1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PlanetVape, Oct 6, 2011.

1. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

I'm fine with having a one-day sale, but if it's only selected vaporizers then I'm not interested anyway. I'm interested in your offerings in storage, glass adapters & all the little bits that all 4/20 enthusiasts need. But I'm not aware if PV has ever included these categories in a big sale. I like PV a lot but I'm just not interested in buying new vapes atm, I've got a raging accessory acquisition disorder. Take my money?

I agree with @JCharles about a teaser/heads up about the big day's big deals. I've been by your site just looking for any information at all. Seems like the big slideshow on the homepage would be perfect, yeah?

2. PlanetVape

PlanetVape Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself Retailer

Thanks for the helpful info @JCharles and @pxl_jockey it will help us a lot in the future and will mesh perfectly with our big changes coming soon.

Our 4/20 specials this year were chosen from our most frequently requested deals on these vapes. Our deals are unbeatable see: http://www.planetvape.ca/4-20-specials/

Solo II vapes should be back in stock soon, contact us before purchase and ask for the FC Solo II code.

Enjoy 4/20 today, it is even sunny in the GTA!
    Peace and Love,
    PV

ataxian, RUDE BOY, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  3. Hackerman

Hackerman Admınıstrator

I am headed over to planetvape to buy a Vaponic. Anyone have any discount codes or freeship codes?

Thanks

ataxian and PlanetVape like this.
  4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Just doing business with @PlanetVape is a treasure unto itself!

PlanetVape and BigJr48 like this.
  5. PlanetVape

Vitolo and ataxian like this.
  6. dylgol

dylgol Member

Hi just wondering if you are planning on doing anything for black friday or cyber monday?

ataxian likes this.
  7. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Is there any code for the FC member at PlanetVape? I would like to order a second Hercules before they are not available anymore...

Vitolo, ataxian and JCat like this.
  8. PlanetVape

Hi PPN,
    We have responded to your ticket you opened. We try to keep all customer care inquiries through our help desk so we have a better chance to keep everything organized. If you have any questions, please respond back to your ticket.
    Thanks,
    PV

ataxian likes this.
  9. LovesColdCatEars

LovesColdCatEars New Member

Purchased a Dynavap M and a few accessories and I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome buying experience and great prices. Items shipped out right away and received next day. :)

The all dressed packing chips are a really nice touch!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors