous to send paid employees to this amazing forum and pretend to be paying customers and boasting their own customer service. I have only bought one vape from got vape(through their ebay store) and they refused to ship it because of "laws enacted by the great state of Pennsylvania" immediatly canceled my order and called vapeworld asking if they could ship to PA and "they said of course why wouldnt we?" While i do check gotvape regularly for new and upcoming vapes I wouldnt even dream of buying from them after my horrible experience and their shady business practices we have all experienced on this forum.

Any of the shady gotvape employees want to comment on these bogus (probably made up) laws (that prevent you, but no one else) from shipping to pennsylvania? Or are you guys too embarresed that you got caught posing as paying customers that you cant register as retailers? Or would that ruin your marketing campaign?

Mynameismud,

StickyShisha2

my LHS used to buy lots from gotvape: vapes, parts, grinders and such.
then the grinders the sent said gotvape.com on them so the LHS wouldn't buy them anymore.
after that, we discovered gotvape.com stickers inside the unopened packages of vapes they were selling. The store owner was very upset at gotvape.

I wonder how well the puffit would do with concentrates, using some kind of pad or cotton.

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom